New Poll

// if you steal my sunshine, hanna
aero
26 years old

nurse

single & heterosexual

Deep inside, where nothing's fine, I've lost my mind
 Posted on: Mar 8 2018, 11:47 PM

her therapist had urged her to take a break from work and do something that pushed her out of her comfort zone. so a trip to hawaii seemed to be the perfect way to do that. luckily for her the resort that they picked wasn’t as busy with guest as usual, so though she did get anxious at times during their trip, she was mostly able to push past it. it was their last day before they were due to head back to seattle and the cold, so both of them were soaking up as much sun on the beach as possible. grace took a sip of her pina colada and looked out to the ocean before them, ”what should we do tonight?” she asked her sister.
^
sami
20 years old

social worker

single & demisexual

Dream. Not because you’re asleep. Dream because you’re alive.
 Posted on: Mar 15 2018, 04:54 PM

hanna was grateful for the trip to hawaii. she really needed to relax and get out of town for a bit, and hanging out with her sister was just a bonus. when grace spoke, hanna looked up from her book and hummed. " hmm. i'm not sure. should we go out to a club or something? or... is there some late-night volcano hike? " she figured either would be cool.

^
aero
26 years old

nurse

single & heterosexual

Deep inside, where nothing's fine, I've lost my mind
 Posted on: Mar 17 2018, 12:29 PM

grace was doing remarkably well while on their vacation in dealing with her crippling anxiety. back in seattle she rarely left her apartment for leisurely reasons, but here she was really trying to push herself past her comfort zone. but that being said, her anxiety didn’t disappear, so when hanna mentioned clubbing her palms got sweaty at the thought. ”the volcano thing would be cool,” she said, picking the option with lesser people involved. clubbing was one step too far for her, she wasn’t ready for that. ”let’s see,” the blonde dug around in her beach bag blindly before pulling out the activity pamphlet from the hotel.
^
sami
20 years old

social worker

single & demisexual

Dream. Not because you’re asleep. Dream because you’re alive.
 Posted on: May 20 2018, 07:50 PM

" especially cool if there's some lava flow. " hanna loved watching lava videos on youtube, for no real reason other than it was beautiful. it was slow-moving but deadly, and she liked that combination. she looked over grace's shoulder when she pulled the pamphlet out. " is that it? " she pointed to something near the bottom.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll