Posted on: Jul 11 2017, 02:01 AM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1082 posts
6855 points

As subtly as she could - Selena texted Asher the room number. She purposefully left the door unlocked - carefully undressing the man and putting his clothes on the other side of the bed. The female - at this point only in her black, lacy underwear - straddled the man only left in his boxers until she heard the door. She quickly rolled off of him, hopping back and staying back while she watched everything in front of her unfold.
^
asher delgado
 Posted on: Jul 23 2017, 08:54 PM
28 years old
he/him
drug dealer | criminal
heterosexual
single
135 posts
780 points

asher wasn't above putting someone else's life in jeopardy to benefit himself. and despite what selena may think about him and despite the fact he seemed to have some sort of soft spot for the girl, she wasn't an exception. if he needed to, he had no problem calling in favours and putting her life at risk. the man in question was some new gun dealer from boston who had rolled up in seattle trying to establish himself on asher's turf. usually asher wouldn't care as much, but this guy came in guns blazing and ruined a huge deal asher had spent months working on. he was pissed to say the least. waiting outside of the motel, he didn't head inside until he got selena's text. busting through the door, gun already cocked and loaded, he walked up to the bed and pointed the gun directly at his head. "where's my fucking money?!"
^
selena right
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 09:03 PM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1082 posts
6855 points

Selena jumped off of him the second Asher came through the door. She headed over to the door - locking it before backing up into the bathroom. This wasn't her business. She didn't want to watch, but it was like a car crash on the side of the road. She couldn't help it. Sitting on the edge of the tub - the female half watched, half tried not to watch. Curious, when he asked the question, the female headed over to the mans pants - being quiet to not bug Asher as she started ruffling through for his wallet.
^
asher delgado
 Posted on: Aug 30 2017, 04:42 PM
28 years old
he/him
drug dealer | criminal
heterosexual
single
135 posts
780 points

this scene was probably not appropriate for someone like selena to see, honestly there were very few people who could handle something like this. but that didn't stop asher and it didn't really occur to him to tell her to leave or shut the door to spare her the sight. asher demanded his money again, louder this time. the man stuttered out that he didn't have it, which did not go over well with the hot headed thug. shoving the gun in the guy's mouth he asked again, knowing he wasn't going to get anything but an incoherent answer over the barrel. so, he pulled the trigger without so much as a second thought. the loud bang filled the room and blood splattered the bed and wall.
^
selena right
 Posted on: Sep 9 2017, 02:10 AM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1082 posts
6855 points

Selena didn't see the actual shot. Thankfully. She was ruffling through the guys pants to get his wallet for Asher when she heard the shot. The female closed her eyes tightly - freezing in place as she quietly stood up. She could sort of see red in the side of her eye, but did her best not to look over. "Oh my god."
^
asher delgado
 Posted on: Sep 28 2017, 08:29 PM
28 years old
he/him
drug dealer | criminal
heterosexual
single
135 posts
780 points

asher watched the body flop to the ground with a lifeless thud. lifting his shirt up slightly to expose his torso, he used the fabric to wipe off the blood splatter that got on his face and hands before turning to selena. ”he used his name to book this room right? nobody saw you when he was paying?” he asked.
^
selena right
 Posted on: Oct 14 2017, 01:46 PM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1082 posts
6855 points

"He came up before I got here." Selena swallowed hard, nodding. "Oh my God." She closed her eyes, tight. Calm down. Calm down. The female stood up, legs shaky.
^
asher delgado
 Posted on: Oct 16 2017, 09:54 PM
28 years old
he/him
drug dealer | criminal
heterosexual
single
135 posts
780 points

grabbing the pile of selena’s clothing on the floor he threw it casually over to the girl, ”get dressed, we gotta go soon,” he instructed. he wasn’t in too much of a rush because he used a silencer on the gun so nobody heard the gunshot, but he figured the male only paid for an hour or so for this motel room. so someone would be sniffing around eventually and he wanted to be far enough away from the place before anyone discovered the body inside.
^
selena right
 Posted on: Oct 25 2017, 10:03 PM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1082 posts
6855 points

The female, shakily, started pulling her clothes onto herself. "Are we leaving now?" She avoided looking over at the body and just tried to focus on looking at Asher. However, since Asher killed him, it wasn't exactly the most comforting feeling.
^
asher delgado
 Posted on: Nov 24 2017, 02:30 PM
28 years old
he/him
drug dealer | criminal
heterosexual
single
135 posts
780 points

”yeah, I’ll sneak out through the bathroom window so nobody sees me leaving this room. about five minutes after I leave that’s when you’ll leave,” he instructed. holding out his hand for the wallet he was still gripping he grabbed it, pulling some money out. it was only ten grand. nothing worthwhile. he pulled five of it and handed it over to selena, pocketing the rest. ”now show me everything you’ve touched,” he had to make sure her prints her left on anything. wiping the wallet down with a clean bandana he had hanging out of his back pocket he made sure it was rubbed down enough to get both their prints off it before throwing it over towards the lifeless body behind him.
^
selena right
 Posted on: Nov 25 2017, 07:32 PM
22 years old
she/her
prostitute, stripper
hetrosexual
single
1082 posts
6855 points

The female hesitated when he handed her the wallet and she saw the amount in there. Her eyes met his in confusion. She hadn't done enough to warrant that type of cash. However, that's when it hit her; the money wasn't for doing the job. The money was for shutting the fuck up about the job. "Okay," She motioned towards the doorknob, a spot on the counter, and then onto in the bathroom where her hands touched when she sat on the side of the tub. "Thats it. I tried not to touch much." She nodded in agreement with his instruction.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll