ACID -> // disguises
a
c
id

Add Reply
New Poll

// disguises, max
they say the best things in life are free, but you can keep them for the birds and bees. I want money, thts what I want, a whole lot of money.
20 years old & she/her
model
heterosexual
married
catalina anderson
 Posted on: Mar 6 2018, 01:44 AM
played by aero

she was tanned and sun kissed from her two week vacation in greece, thanks to her dotting husband who had no problem handing her his credit card after she pouted about how stressed she had been lately. originally he wanted to go, but honestly carting an old man around with her would damper her fun so she convinced him to stay behind so she could do whatever she pleased. ”darling, I’m home,” she called out, entering the house. leaving her bags by the door she walked through the large house to locate her husband.
PMEmail
^
Do not call me perfect, a lie is never a compliment.
18 years old & he + him
student
hetrosexual
single
maxwell anderson
 Posted on: Mar 10 2018, 02:43 PM
played by shadia

"Cause shes insane! She just ran off to Greece. Just divorce her. C'mon. You can take the hit of the divorce. But shes just some slut." Max had been trying to drill this in his dads head the entire fucking weekend. "Shes a gold digging slut. You NEED to divorce her." Max shut up when she heard the sound of the girls voice.
PM
^
they say the best things in life are free, but you can keep them for the birds and bees. I want money, thts what I want, a whole lot of money.
20 years old & she/her
model
heterosexual
married
catalina anderson
 Posted on: Mar 17 2018, 12:40 PM
played by aero

that little asshole, she thought to herself viciously, catching the tail end of his rant. he was trying to brainwash her husband into getting rid of her while she was away and unable to manipulate him defend herself. before stepping into the room she forced her eyes to tear up by poking them with her long manicured nails. ”oh... sorry, I don’t mean to interrupt,” she sniffed out sadly, instantly gaining the attention and comforting embrace of her husband, who ate up the waterworks like they were candy. ”darling, could you get me a tissue please?” she asked, watching him scamper off to her request. the second he left the room her sad little act vanished completely and she turned fierce eyes onto her step son, ”shut your mouth, hijo de puta!” (son of a bitch)
PMEmail
^
18 years old & he + him
student
hetrosexual
single
maxwell anderson
 Posted on: Jun 17 2018, 10:51 PM
played by shadia

The young male watched them interact, disgust painted across his face as he watchedh his father. His weak, weak, weak father. "Not until you're fucking out of here." Max snapped back, rolling his eyes. "Just leave him. You'll get your money."
PM
^
20 years old & she/her
model
heterosexual
married
catalina anderson
 Posted on: Jun 26 2018, 10:41 AM
played by aero

she appeared as if she was considering his idea, but laughed viciously and shook her head as a response. ”I’ll get a lot more when he dies,” she responded casually. she could hold out until then. the promise of millions far too tempting.
PMEmail
^
18 years old & he + him
student
hetrosexual
single
maxwell anderson
 Posted on: Today at 07:47 pm
played by shadia

"You're disgusting." Max snapped. "I'll get him to divorce you if I have to force him tosign the paperwork." There was no way that he was going to let this girl get everything his dad worked for. There was also no way that he was going to put up with her.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll