ACID -> straightjacket ,,
a
c
id

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

straightjacket ,,, major tw
remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. you are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:47 AM
played by sami

alex was old enough to remember enough. he'd be sad, oliver knew he would. his little sister had died. " can we.. finish up here? i want alex. " he needed to hold his baby boy to know he was okay.

PM
^
are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:49 AM
played by shadia

Selena paused and nodded. "Okay.." She wasn't sure if she could get up if she needed to. She wasn't sure if she could do anything if she needed to. There were still waves of shock coming. Tears flooding th girls face once Oliver showed anything resembling calmness. "I can't do this."
PM
^
remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. you are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:57 AM
played by sami

oliver kissed the top of selena's head. " we'll do this together, selena. the only way we can. " tears were still streaming down his face, but he needed to see alex. he could deal with anything right now as long as he got to see his alex. " come on. " oliver motioned a cop over to help the two of them stand up, since oli didn't know if he could stand on his own.

PM
^
are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 03:02 AM
played by shadia

Selena wasn't sure if she wanted to leave with Oliver, but she stood up anyway. "I can't drive." It was right then that media trucks pulled up and the girl nearly fell back in her seat. "I...yes." She said to an officer that said, soon, they need to talk to her at the station. She knew she wasn't in trouble. She knew they'd just need information on her brother, but she couldn't help but let out a sob at th idea. She followed Oliver like a puppy, her hand holding onto his shirt.
PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Yesterday at 06:41 pm
played by sami

oliver hesitated. " neither can i. " well, he could, but it'd probably be an awful idea. trusting him with heavy machinery right after finding out his daughter was dead probably wasn't the wisest plan. before he could call an uber, one of the cops offered to drive them home. he glanced at selena and back at the cop. " please. "

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll