announcements
9/24 hey! come check out our newest fall updates!

Admin Mod

COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS

Add Reply
New Poll

tracking & alert guide
shadia
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 01:15 AM

19 . student . coolsexual . single .

" yk im the baddest bitch admin around. "

tracking & alert guide

Cause I'm tired of you beautiful hoes forgetting, losing, and not knowing what threads are where - here we go.

The alert system is an amazing little thing that Jcink added that is being overwhelmingly ignored for tracking threads and going through boards. It is super easy to lose threads, not see replies, etc!

WHERE YOU CAN FIND ALERTS This is pretty simple! You can find alerts right at the top!

This is what it looks like when you click onto the alerts. It brings you to a page of things people have replied to recently. (Usually there will be a little icon for 'new alerts').

To see your list of tracked threads you can click 'view topics' under 'subscriptions'.

The list of threads looks something like this

WHY ITS USEFUL The alert system is useful for a few reasons. It is a lot easier to keep track of your threads, replies, and when you owe things. So there is little issue with things like 'I didn't see you reply!'.

I recommend tracking under the same account just for ease, but to each their own.

HOW TO TRACK

Scroll down to the very bottom of the thread you wanna track. Click 'TOPIC OPTIONS'.

Click "track this topic". HOW TO TAG SOMEONE Tagging someone is super easy. You can tag someone in a thread to alert them about the thread, bump a thread, or show someone that their character is being discussed in a thread they're not involved with.

The code for it is @[first last] (or whatever their username is). The @[] will go away on their own once you post it. You cannot edit a post in and add the tag - it has to be initially done.

Hopefully that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll