Add Reply
New Poll

alone in my mind ,,, [m mentions] julian
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

in an open relationship & hetrosexual

are you brave? the devil asked. no, she answered, but i am alive.
 Posted on: May 4 2018, 11:30 AM

champagne ,,
Selena was a bit confused on what to do here. After a few more moments, she slowly slid off his lap and more onto the couch onto him, one leg still slightly over him. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Selena let out an uncomfortable, small laugh.
^
aly
19 years old

reality star

single & asexual

*at karaoke bar* what the FUCK do you mean you don’t have the mulan soundtrack
 Posted on: May 4 2018, 02:42 PM

"Uh..." Julian didn't really know what to say at this point. It was already awkward enough having to make out, and now they were almost fully naked. He propped himself up on his elbows, looking at her nervously. "I mean, I guess," he said unconvincingly.

Baby girl I worry about you, you never talk
^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: May 4 2018, 05:30 PM

champagne ,,
"Are you a virgin or something?" Selena asked, trying not to come off rude but genuinely curious. She assumed that was it. He was a virgin trying to lose it to the town slut. "Alright." She leaned forward and kissed him again.
^
aly
19 years old

reality star

single & asexual

*at karaoke bar* what the FUCK do you mean you don’t have the mulan soundtrack
 Posted on: May 4 2018, 07:23 PM

Julian laughed at the unexpected question. ”Uh, yeah, unfortunately I’m not a virgin,” he said. His lips pressed against hers as he disinterestedly kissed her back.

Baby girl I worry about you, you never talk
^
shadia
22 years old

unemployed

Posted on: May 4 2018, 08:27 PM

champagne ,,
Selena was uncomfortable but kissed him back anyway. She wasn't really sure how to handle this entire thing. He didn't seem into it but said he was. After a few moments of her feverishly trying to kiss him before she got up again. "Alright. We've done this once before and it ended up this way. So I can just go if you're not into me?" This just made her think of the cruise all over again.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll