ACID -> & they say it’s f o r e v e r
a
c
id

Add Reply
New Poll

& they say it’s f o r e v e r, andy
I saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jun 24 2018, 06:35 PM
played by aero

every year when they’d go down to new mexico they’d always spend a few days camping out in the desert. both of them enjoyed to do so and they figured it would be fun for p to experience along with them. although this time they opted to rent a tent trailer because of the little girl instead of sleeping in sleeping bags out under the stars. ”she’s finally asleep,” noelle sighed, stepping out of the tent trailer. she took a seat next to andy by the fire, ”oh good, you got the fire started.”
PMEmail
^
Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Jun 25 2018, 01:46 PM
played by aly

Andy prodded the fire with a stick, adjusting one of the logs with his free hand so it wouldn’t slip off the delicately stacked pile of wood. ”Thought we could use some s’mores,” he replied, a small grin on his lips as he looked up at Noelle. ”I’m glad we came. I missed New Mexico.”
PM
^
I saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jun 26 2018, 10:45 AM
played by aero

her stomach rumbled at the thought of campfire s'mores, ”mmm, sounds good,” she grabbed a marshmallow from the open bag and stuffed it into her mouth, before grabbing another and placing it on a long stick. ”me too. there’s something about this place that has always been so tranquil.”
PMEmail
^
Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.
27 years old & he/him
web developer
heterosexual
single
anderson smith
 Posted on: Jul 7 2018, 10:22 AM
played by aly

Anderson glanced up at her. ”Like it enough to ever move here?” It was partially a rhetorical question, on his part, but Anderson always dreamed of getting out of Seattle someday. The whole West Coast was a little exhausting to him, sometimes. ”I could stay here for a while.” He leaned back after prodding the fire to relax and stare at the flames.
PM
^
27 years old & she/her
event planner
bicurious
complicated
noelle bennett
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 03:23 PM
played by aero

noelle looked around their surroundings, taking in the entire scenery and thinking about his question. sure, it would be hard to leave seattle; she had a business there, her friends were all there and she lived there her entire adult years, not to mention it was where p was born. but she hadn’t lived there all her life. she uprooted and moved her entire life with andy once before, she didn’t really see an issue with doing it again. ”oh yeah, totally,” she nodded her head, looking back over to her marshmallow, ”I could easily live here.”
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll