Closed
New Poll

living with a [ ghost ], + patrick
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

in an open relationship & hetrosexual

are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
 Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 10:47 PM

Selena didn't know how to feel and her mind was running a million miles a minute as she just tried to continue about her normal day. Alice was at school, Alex was at Oliver's, and the babies had finally gotten to sleep. She pulled herself into the seat of her counter island - body feeling exhausted from the day before. Manicured hands held a cup of coffee, leaning over files she had gotten over the arrest.

^
mal
26 years old

musician

open relationship & bisexual

Acting like you don’t give a shit when you do is a bad idea. Because one night when you’re awake at 3 a.m all your feelings you’ve kept bottled up and shoved away are going to come spilling out of you like a flood and you will fall the fuck apart.
 Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:00 PM

i'm not as think as you drunk I am
The singer made his way calmly over to the Right household. He'd debated texting her to let her know he was coming but he figured why should he tell her things when she didn't tell him things or only gave him half the information. He made his way to the door and paused, not sure if he should knock or just open the door. He wasn't sure if he should knock or not, the babies might be asleep. In the end, he just tried the door handle and then walked in when it opened. He looked around the living room as he shut the door, then made his way into the kitchen, stopping in the doorway. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice devoid of almost any emotion.
^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:04 PM

tw ed
The female pulled a yellow legal sized notepad towards herself, writing down coffee - 50. Her eyes flickered upwards when she heard someone coming in - honestly already figuring it was Oliver or Patrick to come talk to her. The brunette leaned over slightly to get a good look. Are you okay? She shrugged, glancing at the papers one more time before folding them in half and placing it on top of her previously written in notebook. "Yeah. I'm okay. Just a little tired."

^
mal
26 years old

musician

Acting like you don’t give a shit when you do is a bad idea. Because one night when you’re awake at 3 a.m all your feelings you’ve kept bottled up and shoved away are going to come spilling out of you like a flood and you will fall the fuck apart.
 Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:07 PM

He remained silent for a few long moments, watching the girl as he tried to remain calm and think of what to say without yelling at her, now certain the kids were asleep. He then finally spoke up, a tiny hint of annoyance in his tone. "Were you going to tell me?" He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned again the doorframe.
^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:14 PM

"Yeah." She nodded, genuinely not sure if she was lying. Was she going to tell him? She hadn't thought it through. "I wanted to get home and sit for a minute before telling anyone." The female took another sip, her eyes watching him over the cup. "You're mad. Why are you mad?" She slid off of the chair before putting the cup in the sink, turning back to him.

^
mal
26 years old

musician

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:18 PM

He shrugged, trying to pretend like he didn't care at all, even if he did. "No it's fine, I'm not mad. Just if you'd have called me when it happened I could have bailed you out, plus it's nice to hear things for you instead of the gossip blog but I guess that isn't something I've asked you repeatedly to do." He remained still, his face blank.
^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:21 PM

"I didn't call you because I called a lawyer." Selena sighed, shaking her head. "You're supposed to call a lawyer. That's who I called." Part of the real reason was that she looked ugly and didn't want anyone to see her like that, but she kept that to herself. "The gossip blog is fast."

^
mal
26 years old

musician

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:24 PM

"I would have called your lawyer for you. Your lawyer could have called me." He straightened up, shaking his head. "Fine, forget it, just keep me in the dark I guess. Mind if I pick Alice up from school today? I'll take her to practice if she has it today. He wasn't sure what to say, or how to say what he was feeling, that Selena didn't trust him.
^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:28 PM

"I mind. I'll pick her up." Selena said, coldly, as she shoved her hands in her back pockets. "To do what? What would have been the purpose of calling you before my lawyer? For what?"

^
mal
26 years old

musician

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:34 PM

Patrick stopped himself from firing back, instead just rolling his eyes. "I didn't mean before you called your lawyer, I just meant.. sometime in there. At some point. Before the gossip blog told me. When you wake up this morning. Close friends shouldn't have to find things out from the gossip blog." He explained calmly, much less likely to start popping off when he was face to face with someone.
^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:37 PM

"I had just gotten arrested for prositution. I was sorting through my head. Its not like you keep me on every detail about your life." Selena fired back, rolling her eyes. "I didn't need you to bail me out. I bailed myself out. I didn't need any of that. I called Parker cause I was a little bit panicked. I'm sorry I didn't immediately call you, but I didn't."

^
mal
26 years old

musician

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:42 PM

Patrick opened his mouth to say something, to argue back, to try to get her to understand what he was saying, but he knew from months and months of arguing with Selena she was just going to keep saying she was right and implying that him wanting any different was ridiculous. "Okay. I get it. I'm sorry." He said, then straightened up and left the kitchen, heading to the door.
^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:45 PM

"Stop." She took a few steps towards him, grabbing his wrist gently. "What is it?" This entire thing with Patrick felt like one big event of her swallowing her pride and need to be right before anything else.

^
mal
26 years old

musician

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:49 PM

He stopped when he felt her grab his arm, turning slightly to look at her but not saying anything at first. "I don't know." He said finally, not knowing how to say what he was feeling. "I just feel like... I don't know, you dont trust me or somehting I guess. Like we're not ever really going to be friends because you still can't even tell me things." He shrugged, trying not to let too much emotion in his words, not liking to show it.
^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: Feb 6 2018, 11:53 PM

"That I don't trust you?" Selena took a deep breath, her head starting to hurt. "Do you tell me things?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. She wasn't sure if he was being hypocritical or not, but part of her was bothered by all of this.

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll