announcements
9/24 hey! come check out our newest fall updates!

Admin Mod

COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS

Add Reply
New Poll

[ strawberry kisses ], jakob
mia royals
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 05:53 PM

28 . hitman. career criminal . hetrosexual . single .

" You have witchcraft in your lips. "

They had been driving for what felt like forever. Mia - feeling very content - watched out the window before she reached to grab her water. "Do they know about your prison sentence?" She wasn't sure if she should avoid mentioning anything. Opening the bag of popcorn - she leaned it towards him in offering.
PM
^
jakob stahl
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 02:13 PM

44 . unemployed . heterosexual . divorced .

" Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person, isn't the way they actually are. "

This was the most nervous he had been since his trial and sentencing. Jake hadn't expected to ever come back to visit the colony, but part of him was curious as to how much everyone had changed and what his parents thought of him leaving so suddenly. "They don't know, and I want to keep it that way," he said, sounding short and upset even though it was just his anxiety about the whole trip. He took a handful of popcorn. "Don't say anything about it."

PM
^
mia royals
 Posted: Oct 25 2017, 10:16 PM

28 . hitman. career criminal . hetrosexual . single .

" You have witchcraft in your lips. "

"Why? I thought it was a nice ice breaker." Mia replied, dryly. The female, once he had taken his popcorn from her, turned over to face him and kissed his cheek. "I'm not going to." She leaned her back against the car door - sitting obviously improperly in the front seat. "But they know about the marriage?"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll