announcements
9/24 hey! come check out our newest fall updates!

Admin Mod

COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS

Add Reply
New Poll

+ pushing up daisies, open fc
paloma vincent
 Posted: Jan 26 2017, 05:52 PM

19 . fashion student | vogue assistant . heterosexual . single .

" With good basics you'll have endless options "

okay so i am going to make this pretty short, simple, open and sweet. basically i want someone for my little darling over here. i'll give you a low down on my little lady and then get into the plot idea i had. basically poppy is your all around sunshine girl, she is super kind and probably wouldn't hurt a fly. she is kind of a dork and will basically get flustered all the damn time. but she is doing pretty good for herself right now, despite only being 19 and a student. recently she managed to nail a full time position as the ceo's assistant at vogue after a summer internship and is starting to dabble in the fashion designer world. her parent's are pretty intense people and kind of protective of her (especially since their youngest child just got murdered on thanksgiving).

alright so this guy is all kinds of bad news, how you want him is totally up to you though. he can be a drug dealer, a thief, an overall thug, a fighter, all of the above, i dont care. i just want him to be the type of guy that someone wouldn't bring to meet the parents. they meet on the wrong side of town at the wrong time of night (poppy is currently on a "idgaf" binge with her life after her brother's murder), she gets her ass into some trouble and this boy basically saves the day. he is all kinds of cool and maybe even a bit of a player but poppy falls for him hook line and sinker. i want him to feel something towards her and not just try and use her for a quick fuck, maybe he likes how flustered and shit she gets around him or something and thinks she's cute because he's so used to being around confident bitches? idk. anyways they start kinda seeing each other in secret - she can't tell her parents cause they'll lose their shit and he has some sort of reason why he doesn't want people to know (a girlfriend or his street cred, maybe?).

this isn't a final by any means, I kind of want to see the way things go and get a good feel for the two of them. but i realllllllllly want him in her life so please take this and i'll shower you with love and plots galore. the fc is open, just run by any suggestions first. his history and personality are all up to you, all i care about is that he is a "bad boy" and age can be anywhere from 23-29.

k bye <3

PMEmail
^
paloma vincent
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 03:18 PM

19 . fashion student | vogue assistant . heterosexual . single .

" With good basics you'll have endless options "

taken by shadia <3
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll