ACID -> down with the river ,,
a
c
id

Add Reply
New Poll

down with the river ,,, oliver
are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 12:33 AM
played by shadia

The day after was probably harder than the day of.

Not because she knew she had to funeral plan. Not because she knew she'd have to deal with people coming over and talking and trying to help. None of that. But because she now had to deal with a reality she never wanted to see. Reality of life after child loss.

Somehow - Selena pulled it together. She got up, called her lawyer, and received an emergency protective order from her parents.

She hadn't realized how easy that'd be.

She signed Alice out of school until further notice - honestly without consulting Patrick on it - and took the girl home. She sat with the babies and texted Oliver to come over.

She wasn't sure she knew how she was going to get past it. But the girl sat in the living room wearing a tossed on outfit of jeans and a t-shirt with tears streaming down her cheeks. The day after was probably harder than the day of because she knew she had to be a parent anyway.

PM
^
remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. you are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 12:46 AM
played by sami

getting the text, oliver considered not going over. he didn't want to see selena with her other kids. he didn't want to see maddie and get reminded of how he'll never see his baby girl again. he did, however, want to see alex. he wanted to hold his baby and never let him go.

with that decided, oliver got an uber over to selena's. he didn't trust himself to drive there, especially since he was zoning out a lot. he let himself into selena's place and looked around. " hey, selena " he pulled gently on his shirt and sat down near her.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 12:52 AM
played by shadia

Selena swallowed hard. "Hi, Oliver." She wiped her eyes. "I got a restraining order against my parents." She knew if they wanted to break it - they would. But it made it illegal. She knew Oliver thought she should have gotten one long ago, but she just didn't know what to fill the space with.
PM
^
remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. you are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be.
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:05 AM
played by sami

oliver nodded. " i'm glad. " oliver didn't actively have tears coming out, but his eyes were red and puffy. at this point, he was just numb from crying so much. his body wouldn't let him cry right now. oliver motioned for alex to come to him and hugged the boy tightly.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:10 AM
played by shadia

"I'm so sorry." Selena apologized again - feeling obligated to. It was her fucked up family. "We need to...arrange things. Unless you want me to." Selena wouldn't blame him if he couldn't participate. She wouldn't at all. The female reached forward and pet the toddlers head.
PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:19 AM
played by sami

oliver frowned. " for what? " right now, he couldn't even understand how she was apologizing to him. what did she have to be sorry for? she lost a child, just like he did. the only difference is she had three more - oliver only had one. " no, i.. i want to. need to. " he needed it for closure, and he wouldn't forgive himself if he didn't help. rose deserved it.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:22 AM
played by shadia

"It was my brother." She said quietly - setting the pamphlets on the coffee table of different places.

This wasn't right. This didn't feel right.

She was never supposed to bury her children.

"Someone gave these to me."

PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:34 AM
played by sami

oliver just shrugged. " you're not responsible for your family. you're not your brother. " it wasn't like selena had told her brother to murder their child. she was a victim, just like he was. oliver took the pamphlets and gave them a quick look-over. " she's getting the best. i don't care how much it costs. " he would spend as much money as he had to to make sure that rose got the final resting place that she deserved.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:40 AM
played by shadia

She grabbed the stuff from the upscale one. She felt a rubberband around her ribcage tightening. "I haven't told Patrick. Please don't message him yet." She took a deep breath. She didn't need Oliver to be the one to tell Patrick. "I don't know how ot pick this." She looked over holding a small thing of casket pictures.
PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:50 AM
played by sami

honestly, oliver didn't care that patrick didn't know. he didn't need to know - his kid wasn't involved. " i won't tell him. " he didn't want to be the one to tell patrick, to see his relief that it wasn't his own child that was killed. " i think we should go with cherry wood for her. a homage to her name. " he wondered how long it would take for someone to make a custom carving for the gravestone.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 01:58 AM
played by shadia

"Okay." Selena nodded a bit. She didn't care. She just wanted to sleep. But she couldn't. She had laundry to do and Alice had soccer. But honestly - she just wanted to sleep. "I don't want roses for the funeral." Selena stated.
PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 02:19 AM
played by sami

after thinking about it for a second, oliver nodded. roses would be hard enough to look at without them being at her funeral. " what kind of flowers, then? " why did there have to be flowers? oliver didn't want their brightness or smell at his daughter's funeral. they wouldn't fit.

PM
^
22 years old & she/her
unemployed
hetrosexual
in an open relationship
selena right
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 02:25 AM
played by shadia

When Rose die - Selena accepted it. She'd never get the normalcy she so craved at this point. She'd never get the life she craved. With Jasper's death having happened less than a year ago and now her daughter dying: Selena figured she was never meant to be happy. Some people were meant to be happy, but not everyone could be.

She wondered if it was something she had done. A punishment from the universe.

"Something we won't run into often." She didn't want a reminder.

PM
^
23 years old & he/him
businessman
pansexual
takenish
oliver harcourt
 Posted on: Yesterday at 08:01 pm
played by sami

oliver hesitated while he thought of something. he wasn't an expert in flowers, and he didn't feel like consulting anyone. " what about birds of paradise? " it was slightly bittersweet, with the name, but they were uncommon enough. " or orchids. " they were a little more common, though.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll