ACID -> straightjacket ,,
a
c
id

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

straightjacket ,,, major tw
are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 01:37 AM
played by shadia

It was like her whole world had stopped.

There was something Selena called the rubberband when things got bad. Not "anxious about Patrick" or "fighting with Oliver" bad, but very bad. Insanely bad. Deadly bad. The female stopped dead in her tracks as an officer put his arm to the girls chest to prevent her from going in before she managed to stumble out that she had gotten called. Something with her child happened.

With both Rose and Maddie behind the daycare doors and six familiar police cars with unfamiliar faces roaming about - she could only feel the rubberband around her tighten. Something beating on her chest and making her feel stuck in place. Yet, she walked in only to see EMTs surrounding a crib. Rose's crib.

She didn't know how she knew, but she knew and suddenly she hit the floor as she heard someone on the phone calling Oliver.

PM
^
remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. you are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 01:48 AM
played by sami

oliver barely remembered anything from after the call.

he didn't remember leaving work. he didn't remember driving. he didn't know if he stopped at a light or if he just ran them. if you told him he ran over a group of school kids, he'd have believed you - because he couldn't remember otherwise.

when he showed up at the day care, oliver's heart dropped when he saw all the emts and cops. he didn't know what to say to them, so he looked for selena. he found her being held back and ran to her. ignoring the police talking to him, oliver cupped selena's face with both his hands to make her look at him. " what's happening, selena? what happened to our baby? " his voice was already breaking at the thought of anything happening.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 01:53 AM
played by shadia

tw eating disorders mention

Selena pushed him back harder than she meant to, but it didn't make much of a difference. She had starved herself down to almost nothing and had no muscles to push with. She didn't want to be touched. She didn't want to look anywhere.

Selena overheard her brothers name and her heart dropped to the floor. "My brother killed her." She didn't have to have it confirmed, and she certainly didn't want to see his face. "He has been arrested. The other baby is fine with no damages.

Selena stood, silently, and looked over at Oliver.

PM
^
remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. you are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 01:56 AM
played by sami

while oliver wasn't really pushed back by the shove, he did let selena go. he was overwhelmed, and he felt like he was going to explode. and that was when she said it. he killed her. oliver lost control of his breathing, of his thoughts - of everything. tears started streaking down his face as he shook his head. " no. no, no. he can't... no, she's fine. "

oliver ran to the officer that had just talked to him. " say it's just some sick joke. rose is fine, right? she's... she has to be fine. tell me she's fine! " oliver shouted at the cop, but he knew it was useless. yelling wouldn't change anything.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:01 AM
played by shadia

She wanted to die.

Every part of her wanted to die. Just to float off like nothing happened. Like she was never born. "I, um," A police officer tried to talk to her, but she crouched down and covered her face. She felt someone trying to comfort her, and she knew from the smaller size that it wasn't Oliver. It was a daycare worker trying to apologize. She didn't move, not that she could if she wanted to.

"I want Maddie. Someone bring me Maddie." Cops looked at each other, worried, before walking off. "Oliver, Oliver." She called for him, reaching out her hand.

PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:07 AM
played by sami

the officer had to apologize to oliver multiple times before it really hit him. his baby was dead. little rose, his little girl, was gone. just like that. someone came up to him and tried to touch him, but oliver smacked their hand away. he didn't want pity from some stranger. he wanted them to do their jobs better, and to go back in time and get his baby back.

he heard selena call for him, and he glanced at her, but he just... felt like she was so far away. her voice sounded so distant, like she was talking to him from a few rooms away. he tried walking over to selena, but collapsed onto his knees. " she's.. gone. " he started crying harder and collapsed in on himself.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:10 AM
played by shadia

Selena moved over to try to hug him - her blue skirt suddenly covered in bits of dirt from the edges of the sidewalk. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." She mumbled, rubbing his back. "I'm so sorry." It felt like her fault. It was her family, after all.
PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:17 AM
played by sami

as soon as selena was hugging him, oliver wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. he knew she was too fragile for the hug, that he'd probably leave bruises on her, but he needed the contact. he cried as he clung to selena. " she's gone, selena. our baby girl is gone. she's gone. " he could barely breath through his sobs.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:21 AM
played by shadia

The tight squeezing hurt, but she kept quiet. "I.." Selena wanted to talk, but it felt like a hole was ripped out of her chest. She didn't know what to do. Where to go. How to proceed. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." She mumbled. "I'm so sorry."
PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:25 AM
played by sami

oliver didn't loosen his grip, he just sat there, holding tightly onto selena like his life depended on it. it sort of did, in a way. " what are we gonna do? she... she's gone. " with a start, he pulled away from selena. " alex.. where is he? " his only child left, now.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:29 AM
played by shadia

She knew she'd bruise. It already hurt, but it didn't even connect for a second that most people don't bruise from a tight hug. "Babysitter." She mumbled. "We..." Selena paused, thinking. " don't know.
PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:32 AM
played by sami

oliver looked down at selena. " did you call? make sure he's okay? " oliver didn't want to think that maybe this was her family's sick way of hurting her, going after her kids. he wanted to make sure his other baby was okay. " do.. we have to.. identify her? " that was what they did in movies, wasn't it? have someone identify the body? he didn't know if he'd be able to do it, but he also didn't think he could accept her death if he didn't see her for himself.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:37 AM
played by shadia

"We won't. I'll have someone else do it." Anyone else. She couldn't bring herself to have Oliver do it. She'd rather do it herself. "But they all have cribs with their names on them." Selena wiped her nose. She sent a text to the babysitter asking for a photo of Alex with the baby sitters hand showing. Just in case. After what felt like hours - but was only minutes - she got back a phoot of their smiling toddler.
PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:40 AM
played by sami

oliver shook his head. " i.. i need to see her. at least... one more time. " he knew he'd need to. it was the same with skye, where he had to see it to believe it. he hovered over selena's phone while they waited for a picture, and he smiled through the tears when he saw alex's face. " he's so happy, he... he's gonna be devis.. " oliver couldn't finish his sentence, and broke down in more sobs.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 1 2018, 02:44 AM
played by shadia

"Okay.." Selena decided she'd go with him. "Hes so little..he won't remember much." She assured, but she wasn't sure how comforting it'd be. "He'll be okay..worry about yourself."
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll