ACID -> keep you close
a
c
id

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

keep you close, essie + isaac
Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.
19 years old & she + her
actress + media personality
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 03:06 PM
played by shadia

Essence stood up - wanting to retreat beind her husband. But she didn't. Of course she didn't. It was Essence, after all. She ran a hand through her hair. Out of the blue, a security guard walked into the living room to keep an eye on the couple. "It looks like him."

PM
^
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 03:18 PM
played by aly

the nights of all my youth pressed into one glass
of water
ess + isaac
He watched a handful of the other security guards enter the front lawn. One of them seemed to be calling 911 so actual cops could come on the scene. ”It’s him. It has to be.” A close-up version of the man’s face flashed into Indiana’s head and he was taken back to the stabbing. He pressed his hands to the window, as if that would help him see better. ”I hope they get the fucker.”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 03:29 PM
played by shadia

"They will." It felt unbelievable. After all of that - could it really be that simple? The female sat back down - motioning for Indiana to sit next to her as she waited. "Where is Val?"

PM
^
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 03:36 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
”She’s with Nathan at my place.” Indiana let out an anxious sigh as he tried to peel his eyes away from the chase. Could this be it? He put his hands on his hips and turned to Essie. ”How are you sitting? I’m too nervous about this.” He glanced behind him and then back to her. ”Maybe it’s not him. I shouldn’t get too worked up. Are you okay?”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 04:06 PM
played by shadia

"I don't know." She answered - a little unsure of what to do. "I don't think he can see us if we're sitting." The windows were kind of high. She stood up again after Indiana's comment and moved closer to the window. "No, thats definitely him."

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 04:22 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
”I don’t think he’s looking at us, anyway,” Indiana mumbled, staring in awe as the initial guard on the scene had to use his taser on the stalker’s back. Soon after, the security detail was surrounding him as he laid on the grass. ”Jesus... this is actually happening.” He put his arm around Essie before moving it down so he could grab her hand and squeeze it. ”I want to go outside.”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 04:28 PM
played by shadia

Essence jumped a bit when the tazer was used. The girl stepped into Indiana slightly when she felt the pull towards him. "Why?" She asked, unmoving from their position.

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 04:31 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
”I want to see him get arrested when the cops get here.” He let out a small sigh of relief and glanced over to the security guard in the room to make sure it was okay. ”And Isaac’s going to be driving up in the middle of all this.”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 10:49 PM
played by shadia

The female broke away from her husband - heading down to where the front door is and through it. She was still a good fifteen feet from the stalker who was now being held and was oddly calm for a man who would probably spend the next fifteen years in jail.

PM
^
The true meaning of intimate is connecting with someone without speech of physicality.
35 years old & he/him
manager
bisexual
married
isaac hampton
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 11:04 PM
played by sami

isaac knew something was wrong when he pulled up to the mansion and saw an odd amount of people in front of it. he sighed and pulled up, getting out of his car closer to the mansion than he usually did, just to get an idea as to what was happening. he spotted the security team holding a man. " is that-? " one of the men on security told isaac they had caught the stalker. " about time. " he knew it wasn't their fault, the man was just tricky and slippery.

he tried to walk passed him and go to essence, but as soon as he saw how calm the man was, he couldn't help himself. isaac walked up to the stalker and decked him in the face. " that was for shooting me. " he shook his hand out and continued towards essence and indiana.

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 9 2018, 07:52 AM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
Indiana watched in disbelief as Isaac threw a punch straight at the stalker’s face. The disbelief soon faded into relief at the whole thing. He was finally detained. He nodded at his manager as he walked up to both of them. ”He deserved that. He deserves a lot more than that.” Indiana glanced over to Essie. ”You still okay?”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 9 2018, 11:41 AM
played by shadia

Usually Isaac was so put together. She rarely saw him falter off of that. The female jumped a little when he hit him. "I'm fine." She shrugged a bit. "And here we go." The female mumbled when several police cars pulled up.

And just like that it was over, but she still really didn't believe it. It felt too simple. "You should stop hitting people." Essence told Isaac, trying to muffle an amused smile.

PM
^
The true meaning of intimate is connecting with someone without speech of physicality.
35 years old & he/him
manager
bisexual
married
isaac hampton
 Posted on: Jul 9 2018, 04:24 PM
played by sami

isaac nodded to indiana. " he deserves much worse, " he agreed. but isaac wasn't about to play judge, jury, and executioner. he just wanted payback for all that time in the hospital, and being forced to not work. he turned and watched the police cars show up, glad that they arrived after him. " i'll try to reign in my urge to punch people from now on. "

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 9 2018, 09:35 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
”You could always pick up boxing,” he joked, a small grin flashing across his lips. Indiana would’ve loved to take a swing at the guy’s face after everything they had all gone through. It felt like they’d been dealing with this for years—and now the fear was finally subsiding. ”After all that shit... can’t believe it was this easy.”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 10 2018, 10:51 AM
played by shadia

Essence smiled a bit at Isaac - oddly glad that he was there. The female leaned a bit into Indiana. "I mean it had to end sometime." Essence glanced over at Ronan as he walked past. "Grab the photos that he left on our table and all of the footage we've sent to the police. Oh. And any injury photos you can find. Even paparazzi ones." The difficult part was over, but even now the stalker was going to leak into their lives. She wanted things to get ready as quickly as possible for the trial.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll