ACID -> acting like they i n n o c e n t ,,
a
c
id

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

acting like they i n n o c e n t ,,, damien [ m a t u r e ] [ t w ]
are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 08:08 PM
played by shadia

DAY ONE

I'm in love with him. The female thought as she moved to sit on his lap wearing only matching blue underwear. "Do you know what I think?" The female rested both of her hands on his shoulders - leaning forward to kiss down his neck.

She had a baby with in the last few months and a mixture of the end of her relationship and eating less and less each day had her losing weight already. Which, of course, the teenager bragged about non-stop as if it was a badge of honor to be at her pre-baby weight only a few months after.

PM
^
i am happier where no one knows my name.
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 08:23 PM
played by sami

damien grinned and ran his hands up and down selena's back. " mm what do you think? " he moved his neck to the side to give selena better access. he felt the bones under her skin but didn't think anything of it.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 08:25 PM
played by shadia

"I think we should leave together. Just you, me, and baby." She didn't care how absurd she sounded. The worst he could say was no and she was never someone to be embarrassed by rejection. She leaned back to look at him properly - a small smile on her face. "What do you think?"
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 08:26 PM
played by sami

it wasn't the craziest idea he'd heard, and honestly, damien wasn't against it. selena was fun, crazy, and hot - he wouldn't mind. " and where would we go? " he ran a hand over her bra.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 08:32 PM
played by shadia

"Where would you want to go?" She leaned forward and pecked his lips with a small smile on her face. "Wherever you want. We can just find some nice little town to hang out for a while." She liked Damien, she liked him a lot. There was just something about him. Reckless, a little violent. She wasn't scared. The opposite, she liked it.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 08:53 PM
played by sami

damien shrugged. " anywhere. everywhere. " damien wanted to see the world. he didn't like being stuck, and he could see himself seeing the world with selena. she was the type of person that was meant to travel, just like him. " i wanna go everywhere with you, selena. "

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 08:58 PM
played by shadia

"Then lets go." She smiled, shaking her head. "Right now. Lets just leave." The female ran a hand through her hair. "We can just travel and go." Selena was determined, very determined, to nto let having a baby stop her life. She loved to explore. She really, really did. She loved to see different places and look around. Find different things.

She had no idea that looking back she'd do exactly that.

"We can figure out where to go from here later."

PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:15 PM
played by sami

damien grinned. " i'm up for that. do you need to grab anything? " he figured she'd need to grab the baby, for one, but he didn't know if she needed anything else. damien didn't have much to take with him anywhere, so he'd just need a few old keepsakes. it wouldn't take him long to pack. " i love that idea. "

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:21 PM
played by shadia

"The bank and to my house." She started to make a checklist in her head. Selena hopped up from him and slipped on the same clothes as before. Which were an obvious #2 to grab next to Alice. Selena debated on if she was going to tell Aj where she was going and decided she'd simply write him a note saying that she was going off with a friend for a bit and would be back eventually. He was busy with his own things on top of her things - she figured it'd be a relief. "Ready?"
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:28 PM
played by sami

damien adjusted his clothing so that he'd be decent enough to be out in public, then looked over at selena. " so i can drop you off, then go to my place and get ready, then pick you up and we can both head to the bank? " he figured that'd be the fastest way to get everything sorted.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:30 PM
played by shadia

"Okay." Selena kissed his cheek - buzzing with happiness of going out of town with this near stranger. She didn't even really consider that he thought she was overage. She hadn't directly said it, but she had bought cigarettes wit her fake ID. So that definitely gave him the impression she was overage.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:34 PM
played by sami

damien hadn't even thought to ask the girl how old she was. she'd bought cigarettes, and she had a kid. she couldn't be that young, or that was how it was in his mind. damien smiled over at selena and started driving to her place.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:37 PM
played by shadia

Selena wasn't even sure she knew how old he was. She knew it had to be in his twenties. It just wasn't something. "I'll get Alice ready and get my stuff ready then we'll go. I'll grab as much random stuff we'll need before I go." She promised before she got out of the car.

The second she got through the door - she hit the ground running. She wrote AJ a quick note, packed her stuff, grabbed Alice, grabbed Alice's things and went through the extra closet for bathroom stuff. Tossing as many extra shampoos, conditioners, body washes, and toothpaste tubes she could - she was ready in little over an hour with a baby on her hip and a bag in the other. She didn't bring much. Just the stuff they'd absolutely need.

PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:41 PM
played by sami

damien nodded. " i'll be back when i'm done. shouldn't take long. " as soon as selena was out his door, he was headed back to his place. it wasn't really his place, since he was squatting with a few other people. he quickly shoved everything he'd need into a duffel bag; it ended up being most of what he owned, but that didn't bother him. for good measure, damien took some money from some of the others that weren't there. they'd never see him again, anyway.

once he got everything, he headed back to selena's, waiting outside for her to come out.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 4 2018, 09:46 PM
played by shadia

Selena hopped out the door and got the baby situation.

It was easy to leave when you felt like you weren't leaving much. So she really hadn't thought twice about it. She knew her parents wouldn't care and that AJ would be okay in her absence. She got Alice situated and hopped in the passenger seat. "Off we go. Which way do you want to go?" She knew there was really only two options: Idaho or Oregon.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll