Add Reply
New Poll

bathed in sin ,,, dany
shadia
22 years old

future google ceo

single & hetroflexible

all monsters were once full of light, but it was stolen from them by despair, then the darkness seeped into their veins, like a deadly disease without a cure, and once hope betrays you, you can’t help but let the devil inside.
 Posted on: Mar 8 2018, 02:54 PM

Arthur had been working himself up the wall now that he was actually more involved in everything. He had been voted in, and he was more pleased with himself than ever. "What? Okay. Yeah. Let her in." Arthur instantly figured Dany would be annoyed she had to stop by a secretary in order to come say hi to him. "Hey you. Come sit. How are you?" He was typing on his computer as he spoke, but stopped once he was done speaking to listen.
^
sami
24 years old

comic artist

single & bisexual

My bones do not taste of crown and silver / I am not a thing to be owned
 Posted on: Mar 15 2018, 04:42 PM

dany nearly punched the secretary for saying that she needed permission to go see her best friend. sure, he was some big bad corporate guy now, but jesus fuck the staff should still recognize her. it wasn't the first time she'd seen him at work. she grumbled as she was finally allowed into the office, plopping down into one of the chairs across from arthur. " i get you're all fancy now, but your secretary is a bitch. "

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll