ACID -> keep you close
a
c
id

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

keep you close, essie + isaac
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:05 PM
played by aly

the nights of all my youth pressed into one glass
of water
ess + isaac
”Did you want me to come with you or stay behind?” he asked Essie about her trip, sitting down next to her on the couch. He set down two drinks on the coffee table in front of him that he’d just grabbed from the kitchen.
BY MITZI
PM
^
Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.
19 years old & she + her
actress + media personality
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:18 PM
played by shadia

Essence paused and gave a small shrug. She wanted him to come with her, at least for some of it, but didn't want to push him. Their relationship felt so fragile lately. "What do you have going on this week?" She asked as she stared into her makeup compact, gently applying a pair of false lashes. "It wouldn't be bad to go. I'll be really busy the first week."

PM
^
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:22 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
He loved touring because it kept him busy and moving, and didn’t give him much time to sit around and think about things too much. Now that tour was over, Indiana found himself a little bored and unsure of what to do with all his time besides pour hours and hours into the studio. ”I have a couple things this week, but not the next. I could join you then?”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:27 PM
played by shadia

Once her minimal makeup was done (which to be fair was a lot for Essence) she set down her things and glanced over at Indiana. "Okay. That'd be fine. I'll have Ronan tell Zelda." It never occurred to Essence how odd their lives were now. Having their assistant book last-minute flights instead of them. "Are you working on a new album?"

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:33 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
”Sounds good.” His lips formed a small smile and he leaned back into the couch as he flipped the TV on with the remote. His mind liked to have the background noise and mindlessly look at the screen even if he wasn’t paying attention. It was something he’d started to do after he gave up drinking. ”Yeah, kinda. Just working on bits and pieces, really.”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:36 PM
played by shadia

The female leaned into him a bit. "Isaac is coming over later about some work stuff." She glanced up at him. "Thats good. How is it going?"[/g] She asked - a small sigh leaving her lips. She knew they had so much to talk about, but she didn't have the energy to handle all of that right now. [b]"At least we should be able to find stuff to do with more respectful cameramen there." Other countries were usually more respectful.

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:56 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
He was glad Isaac was stopping over because they had a few things to work on, too. ”It’s good. Slow, but good.” He would go crazy if he ever ended up having a normal office job. ”Yeah, that sounds good. It’ll be nice to have a minute to ourselves.” Other countries made him forget the paps even existed. Sure, they were there, but not like in America.
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 02:03 PM
played by shadia

"Yeah. Of course. I'm honestly just wanting to get this project done. I feel like we've been filming forever." Essence liked things to go at a fast pace. Whenever they didn't - she got antsy and wanted other things to work on.

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 02:09 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
”Why has it been taking so long?” Indiana tilted his head slightly to the right in curiosity. ”I always thought movies took a long time to make.”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 02:11 PM
played by shadia

"They do. But a large portion doesn't involve us at all. The filming takes a few months. Then theres re-shots sometimes if it just doesn't work. Then most of it is post and then press tours." Essence explained."But it depends on the movie. I guess. Scify takes a lot longer to film than dramas or romances or whatever."

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 02:21 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
Talking about filming was so interesting because it was so different than what he did. Music videos were hardly anything compared to a full production. ”What’s your favorite genre to film?” He’d watched all of her movies and could maybe guess, but he wasn’t sure.
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 02:22 PM
played by shadia

"Probably horror. Weirdly fun." She shrugged a bit. "But its usually who you're filming with - not so much what you're filming. Romances are fine, but they can be kind of awkward." Essence ran a hand through her hair. "So any idea what your next album is gonna be about?"

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 02:25 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
”Yeah, that’s definitely a little weird.” He’d done a handful of videos faking romance with people he hardly knew. The feeling on set was always a bit awkward and on edge. “You,” he joked about the album, grinning. ”I’m not sure yet.”
BY MITZI
PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 02:28 PM
played by shadia

Essence felt anxiety drop into his stomach at his words. She cheated. The album was going to be a call out album about her cheating. She just knew it. The female smiled a bit. She was about to say something when she saw one of the security guards from the back of the house run to and then through the entrance to the front lawn - yelling into his walkie-talkie.

PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 03:02 PM
played by aly

of water
ess + isaac
Indiana followed her eyes and glanced back, not seeing much. ”What’s up?” he asked cautiously, slowly standing up and facing the front window. He could see the security guard running towards someone or something near the entrance. ”Jesus Christ... Essie.. I think that’s the guy.” He stood closer to the window, staring, to get a better view of the scene as it unfolded.
BY MITZI
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll