Add Reply
New Poll

beautiful time, zelda
sami
24 years old

musician

taken & bisexual

I’ll swallow my blood before I swallow my pride.
 Posted on: May 11 2018, 12:01 AM

jayden ran a hand through his hair as he stepped offstage, a huge grin on his face. he always loved performing, and the high he felt afterwards was like a drug. he talked to his manager for a second before heading off towards zelda. even though she seemed to try to be invisible most of the time, jayden had an eye for her. " there you are. " he smirked.

^
shadia
18 years old

student, personal assistant

single & hetrosexual

I aim to be lionhearted, but my hands still shake and my voice isn’t quite loud enough.
 Posted on: May 11 2018, 12:05 AM

fake love ,,
"I'm not a venue assistant." Zelda gently tried to blow someone off before turning her attention over to where she knew Jayden would be emerging any minute. The female waited patiently as he had a conversation and wrapped her arms around his neck in a tight hug. "Hi!"
^
sami
24 years old

musician

taken & bisexual

Posted on: May 11 2018, 12:12 AM

jayden smiled and wrapped his arms around zelda's waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek. " if this is gonna be my new greeting after shows, i might need to do more shows. " he chuckled.

^
shadia
18 years old

single & hetrosexual

I aim to be lionhearted, but my hands still shake and my voice isn’t quite loud enough.
 Posted on: May 11 2018, 12:25 AM

fake love ,,
"I'll usually be working." Zelda smiled a little bit, stepping back after he kissed her cheek. "You're all sweaty." She laughed a little, glancing back behind him where she could still hear the crowd. "Did you have fun?"
^
sami
24 years old

musician

taken & bisexual

Posted on: May 11 2018, 12:28 AM

" what, won't make a quick break for me? " jayden raised an eyebrow. he let zelda move back, only because he knew he must look and feel like a mess. " yeah, i know. lots of bouncing around on stage. " he laughed a little. he loved bouncing around on stage, and it was a miracle when he didn't fall off every night. " i did, like always. how were things back here? "

^
shadia
18 years old

single & hetrosexual

Posted on: May 11 2018, 12:41 AM

fake love ,,
"When I can. I'll be home more often as least." Zelda shrugged - happy that she was at least going to be around more often and not touring. "Good! I mostly just hung out."
^
sami
24 years old

musician

taken & bisexual

Posted on: May 11 2018, 12:43 AM

jayden grinned at the opportunity. " so does that mean i could just go to your place for the hug? " he wouldn't mind that, especially if he got a kiss out of it. " really? didn't do a bunch of work you probably didn't have to do? " she was an overachiever, so he wouldn't have doubted that she'd do something like that.

^
shadia
18 years old

single & hetrosexual

Posted on: May 11 2018, 12:46 AM

fake love ,,
"You don't know where I live." Zelda laughed a little, gently poking him to make her point. "I helped a girl carry some stuff, but my boss isn't here." Zelda explained. "So no. And I don't always do stuff I don't have to do."
^
sami
24 years old

musician

taken & bisexual

Posted on: May 20 2018, 07:39 PM

" i'm sure indiana would tell me if i asked nicely. " jayden wasn't too sure about that, with everything the two had been through, but he mostly just wanted to tease zelda. he wasn't going to just stalk her and show up at her house. " really? and here i thought you were always an overachiever. look at you laying back a bit. " he grinned at her.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll