HONESTY CHALLENGE

Closed
New Poll

[ taking a chance ], [ tw: murder ] + quinn
she licks blood off her fingers and she looks like divine absolution. careful, meleager; this is your sport but she’s not playing a game. do not think you are safe because you love her. do not think she will not stain her mouth red with your blood too.
28. she + her . hitman. career criminal. fight club owner. . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: Mar 15 2017, 11:22 PM

Mia had been here for a little over ten hours, and was exhausted. When one of the police officers had left - Mia took that ten minutes or so to fall asleep with her forehead rested against her arms. Waiting a few more minutes - she finally heard the door open. "I should be more shocked." She said, sighing.

PM
^
kalopsia (noun) Originated from Ancient Greek, kalopsia is defined as the delusion that things are more beautiful than they really are.
32. he/him . police officer . heterosexual & single.
 Posted on: Mar 16 2017, 12:30 AM

they finally brought mia in for questioning, which meant they had at least some reason to be holding her. that was enough for quinn. he smiled as he walked into her questioning room, sitting down across from mia's chair. " why would you be shocked? i do work here. "

PM
^
she licks blood off her fingers and she looks like divine absolution. careful, meleager; this is your sport but she’s not playing a game. do not think you are safe because you love her. do not think she will not stain her mouth red with your blood too.
28. she + her . hitman. career criminal. fight club owner. . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: Mar 16 2017, 12:35 AM

Mia nodded a little bit, having nothing to say in response to his comment. He did work there, after all. "Alright. "She nodded a little, quiet. "Is this the part where you tell me what you guys have against me?"

PM
^
kalopsia (noun) Originated from Ancient Greek, kalopsia is defined as the delusion that things are more beautiful than they really are.
 Posted on: Mar 16 2017, 12:50 AM

" now why would we do that? " quinn didn't want to give her any information. he wanted to catch her in a lie - make her reveal something that she shouldn't know. " i just have some questions for you. "

PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 16 2017, 12:54 AM

"Okay." She nodded, yawning a little bit. The female folded her arms across her chest. "What questions?" The female honestly wasn't sure if this was about Ivana, the club, or something else. "What is this about?"

PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 16 2017, 01:04 AM

" this is about ivana, and her.. disappearance. " quinn wasn't entirely sure that this wasn't a murder case, but without a body, he couldn't confirm that. " witnesses saw you going to arthur's house, where ivana was last seen. can you tell me what happened there? " he raised an eyebrow.

PM
^
 Posted on: Mar 16 2017, 01:24 AM

"I did go in, yes. Ivana left, and I don't know what happened after that." Mia shook her head, trying to look sympathetic. She wasn't sure if it was working. "I hate to say it, but Ivana dated a gun dealer. She hung around awful people. If you're looking in the house of the son of Google's ceo - you're looking in the wrong house."

PM
^
 Posted on: May 6 2017, 10:28 PM

quinn took a deep breath. mia wasn't going to make this easy. he knew that she was involved - he just didn't have any evidence. " we have to check up on all the leads we have, including future ceo's houses. the obvious isn't always the answer. "

PM
^
 Posted on: May 12 2017, 01:25 PM

"Of course." She forced a sickly sweet smile on her face, silently reminding herself to calm down. She stared past him. Sitting around like this could be boring. She wondered if it was boring to be on the other side, but figured it had to be. Just repeating the same boring questions, and hoping to wear people down. "I left. That is all I know."

PM
^
 Posted on: May 16 2017, 12:45 AM

quinn rolled his eyes. he hated how innocent mia was acting; they both knew that she had just murdered a person. they both knew she wasn't this innocent person that she was acting as. " i'm sure. "

PM
^
 Posted on: May 22 2017, 07:14 PM

"I've been here for hours on hours. What do you want me to say at this point?" Her eyes were half glazed over, tired and a little over being here. She didn't know what to say - wanted to hit him. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't. All she could do was sit there and tell her story. She didn't need him to be convinced. She didn't care, but she did need them to not have enough evidence.

PM
^
 Posted on: May 25 2017, 12:12 AM

typically, quinn hated the tactic of keeping suspects in the interrogation room for long periods of time - but he needed to wear mia down. the only way he could even have a chance of getting her to slip was if she was tired and worn out. " i want you to repeat it to me. tell me what happened. "

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

toggle