announcements
9/24 hey! come check out our newest fall updates!

Admin Mod

COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS

Add Reply
New Poll

[ flooded thoughts ], [ poppy ]
b davenport
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 12:51 PM

25 . petty thief . hetrosexual . single .

" man as a honeycomb— sickly sweet, riddled with empty spaces "

A hungover mess of brown hair had to physically pull himself out of bed that morning, into the shower, and to grab some aspirin. It was a relief when he stepped outside to head down to Starbucks that Seattle was - as usual - cloudy and a bit rainy. Ordering his coffee - he saw a familiar girl out of the side of his eye. Paying for his drink - he headed over to her. "Oh hey."
PM
^
paloma vincent
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 07:16 PM

19 . fashion student | vogue assistant . heterosexual . single .

" With good basics you'll have endless options "

"no you don't understand," poppy pleaded with the bartista, holding the cup out to him desperately, "this needs to be double strength with a vanilla shot and steamed." realizing she was probably sounding like a complete coffee snob she tried to take a different approach, "this is for my boss and if it's not absolutely perfect he'll be in a mood all day. he's finally agreed to look at my designs today and I can't have his morning coffee completely ruin my chances." from the skeptical look on his face the man in charge of her coffee dilemma was not buying it and was also annoyed at the entire ordeal, especially now that a line up had accumulated behind her. "please, please, please just make it again. I'm begging you." before she could pathetically grovel anymore to the minimum waged worker the young girl heard a familiar voice, looking over she spotted b. "oh hi," she chirped out, completely mortified that he probably witnessed her little pity party.
PMEmail
^
b davenport
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 05:21 PM

B silently listened to her rant towards the barista - almost a little bit amused and sad for the girl. It seemed like her boss was a dick if she was that panicked over a simple mistake. "I take it your boss isn't an easy going guy?" B chuckled - glancing at the coffee. "Are they gonna redo it?"
PM
^
paloma vincent
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 01:27 PM

trying to hold onto some of her fleeting dignity, poppy nodded miserably, "don't get me wrong, I'm lucky to work for him. he's a fashion genius. it's just... sometimes he's a little hard to please," plus she watched in horror yesterday as he yelled at the mailroom clerk so much he made him cry. she looked over at the barista who had walked away from the dramatic little scene, hopefully to make her another coffee - but more likely just to ignore her and go deal with the other customers. she shrugged, "no clue."
PMEmail
^
b davenport
 Posted: Aug 29 2017, 10:07 AM

It always seemed to be that excuse with rich people. They were great, but... He didn't hate them, but some of them seemed very, well, full of themselves. "I'm sure theres another coffee shop if they refuse." He pointed out.
PM
^
paloma vincent
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 11:54 AM

"I'm pretty sure the last person who bought him a coffee somewhere other than here was fired," she laughed nervously. for all she knew that wasn't at all true, but that was the gossip around the office. whether it was from disgruntled employees who were still bitter by the fact that the young nineteen year old got a job offer in the first place or there was actually truth to it she did not know. "I'll just get in line again and order another one." glancing at the gold and diamond watch to make sure she had the time on she chucked the coffee in the garbage on her way over to the line.
PMEmail
^
b davenport
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 01:47 PM

"Coulda drank that for yourself." He pointed out. "Well, mind if I accompany you in line?" He already had his drink, but really didn't have anything to do until later. So he figured he could hang out with Poppy while he was around.
PM
^
paloma vincent
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 05:51 PM

”I don’t really drink coffee much,” she stated, suddenly embarrassed by her wastefulness. she could have a t least offered it to someone else, maybe a homeless person on her way to work. biting her lip, guilt eating away at her, she wondered if b thought of her as some spoiled brat willing to waste money like that without a second thought. maybe she should buy a muffin too and find a homeless person to give it to? looking up at him she tried really hard to hide her goofy smile of excitement, and failed miserably. ”of course!”
PMEmail
^
b davenport
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 04:19 PM

B obviously had some moral leverage going on. He never thought he had the most solid moral compass, and didn't pretend to when it came up. He, however, wasn't super horrible. Stealing was fine, but hurting people was never really something that he could ever really do. He was bad and slightly criminal. He, however, wasn't crazy. The male really didn't think anything of Poppy throwing the muffin away. If someone else had pointed it out - he might of.

"Good. Don't start to enjoy it. Its the worst." B joked as he sipped his own coffee.

PM
^
paloma vincent
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 04:04 PM

while waiting in line she gently rocked back and forward on her feet absentmindedly. laughing lightly at his comment she scrunched up her nose in disgust, ”one time when I was a kid I drank my dad’s coffee cause I thought it would make me look mature,” she rolled her eyes at her childish foolishness, ”he takes his black so it was insanely disgusting. a especially for a six year old.” she probably would like some forms of coffee now, but that moment sacred her to the point that the only thing she’d drink now is teas and the odd latte. ”so what are you up to today?”
PMEmail
^
b davenport
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 02:23 PM

"You might like it if you put a lot of cream and sugar in it." B pointed out with a slight shrug. "I'm not sure yet. Just going along with it since I don't have any real plans." He knew he'd figure out his day eventually, but he was a pretty go with the flow guy.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll