Go to Top

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

keep it up, movie, zelda
jayden woods
 Posted on: Feb 7 2018, 05:24 PM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
180 posts
960 points

jayden was a little tipsy. just a little, he kept telling himself, even though it was a blatant lie. he hadn't even remembered about the movie in the park, but had just kind of... ended up there. he wasn't complaining, though; he wanted to watch the movie, and sober up a bit. he found an empty spot and used his arms as a pillow. it wasn't long before he was snoring.

^
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Feb 10 2018, 11:32 PM
18 years old
she + her
student, personal assistant
unsure
single
183 posts
990 points

Zelda was free until the 19th. She was pretty busy moving things into her apartment, sorting out her life back at home, but decided to take a free moment to go to the event in the park. The female wandered about, "accidentally" running into Jayden's legs a bit as she tried to move past him.

^
jayden woods
 Posted on: Feb 10 2018, 11:43 PM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
180 posts
960 points

jayden woke up, but didn't open his eyes as he kicked his legs out to try and kick whatever asshole it was that decided to wake him up. honestly, how dare they?

^
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Feb 10 2018, 11:44 PM
18 years old
she + her
unsure
single
183 posts
990 points

"Ow!" Zelda yelped before falling to the ground on her ass. She mumbled someting incoherent under her breath. "Sorry." She felt bad for annoying him now.

^
jayden woods
 Posted on: Feb 10 2018, 11:54 PM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
180 posts
960 points

jayden sat up, smirking, to see who it was that kicked him... only to feel a bit of guilt seeing that it was zelda. " shit, i'm sorry. " he scrambled to help her up.

^
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:13 AM
18 years old
she + her
unsure
single
183 posts
990 points

"Its okay." Zelda sat up, accepting the help up. "I'm fine." She assured, instantly smelling the booze. "Sorry I ran into you."

^
jayden woods
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:14 AM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
180 posts
960 points

jayden waved her concern off. " oh, it's fiiine. i should prolly be awake during the movie anyway. " he glared at someone that shushed him. " wanna join me? "

^
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:16 AM
18 years old
she + her
unsure
single
183 posts
990 points

"Yeah." Zelda smiled a little bit, sitting down on the grass where he had sat before. "You should definitely be awake. Wouldn't want to miss Ten Things I hate about you." She teased.

^
jayden woods
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:18 AM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
180 posts
960 points

jayden really hadn't thought that zelda would join him, but he couldn't complain - he really had wanted her company. " to be fair, i've seen it before. it's pretty good. "

^
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:22 AM
18 years old
she + her
unsure
single
183 posts
990 points

"I haven't." Zelda shrugged a bit. "You're drunk." The female stuffed her hands into her hoodie pocket. She wasn't exactly dressed up - set in some tights and a hoodie with her hair up in loose bun.

^
jayden woods
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:25 AM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
180 posts
960 points

" really? well you're in for a surprise. " jayden grinned. he figured she'd like the movie, if jayden ever shut up long enough for her to watch. " just a little tipsy. i'm not drunk. " he was drunk.

^
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:26 AM
18 years old
she + her
unsure
single
183 posts
990 points

"Is the surprise they end up together?" The movie was actually the last thing from her mind. She was crushing, hard. "You seem drunk." Zelda went quiet when a fan walked over to have Jayden sign something.

^
jayden woods
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:33 AM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
180 posts
960 points

jayden nodded. " how did you know? you must predict the future. " he grinned. " there's actually a parody of this that's super good, too. we should watch it after this. " he barely paid attention to the fan as he signed whatever they handed him.

^
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:36 AM
18 years old
she + her
unsure
single
183 posts
990 points

"Okay. We can do that." Zelda smiled a little bit. Zelda watched him interact with the fan and watched the young kid giggle and run off. "Fans are watching. Can't act out of line tonight." Zelda teased.

^
jayden woods
 Posted on: Feb 11 2018, 12:41 AM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
180 posts
960 points

jayden had a stupid-wide grin on his face when zelda agreed. " awesome. " they could figure details out later. at zelda's comment of behaving, jayden leaned in closer to her. " a perk of being me is that no one expects me to be nice or good. i can be out of line all the time. " he laughed lightly.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll