HONESTY CHALLENGE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

looking for a sign, indiana [m]
i don't care who likes me. i care who does right by me.
19. she + her . actress + media personality . bisexual & married.
 Posted on: May 4 2017, 01:32 AM

Their first day of the honeymoon was busy. The female pulled her dark hair up into a pony tail, tucking any loose strands behind her ear. Married. The word rang in her head over and over. A small smile appeared on her face as she leaned forward to fix her lipstick. "Hey, babe." The female hopped onto the bed - smiling as she pulled herself next to him - eyes diverting to the tv to see what was on.

PM
^
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
36. he/him . singer . heterosexual & married.
 Posted on: May 5 2017, 04:42 PM

The jet lag, rehearsal, and wedding left Indiana a little tired, so he was glad they were taking today to relax and recuperate in their rented house. The cliffs and ocean view were just out the large window to his left, letting in the afternoon light, but Indiana was staring at the TV, watching some cooking show. "Hey," he said, extending one arm and wrapping it around her shoulders as he laid back on the bed, head and shoulders propped up on the pillows. "You look pretty."
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: May 11 2017, 08:53 PM

Essence moved into him as he wrapped an arm around her. "Thank you." She sighed out - a tired smile on her lips. "The view is pretty." She glanced over her shoulder to the closed balcony where she could only barely see the view from where she was laying. It was so weird to think she wasn't born into this. "I love you. Thank you." Essence turned more onto her stomach - leaning forward to kiss him.

PM
^
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
 Posted on: May 12 2017, 01:55 PM

"You're welcome," he said, kissing her back as his arms moved around her. It was nice being back to the place where they had gotten engaged; this was the first place they'd really gotten away together. "I love you, too."
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: May 17 2017, 11:51 PM

"I know." She moved one hand up to his cheek, sitting herself up a bit more on her knees. She wasn't really trying to be subtle - kissing him deeper as she put one arm on the headboard so she wouldn't fall forward into him.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 03:31 PM

It had felt like forever since they'd been like this with all the wedding preparations and traveling throughout the last few weeks. Indiana's hands gripped the small of her back, sliding down to her ass as he impatiently pulled her onto him. He kissed her back, gently biting down on her lower lip as he sucked it and then released the kiss, his lips now on her neck. The view of her body on his turned him on and he couldn't help but put his lips back onto hers.
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 03:37 PM

They were busy. A very busy couple. Getting any time that wasn't filled with them figuring out the latest pr thing, their gala plans, or any other plans. Everything seemed to involve other people or work. So she adored moments where it was just the two of them alone. No matter if it was this or just watching tv.

Quietly - she moved herself onto his lap, sitting with a leg on either side of them. The female wrapped both arms around his neck- moving in to kiss him deeper with one hand trailing down to the bottom of his shirt to move to take it off.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 03:48 PM

Indiana slowly sat up, cradling her in his lap before he lifted his arms up to shed his t-shirt. His fingers reached for her shirt and he could barely help himself from wanting to rip all her clothes off. "I want you so bad," he mumbled breathlessly, the tv behind them now completely forgotten to him.
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 04:12 PM

The female pulled her shirt off of her, discarding it of to the side with little care. "Fuck." She mumbled gently, hips gently moving against him. Braless - she half moved off of him - trying to remind herself that they didn't have to run out the door in the next five minutes. Quickies between jobs had become their life - so she was estatic to not have anywhere to go. The female reached down - quickly pulling off her pj shorts.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 04:27 PM

He waited until she had taken off all her clothes and tightly grabbed her ass in his hands, pulling her closely onto him. Instinctually, he wanted to take her out on the balcony; they were in their own private villa and the view faced the ocean with no views of other houses or people. He'd specifically picked the place because the paps had no chance of getting photos there. "Ever fucked outside?" he said breathlessly, forgetting that she'd only ever had sex with him.
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 04:39 PM

Essence nodded a little bit. It was a blowjob, but she wasn't going to be nitpicky, and didn't feel like bringing up her virginity at the time. "C'mon." She giggled - moving backwards off the bed to stand. She didn't immediately know where he wanted to go, but she figured it out once her eyes ran over the balcony doors.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 05:03 PM

Indiana followed her eyes to the balcony and shook his head. "In here first," he said, gently pushing her so she would be laying on her back on the bed. He took his hands at the inside of her knees and slid them down her inner thighs, spreading her legs apart at the end of the bed before he went down on her with his tongue, his fingers following suit.
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 05:16 PM

Essence moved quietly back onto the bed - head falling back as she gently wrapped her legs around him. "Mmm." She let out a small hum - eyes closing tightly together as she gently grasped the bed.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 05:22 PM

He took a few minutes, slow and sensual with his movements before he eased up on her. His gaze drifted up and across her entire body, stopping at her eyes. He stood up and reached a hand out so she could pull herself up to him.
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 05:35 PM

Essence let out a string of small moans - almost habitually putting her hand on her mouth to make sure none of the staff heard them. The female smiled, moving up to stand up and kiss down his neck before slowly moving down to her knees.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle