Posted on: Dec 6 2017, 03:43 AM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

It became something she started to really notice during the wedding. The comments, the favoritism, the pointed questions. At the time - Selena stayed silent. She didn't stress. She let it go. Everyone got irritable during wedding time. Even the parents of the groom. That had to be it. It had to be that they were stressed out. Not that they were actually this awful to Patrick. Everyone there wanted to make sure it was the perfect day. She didn't want to say anything there.

It was a wedding. She wasn't completely awful.

It happened after dinner. Selena was careful to be calm, but firm. She was also very, very careful to not mention Patrick in her moment of checked anger. She didn't want this to turn into her fighting his battles. While in the back of her mind - it really was. She didn't like people speaking to Patrick like that. She also didn't want Alice to think it was okay to act like that, and that would be the story she'd stick with.

The female quietly put away the dishes while she shooed away Oliver and Patrick to make sure the kids got to bed. There was a gnawing guilt in her stomach. Alice likely wouldn't have grandparents after this. Silent about it - she watched as they seemed to be arguing among themselves as they gathered their things.

"Goodbye. Thanks for visiting." The brunette replied - tying her hair up in a ponytail high up on her head. She tried not to sound bitter - but a little bit of salt dripped through her voice as she headed back into the kitchen to make the two of them hot chocolate.

"Patrick. Can you come here?" The female pushed his towards where he'd see it as she sipped hers. "I'm sorry about that. It was driving me nuts the way they talk towards you."

^
patrick hall
 Posted on: Dec 8 2017, 09:18 PM
26 years old
he/him
musician
bisexual
single
130 posts
1090 points

Patrick closed the door to Alice's room behind him, careful not to wake her. He realized he still had the book he'd been reading her in his hand, and he looked at it for a few moments before just setting it on the floor by the door. He could hear his family still packing up, and not being in a mood to deal with it right then, he slipped into his room across the hall. He knew that he wouldn't get a ton of chances to smoke on the trip, but he had rolled a few joints in case he would need them.

Right now he really needed one.

He shoved the tube with the joint in it and a lighter in his pocket, then opened his window before rather ungracefully struggling to get out of it and onto the roof, gasping a bit as his bare feet touched the cold, wet roof. Once the joint was spent he waited until he saw his parents getting into their car before shimming back into the window. He had just bad it back into the room when he heard Selena call to him. He quickly grabbed a pair of socks and headed to where her voice had come from.

"Sorry, I was on the roof. He added no extra context since she could probably have smelled the weed the second he hit the of the kitchen, and his chocolate brown eyes were more than a little blood shot.

"Thanks." He smiled slightly towards her when she pushed the hot chocolate towards him. He leaned into the counter to keep his balance as he put his socks on. Then he grabbed his mug, just holding it in his hands to thaw his frozen fingers. "Don't apologize. You just did what I normally want to do when I'm around them." He smiled again, this time more of a smirk.

&
^
selena right
 Posted on: Dec 20 2017, 09:04 PM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1166 posts
7340 points

A small smile fell over her lips when she smelled the weed hit her nose. Selena had missed smoking and drinking a bit, but knew she'd have even longer before she was able to go do that after the babies were born. Even if Oliver and Patrick took over for a night - she didn't see herself wanting to run off.

"Yeah, but stuff like that always comes up later. I can't imagine they're just going to let it go." Selena knew Patrick didn't like his family. She even knew why, but was shocked she hadn't ever paid enough attention to it. "If you don't want them to be around for Alice and baby stuff - then they're not around." The female said, as casually as possible. She didn't want to make a thing out of it, but she also wanted to make it clear that she wasn't going to pressure him to invite his parents and siblings to things. Plus - she knew people liked to stop by after a baby was born.

"Having fun sneaking away to smoke without me?" She fake pouted.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll