New Poll

[ wearing the crown ], + naomi [ tw: abuse ]
shadia
24 years old

drug dealer

single & hetrosexual

He smells like cigarettes and mistakes.
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 11:35 PM

"So are we going to that party this weekend?" Ryan didn't feel like going alone, and he really didn't need to deal there. So he figured he'd go more as a guest, but bring some drugs along just in case. "Or nah?" He took a sip of his drink. They didn't always hang out during the weekends together, but he figured it was fair enough to ask what they were doing.

^
aero
24 years old

dancing bartender

single & heterosexual

I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 11:50 PM

”sure sweetie, but remember we have to go out antiquing on sunday after brunch with george and melissa,” she replied jokingly, poking fun at how monogamous they were acting at just assuming they would be together that weekend. she smirked over her forkful of food, being the natural little shit she was, before her eyes caught sight of something over ryan’s shoulder and her smirk and face completely dropped.
^
shadia
24 years old

drug dealer

single & hetrosexual

Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 01:06 AM

"Shut up. I'll go with Pixel instead." Ryan lauhed, rolling his eyes at her. The male glanced over his shoulder - confused at her attitude. 'What?"

^
aero
24 years old

dancing bartender

single & heterosexual

I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 02:06 AM

naomi squinted her eyes in hopes that she would be able to see better, to confirm what she was seeing wasn’t actually true. ”fuck,” she muttered out, dropping her fork of food onto her plate, ”fuck it’s my parents.”
^
shadia
24 years old

drug dealer

single & hetrosexual

Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 02:15 AM

Ryan was a little confused. He had asked a little bit about her parents in the past, but didn't need to know much to know that this was bad. He could just tell by her tone and the look on her face. "Alright." He dug into his wallet - leaving two $20's on the table and getting up. "Do you want me to say something to them?"

^
aero
24 years old

dancing bartender

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 02:25 AM

the brunette wasn’t really afraid of much. hell, she wasn’t even really afraid of them to be honest. it was just the memories that paralyzed her to her seat. she didn’t want to see them and she sure as hell didn’t want them to see her. most of her adult years had been spent doing everything in her power to keep her distance. she was so distracted that she barely even heard ryan speak, but snapped out of it as he got up. reaching across the table she grabbed his arm and held him tightly their, her nails digging into his flesh when she noticed them looking over.
^
shadia
24 years old

drug dealer

single & hetrosexual

Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 02:39 AM

When it looked like one of them was going to speak - Ryan put his hand up. "Shut the fuck up. Don't talk to her." Ryan snapped - wrapping one arm around Naomi and leading her outside. "C'mon." The male took off his jacket - wrapping it around her as the freezing rain poured down on them. "Its fine. C'mon."

^
aero
24 years old

dancing bartender

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 03:12 PM

her eyes never left her step-father as the two of them neared. one hand gripped onto ryan’s arm still while the other hovered over her steak knife instinctively. when she was a child and a teenager she wasn’t able to protect herself from his abuse, as an adult, she wasn’t about to go down without at least stabbing the fucker. her mouth was dry in shock and anger, who the hell did they think they were? her eyes strayed over to ryan when he snapped and told them to shut up. in that moment her heart swelled, he hardly even knew her issue with them and yet he was still here protecting her. she allowed him to pull her away from the table, watching them behind her shoulder until they left the restaurant.
^
shadia
24 years old

drug dealer

single & hetrosexual

Posted on: Feb 15 2018, 06:04 PM

"You don't have to stare. They're not gonna follow." He kept one arm around her - his eyes not leaving them until he opened the car door for her. Not something he usually did. Not wasting any tme - he got in on the other side and drove to another parking lot across the street before parking. [b]"Wanna tell me what that was about?

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll