ACID -> acting like they i n n o c e n t ,,
a
c
id

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

acting like they i n n o c e n t ,,, damien [ m a t u r e ] [ t w ]
i am happier where no one knows my name.
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:50 PM
played by sami

damien watched as selena got the baby situated into the car. he didn't really like the idea of having a kid with him, but at least it'd make this all seem more normal. they'd be seen as some cute couple on a road trip with their new baby, not two strangers running away from their own problems. " i vote oregon, unless you're in the mood for potatoes. " he started driving.

PM
^
are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:56 PM
played by shadia

"Oregon is good." She smiled a bit. "Plus depending on how far we go - we can end up in California." The sancuatry for runaway people. It seemed like, on tv, California was always the goal. "So what did you go for work before?" She figured she should get to know him more.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 10:02 PM
played by sami

damien nodded. " and we could keep going down to mexico. or cross over towards the east coast. " there was so much they could do, and damien was practically bouncing with excitement. " not much, odd jobs here and there. whatever people needed to be done, really. what about you? "

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 10:18 PM
played by shadia

"Maybe towards the East Coast." She knew that a lot of Mexico wasn't dangerous, but she knew right where you'd have to cross through tended to be a little bit rougher than the rest of it. "I worked at an Ice Cream shop." She glanced over. Well, she still did. But she figured she'd lose that job now.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 5 2018, 11:45 PM
played by sami

damien nodded. he always wanted to go to new york, maybe now he'd be able to go there. he smiled and just kept on driving. " did you ever just sit and eat the ice cream? did you get a discount? " he would have loved that.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 5 2018, 11:51 PM
played by shadia

"Sometimes. They didn't care if we had a little. We just can't, like, take a ton of it." Selena relaxed a bit. "Let me know when you want me to drive." She was old enough to legally drive, at least. "We'll figure out fun stuff to do on the way." She didn't care if she had to sneak in places, steal money, or break in. She was dedicated to have fun.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 5 2018, 11:59 PM
played by sami

damien frowned. " that's boring. i'd have just lied about how much i ate. " he shrugged. " i'll be fine for a while. i like driving. " he'd only stop when he got too tired to keep going. even then, he might just suggest they stop for the night. " is there anything on your bucket list? "

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:07 AM
played by shadia

"Okay." Selena smiled - trusting him. "Ummm. I don't know. What about you?" She knew she probably had one, but it just wasn't crossing her mind right then. "We can find all of those cheesy tourist things." The female smiled.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:17 AM
played by sami

he laughed. " like the world's biggest rubber band ball? i'm down for that shit. " there was no reason not to, after all. damien rested an elbow on the window and let his head rest in his palm. " i wanna see niagara falls. the grand canyon. all that good shit, y'know? "

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:22 AM
played by shadia

"Yes! Lets go see the worlds biggest chair and shit!" She laughed, covering her hand because Alice was in the backseat. Even though she absolutely, positively, would not retain any of that.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:43 AM
played by sami

damien laughed. " i'm sure it'll look even bigger with you sitting in it, " he teased. the girl was small, and he felt like a giant next to her sometimes. " we should start making a list so we can hit everything on our way. " he didn't want to accidentally miss something cool.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:51 AM
played by shadia

"Aw. Thank you." She felt a blush rise over her cheeks from the compliment. "I know." She shrugged - thinking back. "I know the worlds largest beagle - its like a paper mache thing - is in Idaho. We could go to the Area 51 fun stuff in Nevada!" She said the last one with a certain enthusaism.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:55 AM
played by sami

he frowned and looked at selena. " a paper mache beagle? that sounds disappointing. i'm down for some alien shit, though. " damien didn't need to see a fake dog.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 01:03 AM
played by shadia

"We should go see the Grand Canyon though. That should be our second stop since the alien stuff is closer." She smiled over at him - running a hand through her hair. "Don't liek small dogs?" she teased.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 01:16 AM
played by sami

damien nodded in agreement. " you scared of heights? i think they have a skywalk that i wanna do. " he wanted to stand above the grand canyon and tell it to fuck off. " small dogs are yappy. and i'd rather see a real dog. "

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll