Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

; hold on,,, reign
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Fashion is a way to say who you are without having to speak
 Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 12:44 PM

”wow,” she whispered, her nose pressed up to the window glass as reign’s car pulled up to a large mansion. she knew he came from money, but this was a whole nother level. she turned over to look at the man next to her, taking note at how tense the features on his face were. she had been the one to convince him to make amends with his parents now that his chances of survival were only 5%. he told her about them, about how awful they were, but a part of bellamy didnt believe him. their only son was dying, they had to care. ”it’s going to be okay,” she assured him, squeezing his hand reassuringly.
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind
 Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 01:07 PM

He was trying to drive as slowly as he possibly could. The more time it took to get to dinner, the less time he’d have to be there and see his parents. After Reign’s last time over at the house, this was the last place he wanted to be, and was practically rolling his eyes when they got out of the car. He ambled to the door with no hurry in his step. ”This isn’t a great idea. Not sure what kind of people you’re expecting, but these people aren’t parents or even humans. They’re sharks.”

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 01:14 PM

bellamy figured reign was just being over dramatic when he talked about his parents. she knew the struggles of having career driven caregivers, so she just assumed it was based around that. she was blinded to the rockefeller truth because she grew up with amazing and caring parents and assumed everyone else did as well. and more now, then ever, reign needed them and they needed him. because eventually that may no longer be an option. ”I’m sure they’re just dealing with their own emotions over your cancer coming back,” she replied while following him up to the door.
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 01:20 PM

He was a few days into treatments and felt miserable, so he didn’t have the energy to argue with her about people like the Rockefellers. Instead, he just nodded and led them inside, where one of the maids took them to the large dining room down the hall. His parents were already waiting and had been talking business until Reign walked in with Bellamy. They went quiet, and Henrietta took a sip of wine before getting up to half-heartedly greet the pair and seat them. Crixus reached out a large hand to Bellamy and introduced himself as the founder of Nike. ”How long have you two been... together?” Reign’s father asked. Henrietta took another drink of wine and followed up right after with her own question. ”Darling, isn’t it a waste of time to be dating when...? The inevitable? Reign would understand.” It was their style. Don’t let anyone else take up the majority of the conversation.

i got faith in you, baby

^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 01:40 PM

despite being a fashion blogger and basically a nomad, bellamy had a masters degree in business and learned from the best at how to win people over. she was charming and professional when she needed to be and knew how to throw down with the biggest of business sharks. reign’s parents didn’t scare her at all. she shook crixus’ hand, her grip strong. his first question shocked her, but she didn’t let it show. her eyes glanced over at reign momentarily, wondering how he wanted her to proceed. ”we aren’t officially together,” she clarified, ”reign is far too professional to date anyone affiliated with nike.” immediately after answering one question she turned to henrietta, ”even so, whatever happens with his health, getting to know reign would never be considered a waste of time in my eyes.” she smiled over at the man next to her before briskly taking a seat at the table confidently, ”you’re house is beautiful. I noticed your monet in the entranceway, san giorgio maggiore I believe? my parents have his bordighera at their vineyard in italy.”
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 02:00 PM

Crixus was surprised and actually broke into a gleaming, pearly-white smile. "Impressive. You know far more than anyone else Reign has brought into our home." That was a stab at Luciana, Reign figured, and he rolled his eyes clearly enough that both of his parents and Bellamy could see. He cleared his throat loudly and took a drink of water before interrupting. "Bellamy is the creative brain behind Nike right now. You've probably seen her work with the last two or three collections."

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 02:12 PM

the blonde picked up that his comment was an insult towards reign’s ex-wife. when reign rolled his eyes it only confirmed her suspicions. ”I picked up a few things while living in france,” she replied casually to quickly distract from the annoyed demeanour reign was giving off from next to her, ”it’s hard not to appreciate his work when you spend months living in his giverny home.” in reality, her parents were art enthusiasts and made all their children learn to appreciate the art as well as emerge themselves in the culture wherever they went. it was really their fault bellamy turned out the way she was; unable to stay in one place for too long. she smiled at reign’s subtle compliment, quickly interjecting herself, ”it’s been really refreshing to work with someone like reign, he has so many fresh ideas. it’s hard to find someone like that in the brand business, you should be very proud.”
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 02:21 PM

Reign's mother forced a smile at Bellamy as the food was brought into the room and placed in front of each of them. Crixus took a bite of food and wiped his mouth with a cloth napkin before jumping off of Bellamy's compliments. "What you do and who you are doesn't do any company much good if you're dying, does it?" He took another bite and did the same, trying to control the conversation by making everyone watch and wait for him. He loved when the whole room watched his every move. It was a game to him. "I appreciate what you have done, Reign, I do, but you're worthless to the company. I need someone that is going to be able to make Nike even better than it already is, and you're not going to be able to do that from the ground. So... I really do hope it all works out and that doesn't happen. It would be nice for you to be able to see how big Nike becomes over the next decade."

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 02:30 PM

it was hard not to be sucked into crixus rockefeller’s every word whenever he spoke, he held such a strong and powerful stance that it felt like you were staring in the eyes of some great leader. someone in the history books. but at the end of the day he was just another ceo of a brand of shoes and when he begun speaking to reign the way he was belle finally realized just how wrong she had been about the entire situation. she reached for reign’s hand on the table, squeezing it tightly, her eyes apologetic as she broke eye contact with his father in the middle of his speech to look over at his son instead. for once in her life the girl was speechless, flabbergasted by the comment about hoping reign makes it out of this cancer battle alive so he could see nike be successful.
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 03:02 PM

He stared at Bellamy's hand on his as silence filled the conversation. Reign's parents continued to eat and drink; his mother was already on a second glass of wine and seemed to be elsewhere in her thoughts. She would only smile and nod at anything anyone said, which was how it usually went. "We shouldn't have come." Reign stood up too quickly and had to put two hands on the table to steady himself. He glared at his father, who sat directly across from him. "I'm not going to sit here and listen to this again. Bellamy, if you want to, then go right ahead." He straightened himself up and pulled at his collar, loosening his tie. "Do you have anything else you want to say?" he asked his father. "Because this is the last time that you'll see me."

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 03:09 PM

she couldn’t have agreed more and she was guilt ridden that she was the one to bring him here in the first place. reign was right, these people weren’t parents in any sense. her eyes never left reign as he jolted up from his seat and tugged at his tie, his anger directed towards his father who was just eating his meal nonchalantly as if nothing serious was happening right now. bellamy wouldn’t be staying either, but a part of her lingered to hear what crixus would say.
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 03:43 PM

Reign turned his back to his parents when they both hesitated on saying anything. He was about to pull at Bellamy's hand to go when the deep voice behind him finally spoke up. He held his breath to listen to what he assumed were his dad's last words to him. "Shouldn't have done stupid things like drinking and smoking when you were in college; then you wouldn't be in your situation and could be a successful multi-millionaire running one of the world's biggest companies. Instead, you're too weak to even stand up. Pathetic. I would've had another son if I knew this was going to be the future of my family, of the Rockefellers. Can't even pass on the family name. Pathetic, pathetic."

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 03:54 PM

bellamy shot up from her seat like a rocket, the force behind her nearly knocking the chair she had been sitting on to the floor. her hand gripped the linen napkin she had placed on her lap while eating and balled it in her hand, throwing it down onto the table and covering her untouched food. ”you’re the one who is pathetic,” she barked back, unable to contain her anger and disapproval from his parents any longer, ”how could you say something like that to your child? he isn’t some business partner, he’s your son.” her disbelief for their behaviour was instantly replaced by protective anger over reign, ”he is the most kindest, generous, intelligent and hardworking man I have ever met in my life, clearly all traits he didn’t get from you. both of you,” she motioned to henrietta, who had not uttered a single word or emotion since they arrived, ”don’t deserve him. neither does your stupid company, nike is going to tank without him there.” she stepped away from the table and towards reign. ”oh and if it wasn’t already obvious enough for you, I quit!”
^
aly
25 years old

ceo of nike

divorced & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 04:06 PM

A smile crept onto his face as he kept his back turned and listened to Bellamy dish it out to both of his parents. No one had ever stood up to them like that, and he was impressed--shocked, but impressed. He grabbed her hand tighter after she finished talking and swept her out of the room. Crixus followed angrily, yelling, "Don't ever come back, Miss Marshall! before slamming the dining room doors behind them. Reign breathed a sigh of relief before he started laughing. It was the only thing his brain let him do in this moment. He looked at Bellamy. "Well, Miss Marshall, you have quite a mouth."

i got faith in you, baby
^
aero
24 years old

fashion blogger

single & heterosexual

Posted on: Mar 22 2018, 04:27 PM

reign swept her out of the dinning room and towards the front door easily, a carefree and amused smile on his face. she followed after, but her eyes never left crixus as he stalked after them and yelled at her. she smirked, ”don’t worry, I have no desire to,” she yelled back, not letting him get the last word in. ”oh by the way,” she called back, turning fully around to the slammed closed dinning room doors, ”your monet is an obvious fake, you cheap fuck!” she turned back to reign just as he started laughing. his smile was infectious and she too joined in on the laughter, ”don’t act shocked, you are already quite familiar with my mouth.”
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll