Go to Top

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

[ sweet as candy ], misha
selena right
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 05:18 PM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

Selena was getting a little flustered but didn't want to call Patrick or Oliver. She was a little bit mad at Oliver for alluding that she couldn't handle this all on her own. So the female just decided to go to the store without either of their help. Alice was with Patrick that day, and Alex was walking aside Selena who was pushing the twins stroller. Handcart around her wrist - the female started to get flustered when she dropped a few things.

^
misha de fiore
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 05:33 PM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
single
96 posts
525 points

misha liked shopping, even if it ran the risk of running into fans or paparazzi. it made him feel a little normal. he was still wearing an odd disguise, which was pretty much just a puffy coat, a beanie, and some fake glasses. it usually worked.

he was in the middle of picking between two brands when he noticed someone dropping things. misha didn't even register who it was before he walked over to her. " do you need some help? " she had a lot of kids.

^
selena right
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 05:48 PM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

The female glanced over - not really realizing who it was right away. "Oh. Thank y-" She was about to accept the offer of help when she realized who it was. "No, thanks." The female said rather flatly, leaning down to pick up her things.

^
misha de fiore
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 05:53 PM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
single
96 posts
525 points

it took a second for misha to realize that selena was the one he offered to help. " wait, wh- " he frowned. " why won't you let me help you? " misha bent down and helped pick up what selena dropped.

^
selena right
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 05:55 PM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

"Because I can handle this." The female half held onto Alex's shirt (loosely) who, as a toddler, threatened to runaway every chance he could get. "I don't need help." The female let didn't pull her basket away when he helped her, and stood up once everything was fine. "Thanks."

^
misha de fiore
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 05:56 PM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
single
96 posts
525 points

misha crossed his arms over his chest once everything was picked up. " selena, you're one person with three kids. " he bit his lip. " is, uh.. alice with patrick? "

^
selena right
 Posted on: Jan 19 2018, 06:01 PM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

Selena had a brief moment of panic that she had lost Alice before remembering she wasn't with her. "Alice is at an undisclosed location." She said, sarcastically, pushing her hair out of her face. "Why do you care?" The female asked - raising an eyebrow. "Three kids doesn't mean anything. I'm fine." She forced a smile.

^
misha de fiore
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 03:06 AM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
single
96 posts
525 points

misha just blinked. " i bet i could text patrick right now and he'd tell me where he was. " sure it would probably take the promise of a blowjob, but selan didn't have to know that. " i was just... asking. " he shrugged. " you obviously need help, selena. "

^
selena right
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 03:08 AM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

Selena blinked. "Patrick would tell you where he was if Alice was with him? Have you met Alice in the last few years?" The mood surrounding them changed, suddenly, to a very different tone.

^
misha de fiore
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 03:13 AM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
single
96 posts
525 points

misha shrugged. " i'm sure he would. even if it wasn't for me to come over, just as a passing comment. " his eyes narrowed and eyebrows raised. " no? at least, not when it wasn't running into you. why? "

^
selena right
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 03:15 AM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

"If Alice was with him - you think he'd tell you?" Selena tilted her head a little bit, clarifying.

^
misha de fiore
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 03:17 AM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
single
96 posts
525 points

misha raised an eyebrow. " uh. probably? " he didn't get what was going on.

^
selena right
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 03:18 AM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

Selena raised both of her eyebrows, hatred and anger boiling in her stomach. "Either way - Alice isn't with him. Not that its your business." Her tone was harsher.

^
misha de fiore
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 03:21 AM
24 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
single
96 posts
525 points

" uh... okay. " misha took a small step back. " you look like you want to murder me again so i think i'm gonna go. "

^
selena right
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 03:23 AM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

The female took a deep breath, forcing a smile. With out Selena really realizing - Alex tugged on Misha's pants to get his attention before waving at him.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll