Add Reply
New Poll

cause you're not around ,,, indiana
shadia
19 years old

actress + media personality

married & bisexual

Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 05:19 PM

beautiful times
There was one thing Essence wasn't sure she would have ever gotten used to: screaming. The female smiled, took photos, and signed things as she and Indiana walked up to head into the charity ball event. The female reached over for her husband's hand as they were finally told by security they needed to keep going. "Those girls had a sign with our faces on it. It was cute." Essence commented as they were directed to their table.
^
aly
36 years old

singer

married & heterosexual

i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
 Posted on: Jun 20 2018, 01:59 PM

He squeezed her hand as they went into the air conditioned building. It felt so much better than out in the heat, especially with his suit. ”I love when they use super old photos of me with recent photos of you. It’s comical,” he said, smiling. It felt good to be back together at an event. ”You look really good.”
^
shadia
19 years old

actress + media personality

married & bisexual

Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.
 Posted on: Today at 01:07 am

beautiful times
"Maybe you need to give the world some more selfes." Essence teased as she squeezed his hand. She was scared to be over lovey and dovey at the moment - not sure where they stood on that. "You look handsome yourself." Essence accepted the compliment with ease - never having been the person who declined or didn't believe them.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll