Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[ blending colors ], + caspian
Porcelain skin stained red by the blood that she was never meant to shed.
22. she/her . prostitute, stripper . bicurious & single.
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 02:57 AM

Pulling her pink dress over her - she patted it down, smoothing it before leaving the third bedroom in the house. A quiet guy - a very quiet guy was a frequent client. She had seen his two other roommates frequently, but never really interacted with them. However, she was 100% sure they both knew what the deal was. Leaning against the counter - she glanced over to the door of the condo as it opened. "Hey." She said, casually.

PM
^
moon dust in your lungs stars in your eyes you are a child of the cosmos and ruler of the skies
21. he/him . thief/hacker . bisexual & single.
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 03:03 AM

caspian sipped his drink as he walked inside, not really surprised to see the girl there. he was pretty sure the girl was being paid to sleep with his roommate, but honestly, the man didn't care. she didn't seem like she was being forced and he was almost positive she was of age - it was hard to tell, honestly - so it really wasn't any of his business. " hey. what's up? " he set a bag down on the table before heading to the kitchen for a snack.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 03:07 AM

"Not much." She followed him with her eyes. "Just hanging out." The female smoothed her hair out with her hand, smiling at him. "Casper, right?" Selena asked, vaguely remembering the room mate mentioning his name once. However - she wasn't sure.

PM
^
moon dust in your lungs stars in your eyes you are a child of the cosmos and ruler of the skies
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 03:11 AM

caspian motioned his head to his roommate's room. " he in there? " he rarely saw his third roommate, but the guy paid rent on time so he wasn't worried. " caspian, actually. like the prince in the narnia movies. you were close, though. " he opened some tupperware and started eating the contents.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 03:13 AM

Selena glanced back towards the closed door. "Yeah. He fell asleep." She shrugged a little. This was usual for Selena, and she didn't feel like herself while 'on the job'. She was more contained, calmer. She had to be to keep clients. "Caspian." She repeated, smiling. "I like it."

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 03:22 AM

" did you tuck him into bed? " caspian smirked a bit at his own joke. " thanks, i'm pretty fond of it, too. what about you? your name, i mean. i doubt whatever you gave him is real. " he was very casual about his question, especially since he was no stranger to fake names.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 03:25 AM

"Of course I did." She smiled, nodding a little. Hearing his words - something felt weird. Her stomach dropped as she instantly glared at him. "I don't give out fake names." She snapped, clearly defensive about it.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 03:57 AM

caspian held his hands up to show he wasn't going to be aggressive about the girl's name. he found it a little amusing how defensive she was about it. " alright, alright. neither do i. i've just got fifty different names and some people don't know about the other forty-nine that i never told them. " he shrugged.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 04:01 AM

"My name is Angel." Selena said simply. It was the name she went by stripping, and the name she went by with her 'private' clients. The female didn't think anything of him saying he had fifty names - figuring he was just fucking with her, or making fun of her.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 04:08 AM

caspian shrugged and finished his food before putting the dishes in the dishwasher. " if you say so, angel. " he still didn't believe her, but he wasn't going to push for a different answer right now. 'angel' would do for now. " you hungry or something? "

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 04:12 AM

"Aw. It sounds cute when you say it." She teased, amused. Pet names always sounded cute to her - so having one all the time made her happy. 'No, no. I'm okay." The female glanced around their apartment, curious. "What do you do?" She asked.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 04:22 AM

" i'm sure it sounds cute when most people say it. " there was something weird about flirting with a probably-prostitute, though caspian couldn't say he minded it. " if you change your mind, let me know. " he sat down at the 'dining table' and crossed his ankle over his knee. " i do mostly online work. it's pretty boring, honestly. "

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 24 2017, 04:34 AM

"Don't sell yourself short." The female smiled, heading over to him. The female hopped up on the 'dining table' - giving him her 'side profile'. She swung her legs gently, looking down at him. "Sounds less exciting then my job." She smiled - knowing he knew.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 28 2017, 05:07 AM

caspian smirked and looked the girl up and down. " really? " he smirked, thinking of how wrong she was. " i believe it. online work can't compare to being paid for pleasure. " he wasn't judging - only commenting.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jan 28 2017, 05:09 AM

"At least I'm good at my job." Selena tilted her head, looking over at Caspian. The female reached forward, playing with his hair gently. "Caspian." She smiled, liking his name.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle