HONESTY CHALLENGE

Add Reply
New Poll

[ flooded thoughts ], [ poppy ]
Because we all just want to escape one thing—our heads at night.
25. he + him . petty thief . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: Jul 12 2017, 12:51 PM

A hungover mess of brown hair had to physically pull himself out of bed that morning, into the shower, and to grab some aspirin. It was a relief when he stepped outside to head down to Starbucks that Seattle was - as usual - cloudy and a bit rainy. Ordering his coffee - he saw a familiar girl out of the side of his eye. Paying for his drink - he headed over to her. "Oh hey."
PM
^
With good basics you'll have endless options
19. she/her . fashion student | vogue assistant . heterosexual & single.
 Posted on: Jul 25 2017, 07:16 PM

"no you don't understand," poppy pleaded with the bartista, holding the cup out to him desperately, "this needs to be double strength with a vanilla shot and steamed." realizing she was probably sounding like a complete coffee snob she tried to take a different approach, "this is for my boss and if it's not absolutely perfect he'll be in a mood all day. he's finally agreed to look at my designs today and I can't have his morning coffee completely ruin my chances." from the skeptical look on his face the man in charge of her coffee dilemma was not buying it and was also annoyed at the entire ordeal, especially now that a line up had accumulated behind her. "please, please, please just make it again. I'm begging you." before she could pathetically grovel anymore to the minimum waged worker the young girl heard a familiar voice, looking over she spotted b. "oh hi," she chirped out, completely mortified that he probably witnessed her little pity party.
PMEmail
^
Because we all just want to escape one thing—our heads at night.
25. he + him . petty thief . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: Aug 3 2017, 05:21 PM

B silently listened to her rant towards the barista - almost a little bit amused and sad for the girl. It seemed like her boss was a dick if she was that panicked over a simple mistake. "I take it your boss isn't an easy going guy?" B chuckled - glancing at the coffee. "Are they gonna redo it?"
PM
^
With good basics you'll have endless options
19. she/her . fashion student | vogue assistant . heterosexual & single.
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 01:27 PM

trying to hold onto some of her fleeting dignity, poppy nodded miserably, "don't get me wrong, I'm lucky to work for him. he's a fashion genius. it's just... sometimes he's a little hard to please," plus she watched in horror yesterday as he yelled at the mailroom clerk so much he made him cry. she looked over at the barista who had walked away from the dramatic little scene, hopefully to make her another coffee - but more likely just to ignore her and go deal with the other customers. she shrugged, "no clue."
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle