HONESTY CHALLENGE

Add Reply
New Poll

[ making mistakes ], [ isaac ]
i don't care who likes me. i care who does right by me.
19. she + her . actress + media personality . bisexual & married.
 Posted on: Jul 13 2017, 04:28 PM

They were drunk. It was odd being drunk with Isaac. Essence half watched the movie, but also half watched her phone as she typed various drunk messages to Julian and Elias. "Where is Nikky?" She sat up a bit, turning to face him - her eyes scanning his lips. She always knew Isaac was attractive, but never thought of him that way. He was like her literal dad. She looked up to him.
PM
^
The true meaning of intimate is connecting with someone without speech of physicality.
35. he/him . manager . bisexual & married.
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 01:45 AM

isaac didn't get drunk often; he didn't really like losing the feeling of control, but right now, he needed it. he just wanted his mind to stop for once. " she's with miriam. " he looked down at the drink in his hand. " this is disgusting. "

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 01:46 AM

"I bet she does not like it when you get drunk." She said - a matter of factly. It was no secret that she found his wife..questionable at best. Never the less - she ignored it and leaned into the side of the couch. "What is it?" She asked, sipping her own drink.
PM
^
The true meaning of intimate is connecting with someone without speech of physicality.
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 01:51 AM

isaac chuckled. " i rarely get drunk, so i don't think she minds too much. if i was drunk constantly, that would be a different story. " like with indiana. isaac didn't know how essie dealt with him and his alcohol issues. " no clue. alcohol. " isaac shrugged and set the bottle down.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 01:53 AM

Essence nodded a bit. "I guess." She stretched out the S a bit, glancing over her shoulder around the condo. "I figured that much." She smiled- leaning forward and resting her head on his shoulder. "My head hurts." Essence complained.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 02:02 AM

isaac laughed, though it sounded almost like a snort, at essie's comment. " it's 'cause you're drunk. " he kissed the top of essie's head before yawning.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 02:03 AM

"Shhh." She laughed a bit, pulling back from him. "You're the one that's drunk." Essence's eyes ran over his face before - with out thinking - she leaned forward and kissed him.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 02:08 AM

isaac laughed. " oh, please, i- " isaac didn't really get to finish. he felt lips on his, and after his initial confusion, found himself kissing back for a moment.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 02:10 AM

Oh fuck. The second their lips parted it hit her what a bad idea what was. Her head spun with ideas - jaw dropped slightly as she pulled back to look at him. "My driver should be here any minute." She lied. She hadn't even texted him yet, but she'd much rather wait with her security (outside the apartment) than try to stay there -- too drunk to deal with her actions at that moment.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 02:24 AM

isaac knew he drank too much when the 'oh shit' didn't set in for a few seconds after the kiss ended. he blinked a few times and tried to force his head to clear, but it didn't work. he bit his lip. " do you need me to walk you outside? " he hoped she said no - he really did.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 20 2017, 02:26 AM

"No, no. There is security." She smiled a bit at him. The female stood up - instantly heading out the door with her purse hanging off her shoulder.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle