HONESTY CHALLENGE
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[ scratches on my back ], nathan
Porcelain skin stained red by the blood that she was never meant to shed.
22. she/her . prostitute, stripper . bicurious & single.
 Posted on: Apr 18 2017, 08:54 AM

Smoothing out her dress - the female glanced around the lobby of the hotel. They must know at this point. It was her go to hotel, but they obviously didn't care. The rooms still got paid for, and no complaints had ever come of her. Glancing around for someone similar to what he said he was going to wear - Selena headed towards the blonde boy. "Hey." She smiled - going in to hug him quickly.

PM
^
If you are a monster, how come you carry stardust in the palm of your hand? How come the stars kiss your skin like you are made of something holy? You are the stuff of dreams, darling. Only the heavens hold beings like you.
22. he/him? . nanny . homosexual & single.
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 04:50 PM

nathan was nervous, but he tried not to let it show. he was hiring a prostitute. he hired a prostitute. a female prostitute. he tried not to get lost in his thoughts as he noticed the girl wearing what she said she would be in. he opened his arms for a quick hug. " hey. should we head up to the room? "

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 04:54 PM

He was younger then her usual client, and a lot more attractive. The female nodded a little - looking for the room number and heading up. She was silent on the entire way up - avoiding glancing over at him. It wasn't until he opened the door that she spoke. 'Well, hello." Selena smiled. "Is there something specific you wanted?"

PM
^
If you are a monster, how come you carry stardust in the palm of your hand? How come the stars kiss your skin like you are made of something holy? You are the stuff of dreams, darling. Only the heavens hold beings like you.
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 05:00 PM

nathan bit his lip as they headed up, wondering if this whole not-interacting thing was the usual for prostitutes. " i- ... not really? " he hated himself for being so awkward right now. " i've.. never done this before, in case that wasn't obvious. " he let out a nervous laugh.

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 05:01 PM

"You've never had sex or never hired someone?" Selena smiled. It was obvious that he wasn't going to help her figure it out - so she motioned him over to the bed. Taking off her jacket - she put it to the side before sitting down, legs folded so to the side. She wanted to laugh a little at his awkwardness, but held back to not offend him.

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 05:03 PM

" never hired someone. " then again, his experience with sex was also limited, but he didn't want to admit that. nathan didn't want this girl to know that. he sat down on the bed and nervously fiddled with his hands. " so.. how does this work? "

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 05:09 PM

Sure. Selena heard it all day long. Guys wanting some type of special treatment, but after a few minutes she realized it was probably true. "You really haven't hired someone before, have you?" She tucked some hair behind her ear once again. "How do you want it to work? It just depends what you called me for. You had to have some type of idea." Selena paused, trying to think. "Well - we could talk, have sex, explore any fantasies you may have. I've just hung out with clients, taught them how to have sex, and everything in between. So it kind of just works however you want."

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 05:13 PM

nathan raised an eyebrow. " why would i lie about that? " he couldn't imagine why people would act like they never hired a prostitute to the prostitute. it wasn't like they could save face or anything. lord this is so embarrassing. " i.. so, i haven't really.. had.. much sex, so maybe, uh.. kinda.. teaching, i guess? " he wanted to hide in a hole for the rest of his life.

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 05:15 PM

"People do it all the time. I'm not really sure why. Special treatment, I guess?" She smiled. She liked to keep clients, and generally tried to be nice to all of them anyway. So it was a little useless. His innocence and awkwardness was causing her to feel a blush over her cheeks. "Okay. We can do that." Selena reached back, tying her hair up into a pony tail. "Whats your name?" She asked, an awkward smile spread over her face. "If we're gonna do this - you're gonna have to relax. I'm not gonna bite."

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 05:19 PM

" that's... weird. " so was hiring a prostitute in the first place, though. nathan bit his lip as he watched the girl tie her hair up. " i'm nathan. what.. can i call you? " he figured she wouldn't give her real name, but he wanted to be able to call her something other than prostitute. " what if i wanted you to bite? " it came out of his mouth before he could realize what he'd said.

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 19 2017, 05:23 PM

"My name is Angel." It was obviously a fake name - and she knew that - but didn't really care. "O-" The words caught her off guard, earning a laugh from her. "I can do that." She laughed a little. "C'mon. Lay down if you want." She moved over to the head of the bed - leaning her back against the pillows. "I'm not gonna embarrass you. Better?"

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 20 2017, 10:52 PM

nathan decided that he was just going to keep his mouth shut unless he had to talk. he couldn't trust the shit coming out of his mouth. he laid back on the bed, just like angel suggested. " i think i managed to embarrass myself enough already. " he laughed lightly.

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 20 2017, 10:59 PM

"You haven't. Don't worry." The female turned onto her side, resting her hand on him. "You're just a little nervous. That's okay. So what do you do for a living, Nathan?" She asked, trying to keep some type of conversation up.

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 20 2017, 11:07 PM

" .. then i probably will once i tell you my job. " nathan laughed a little. " i'm a nanny. " he figured she would find it funny, since most people did. people didn't think a man like nathan would be a nanny. " is.. this all you do? or do you do other stuff, too? "

PM
^
 Posted on: Apr 20 2017, 11:22 PM

"Why would that embarrass you? That's cute!" Selena mindlessly played with his hair - trying to gauge him to see if he was calming down. "I work at a strip club outside of this." Talking about her job could get embarrassing if she felt like the other person did a lot more then she did. That they were higher up. It was mortifying, but she could handle nanny. Leaning forward - she kissed him.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle