announcements
9/24 hey! come check out our newest fall updates!

Admin Mod

COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

testimony, mia
indiana ford
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 05:29 PM

36 . singer . heterosexual . married .

" i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that "

It was his birthday, and he was spending the day alone in a bar thousands of miles from home. All the bars seemed the same, though, and the booze was no different. Indiana took another swig and glanced up at the TV. They'd decided to put soccer games on instead of E! News, and he was grateful that he could keep his eyes away from another media twist on the latest Essie and Patrick scandal. "Can I get another drink?" he asked the bartender, raising a finger to get her attention.

PM
^
mia royals
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 05:45 PM

28 . hitman. career criminal . hetrosexual . single .

" You have witchcraft in your lips. "

Mia knew this was extreme, but the situation was spinning out of control and she needed it to get fixed fast. Stepping into her red dress - she topped it off with red lipstick and slightly curled blonde hair. The female knew she was a little bit overdressed - hoping it lead to sticking out. An hour or so later - she was sitting near Indiana when he asked for another drink from the bartender. "Rough night?" He looked stressed out.
PM
^
indiana ford
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 02:36 PM

" i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that "

Indiana glanced over at the new voice, slowly nodding. "Yeah," he said and left it at that. He was always a little cautious to say too much to people he didn't know, since they could easily be journalists or paps looking for information. "How's your night? You're dressed a little fancy to be at a place like this." he said, trying to be nice and keep the conversation away from himself.

PM
^
mia royals
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:18 PM

He seemed to like very feminine, overdressed types anyway. At least that was what she gathered from his wife and ex wife. "I'll take that as a you don't wanna talk about it?" She smiled a little bit, hoping to come off lighter and nicer than her usual harsh self. "I guess so. You only have one chance to make a good impression on people." She shrugged a little bit. "I'm Katelyn, by the way."
PM
^
indiana ford
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:42 PM

He almost laughed. Sure, the first impression was always the most important. It was just ironic to him because celebrities didn't ever get those chances to prove who they really were in person; the media was in charge of how people saw them, mainly. "First impressions are important, I guess," he said slowly. "I'm Indie."

PM
^
mia royals
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:43 PM

"Aw. That's a cute name." The female smiled a little bit, taking a sip of her drink. "So what brings you here tonight?" Mia pushed her hair over her shoulder - turning to face him a little bit more as she waited for an answer.
PM
^
indiana ford
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:47 PM

"Traveling," he said, taking a sip of his drink. Indiana got the gist that she had no idea who he was, so he wasn't about to talk about touring and give himself away. "What about you? You don't exactly sound like you're from around here."

PM
^
mia royals
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:50 PM

Mia was so used to lying - she didn't even really hesitate. "I'm a wedding photographer. I'll be here for the next few days." She shrugged a little bit. "That's nice, though. Are you just travelling here or?" It felt weird being so talkative, but the female forced herself to look the man up and down. "A little too cute to be here alone."
PM
^
indiana ford
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:55 PM

He nodded at her explanation, believing it to be good enough. "Just traveling for business for a couple days." When she tried to flirt with him, Indiana just smiled and drunkenly held up his hand. "Whoa, whoa, slow down. I'm married," he said, wiggling the fingers that were already in the air to show his ring.

PM
^
mia royals
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 10:07 PM

"Relax, Relax. I wasn't trying to get you out of here. Relax." She smiled a little bit. She stopped - realizing she was going too fast for Indiana. She had to get him out of here semi-sober, though. She knew that much. So she slowed down. "Plus, talking isn't anything."
PM
^
indiana ford
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 10:18 PM

"Alright, fine. No kissing and we're good," Indiana casually joked, his mind briefly flashing to thoughts of Patrick with his hands all over Essie and vice-versa. He finished his drink to flush out that picture and had the bartender bring another. "I'm not exactly the conversational type. What do you wanna talk about?"

PM
^
mia royals
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 10:20 PM

"No kissing." She laughed a little bit, a small smile on her face. "Just drinking and talking." The blonde promised - watching him order another drink. "What do you do for a living?"
PM
^
indiana ford
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 03:53 PM

Indiana wasn't great at lying on the spot. He'd never really had to lie to anyone besides Amy, and that was a whole other story. "I do sales. I've been traveling around pushing for sales outside of the country this week. Nothing interesting." Indiana hoped no one would recognize him and ask for an autograph in the middle of the conversation, or the whole lie would awkwardly crumble.

PM
^
mia royals
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 04:17 PM

Mia forced herself not to smirk as she nodded a bit. "Gotcha. That's cool." The smiled a little bit, taking a sip of her drink before ordering herself another one. "So wanna tell me about that rough night you're having?" She offered a small smile.
PM
^
indiana ford
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 04:34 PM

To tell or not to tell was the question, and Indiana's drunk mind finally landed on telling her about his night, because what the hell. "It's stupid. I was cheated on." He mockingly raised his glass in a fake cheers and took a sip. "I probably deserved it, but I get to feel sorry for myself for a day, right?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll