New Poll

[ if we could win ], [ felix ] [ past ]
shadia
28 years old

hitman. career criminal

single & hetrosexual

You have witchcraft in your lips.
 Posted on: Jul 12 2017, 01:31 AM

It was a date worth celebrating. Mia was early to class. She ran her hand over her slightly scabbed knuckle as she waited for students to enter. It was no secret who Mia was. She was the girl who fought. She was the intimidating girl. She was the unapproachable girl, and the girl who wouldn't approach you.

Until she did.

A few kids shuffled into class - still early. Taking another bite from her bag of chips - the female hopped up, wandered over to the other freshman, and slid onto his desk. Wordlessly - she leaned the bag towards him in offering.

^
sami
28 years old

cop, security

single & heterosexual

What kind of writer am I? With all this love and no words for it?
 Posted on: Aug 17 2017, 04:20 PM

felix was always the quiet, shy kid. he didn't mind. he liked not having people come up to him and start chatting because they knew they would be met with a silent stare. it caught him off guard when the blonde girl sat on his desk and offered him some food. he looked up at her, confused; she was rarely on time to class, and he never thought she would approach him. silently, felix took a few chips and nodded in thanks.

^
shadia
28 years old

hitman. career criminal

single & hetrosexual

Posted on: Aug 22 2017, 09:27 PM

Felix didn't talk. He never really seemed to say much, but a few teachers had said he was smart. The female looked down at him as he took a few chips from the bag. "I'm Mia." She replied, legs swinging slightly underneath her.
^
sami
28 years old

cop, security

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Nov 3 2017, 05:28 PM

felix couldn't help but wonder what this girl wanted. why was she talking to him? did she want something? he wasn't going to tolerate another person trying to get him to do their homework. " felix. " it was all the introduction he was going to offer.

^
shadia
28 years old

hitman. career criminal

single & hetrosexual

Posted on: Nov 25 2017, 07:26 PM

"So you're the oh-so quiet Felix that nobody is talking about?" Mia did a fake gasp, putting her hand on her chest as if she was mesmerized by him. She gave a soft smile to show she was joking a her legs swung under her. "What are you doing after class?"
^
sami
28 years old

cop, security

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Jan 3 2018, 10:23 PM

felix chuckled at the girl's comment but didn't offer any other comments. he didn't see the need to. at her question, he shrugged. " why? "

^
shadia
28 years old

hitman. career criminal

single & hetrosexual

Posted on: Feb 15 2018, 05:52 PM

"Lets do something. You're cute." She said, rather honestly. She didn't see a reason to hide that she was trying to openly flirt with him. It was almost even cute that he was oblivious.
^
sami
28 years old

cop, security

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Feb 21 2018, 06:16 PM

felix thought it over, staring at the girl as he went over what was happening. she could be messing with him, but then again, people tended to leave him alone. not in a bullying way, but no one just thought he was worth messing with. eventually, felix figured that it wouldn't hurt to do something with the girl. " sure. what? "

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll