Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind
25 years old & he/him
ceo of nike
heterosexual
dating bellamy
reign rockefeller
 Posted on: Jun 27 2018, 04:17 PM
played by aly

Reign knocked on the door, inhaling nervously as he waited. It was hard for him to imagine his sister going through anything like this just after she’s been married.

PM
^
She loved the sea. She liked the sharp smell of the air; and the vastness of the horizons bounded only by a vault of azure sky above. It made her feel small, but free as well.
21 years old & she + her
zoo tour guide
pansexual
single
nix rockefeller
 Posted on: Jun 27 2018, 04:22 PM
played by shadia

beautiful times
In all honesty - Nix wasn't really sure if she wanted people over right now. But after what felt like forever of back and forth about him rejecting her from his life - Nix felt bad saying no. So when Griffin left - she said he could come over and patiently waited by the tv until she heard the door. The girl stood up, heading over and opening it. "Hey,"
PM
^
25 years old & he/him
ceo of nike
heterosexual
dating bellamy
reign rockefeller
 Posted on: Jun 27 2018, 04:25 PM
played by aly

He felt bad that he’d been so absent from her life because he was too selfish to let her into his. ”Can I give you a hug?” Reign asked. He tried to read her face, but she just looked tired.

PM
^
She loved the sea. She liked the sharp smell of the air; and the vastness of the horizons bounded only by a vault of azure sky above. It made her feel small, but free as well.
21 years old & she + her
zoo tour guide
pansexual
single
nix rockefeller
 Posted on: Jun 27 2018, 04:29 PM
played by shadia

beautiful times
"I guess." Nix said with a questioning tone. Reign and her had never really been that close in the first place, but being ignored in favor of a random girl left a sour taste in her mouth. "Just come in." Nix shut the door behind him - walking towards the kitchen.
PM
^
25 years old & he/him
ceo of nike
heterosexual
dating bellamy
reign rockefeller
 Posted on: Jun 27 2018, 05:07 PM
played by aly

He gave her a hug, the tension between them obvious; it made the hug that more awkward. He stepped into the house and further into the kitchen. ”I brought you this,” he said, handing her a small basket he’d put together of snacks, candy, popcorn, and a couple movies she liked. ”I’m really sorry, Nix.”

PM
^
21 years old & she + her
zoo tour guide
pansexual
single
nix rockefeller
 Posted on: Jun 27 2018, 05:17 PM
played by shadia

beautiful times
"Thanks." Nix took it and set it on the counter. Nix wasn't really someone for awkward silences. Seriousness wasn't in her cards most of the time, but god was this proving to be uncomfortable and weird. "I don't wanna make a big deal of it." Nix stated.
PM
^
25 years old & he/him
ceo of nike
heterosexual
dating bellamy
reign rockefeller
 Posted on: Jun 27 2018, 07:03 PM
played by aly

He leaned against the counter. ”That’s fine. I just wanted to come over and make sure you were okay.” Reign looked at her with a soft expression. ”You’re not in pain, are you?”

PM
^
21 years old & she + her
zoo tour guide
pansexual
single
nix rockefeller
 Posted on: Yesterday at 07:45 pm
played by shadia

beautiful times
"No, no. I'm fine." The lie escaped her lips with ease. While Nix tried to be honest - she never claimed to be the most morally upright citizen around. So she really didn't care. The last thing she needed to do was worry anyone. "I'm okay. Really."
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll