Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

( look at the stars ), reign
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Fashion is a way to say who you are without having to speak
 Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 01:36 PM

bellamy pulled up to the hospital parking garage, waving casually to the attendant that at this point, she knew by name, before parking her car. grabbing the duffel bag full of clothes and some necessities reign had asked for, she made her way to the elevator and went straight up to his floor and towards his private room. she could locate his room blindfolded by now. the blonde was often here at the hospital with reign keeping him company until he was able to come back home. ”hey handsome,” she greeted, kissing him lightly, ”I swear I just saw nix in the lobby on my way up. did she come for a visit?”
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind
 Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 01:55 PM

"Uh, yeah, she did. Hey." Reign still felt distracted by the whole conversation between him and his sister. "Thanks for bringing stuff." He got up from the bed and dragged his IV stand with him to sit next to Bellamy on the couch by the window. "Get anywhere in the job search yet?"

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 02:01 PM

”oh that’s nice,” the blonde still felt guilty about blowing reign’s secret to nix and spearheading their entire fight, so she tried to keep her distance when the two of them were together in hopes they’d work everything out before it was too late. she smiled as he sat next to her on the small couch, scooting closer to him. ”I’ve given up for the time being. I’m going to call a realtor tomorrow and put the house on the market, the profit from that will keep me afloat for the mean time.”
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 02:19 PM

"You can stay at my house for as long as you want. I'm not there, anyway," he said, putting his arm around her shoulders. He pulled her towards him. "I won't charge you rent," he joked.

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 02:24 PM

she leaned into him, making sure to carefully avoid any tubes or wires attached to him. ”don’t pretend like you wouldn’t thoroughly enjoy living with me if you werent stuck here,” she teased. ”speaking of which, any word on when I can spring you out of here?”
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 02:30 PM

He shrugged. "I have no idea. I actually have to have surgery eventually, so I probably won't be getting out of here anytime soon. I'm guessing I stay here until I decide to unplug everything and just go naturally at home. I wouldn't want you to have to go through that, though, so I might as well just stay here."

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 02:43 PM

her mouth dropped into a frown, she had no clue he had to have surgery and honestly was hoping that he could come home soon. it was lonely having him cooped up in the hospital. ”what kind of surgery?” she asked cautiously. she hated to think about the morbid plans that now consumed her life: where would she be when he died? what would she be doing? would she get to say goodbye? ”I know you hate it here. don’t worry about me, go home when you can.” because honestly, no matter where it happened it was going to hurt nonetheless.
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 03:36 PM

"I have to get surgery on my lungs to see if they can get everything removed. They said it's going to be really lengthy... It'll probably be a life or death thing, I dunno. But if it works, it might be good." Reign was scared of all the anticipation leading up to the surgery and not knowing when it would happen, especially because it could be the end of everything or, if it worked, the beginning.

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 03:44 PM

she knew her time was limited with reign, but she didn’t think it would be this soon. if things didn’t go as planned in the surgery it would be the last time she’d ever get to see him. her heart dropped into her stomach, she wasn’t ready yet. ”o-oh..” she choked out, trying her best not to breakdown in front of him. he didn’t need to deal with her anxiety over it when he was going through his own. ”how soon?”
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 10:18 PM

”I’m doing all the scans tomorrow, and then the surgeon wants to look them over thoroughly so he has the best chance with the surgery.” It was crazy how he hadn’t even known half of the medical terms three years ago, and now Reign could recite exactly what the nurses and doctors told him like he was part of the hospital team. ”Chancing my life is the only way to try and get it back. It’s not likely to work, they said, but if it does work, it could help with the chemo a lot.”

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 10:43 PM

a sharp intake of air filled bellamy’s chest, the taste was cold and bitter. she could almost taste the hospital; all the medical equipment, the sterilizer, the overpowering bleach, and the dying. ”okay...” she nodded her head, trying to gather her thoughts. ”I’ll arrange some things and stay the night here so I can be with you during the tests.” she was in instant organizer mode, trying to plan out every minuscule detail about the next twenty four hours. it was the only thing she felt like she could control at this point.
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 11:00 PM

reign smiled weakly and looked away from her, standing up and moving to the bed. His back was starting to hurt. He sat on the end of the bed and pointed at her, still smiling. ”you’re doing that thing again... overthinking everything. It’ll be fine.”

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 11:09 PM

she hardly noticed he moved to his bed, she was too caught up in planning every second of tomorrow out in her mind. he did catch her attention however when he spoke up, calling her out. ”I am not..” she said unconvincingly,”shut up.” bellamy sighed, getting up from her seat and keeping her fears at bay the best way she knew how: by diligently organizing his belongings in the room.
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 11:40 PM

”you’re doing it right now...” he said, watching her go around the room with a tiny smirk on his lips. He sighed and grabbed the remote control to the tv, flipping on the nfl draft. Normally, he would’ve been at a sports bar with the guys on draft night. ”you really don’t have to stay the night if you don’t want to, though. That bed doesn’t look very comfortable.”

i got faith in you, baby

^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Apr 26 2018, 11:51 PM

he knew her way too well. she froze in her place, a pair of his socks hanging in her hand and an embarrassed blush on her face. ”okay you caught me,” she admitted, gently putting the pair of socks away in the small dresser they had provided for private rooms. she went over to him on his bed as he flipped through channels until he landed on nfl. games she didn’t mind, but watching drafting was insanely boring. still, if he enjoyed it she had no problem grinning and bearing the whole thing. ”of course I want to stay. and I’ll be fine, i’ve slept on dirt floors in the amazon. I’ll be fine.”
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll