Add Reply
New Poll

( sand stone ), mia
Fool, I'm the kinda G that little homies wanna be like
28. he/him . drug dealer | criminal . heterosexual & single.
 Posted on: May 2 2017, 09:00 AM

he had been in saudia arabia before, one of his weapon suppliers were located there. originally he had planned to reach out to his contact in order to stock up on some weapons for the events that were sure to take place at this exchange with the person who has been making threats and stalking them back in seattle, but because everything was so last minute he wasn't able to arrange a meeting in time to get what he needed. that left trying to smuggle a gun on the plane with him, which also didn't turn out as planned when security at the airport seemed to double while they were there and asher had to dump the gun in a potted plant near the coffee shop. smoking a cigarette he stood next to mia, eyeing everyone who came with them.

nodding his head towards the three girls: pixel, seraphina and selena, he flicked some ash off his smoke, "and why are the groupies here again?" they had nothing to do with the original murder.

PMEmail
^
she licks blood off her fingers and she looks like divine absolution. careful, meleager; this is your sport but she’s not playing a game. do not think you are safe because you love her. do not think she will not stain her mouth red with your blood too.
28. she + her . hitman. career criminal. fight club owner. . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: May 2 2017, 02:08 PM

Mia had moved around for ten years. Saudia Arabia was nothing new to her, but it didn't mean she liked being there. "They're here in case we get caught. They'll look involved since they used real passports." Mia yawned - glancing over. "Do you know them?"

PM
^
 Posted on: May 3 2017, 09:17 AM

it made sense, he supposed. asher pointed out selena, "I know that one. I think the blonde is one of ryan's and I have no idea who the little one is who sounds like a mouse," he responded. he assumed the other girl was someone oliver knew from the way she was always by his side, but he honestly didn't care to know. it didn't benefit him in any way.
PMEmail
^
she licks blood off her fingers and she looks like divine absolution. careful, meleager; this is your sport but she’s not playing a game. do not think you are safe because you love her. do not think she will not stain her mouth red with your blood too.
28. she + her . hitman. career criminal. fight club owner. . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: May 4 2017, 12:44 AM

"She comes into the club sometimes. His girlfriend. The woman glanced over at the rest of them. A sharp breath inward eyes flicking up to the night sky. The stars were brighter and clustered everywhere in the sky - unlike Seattle where you could see five max. The blonde didn't notice - lowering her eyes to Asher. "I'm going to ask Carter to try to get on the Ivana case. It's the easiest way to get faster information."

PM
^
 Posted on: May 23 2017, 09:20 AM

mia and asher didn't really look at each other when they spoke, only sparing momentary glances here and there in between keeping an eye on the group and their surroundings. in a foreign country you could never be too careful, especially when the reason for travelling here was to meet up with a stalker and try to bribe his silence (or in asher's case, kill him). "you think that's a good idea?" he asked cautiously. asher never trusted cops no matter what, too many years of avoiding them made him unease in their presence. "looks to me like we have enough people involved in this shit." and the mor epsople they had, the more they had to worry about.
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: May 26 2017, 01:36 PM

The hatred of cops was ingrained in her system. It was always "don't tell the cops". You didn't want to speak to cops, look at cops, or be near cops. It was common with criminals. However - it wasn't uncommon for Mia to be in the pocket of them, either. Moving past her hatred and distrust to get what she needed.

"I don't think we have a whole lot of choice, Asher. This is spinning out of our control."

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 10:42 AM

despite his negative feelings towards the justice system he nodded in agreement. she was right, things were getting out of control and he honestly didn't know how to reign it in anymore. "that's true," he sighed out frustrated by the entire situation. "hopefully this will be the last of this stalker shit though." asher hadn't really told mia that he had other plans for today, that he wasn't planning to let whoever had been threatening them to get away with all that money. but he didn't really feel like he had to tel her either, for one, she should honestly expect it, if she too weren't planning to do the same thing. and two, he didn't owe it to her to run his plans by her.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle