HONESTY CHALLENGE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

run for cover, essie
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
36. he/him . singer . heterosexual & married.
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 06:06 AM

i will break you, do you understand?
i'm gonna make you a fucking psycho.
tag shadia
That was it. Laying in bed wasn't going to stop this man from entering his house, and so far, the security guards were doing shit. Indiana stared at the ceiling, wondering how this stalker kept getting in. The first time, when he'd broken into their old house, the cops assumed it had been through the back or side entrance, which led into the kitchen and eating area. That wasn't happening again.

Taking a deep breath, Indie glanced across the bed to where Essie slept. He leaned over and kissed her forehead before getting up. He pulled on a pair of jeans and a plain v-neck, just so he'd be clothed if anything did happen and took his gun out of the locked nightstand next to his side of the bed. He hasn't told Essie he'd ever gotten rid of it; keeping the thing felt safest.

He went downstairs, his feet quiet on the steps, already feeling paranoid about the whole thing. What if he was already in the house? Indiana inhaled deeply as he walked through the dark and entered the kitchen. He sat down at the table nearest to the back door, gun tightly between his hands. If no one was going to catch and end this guy, he would.

BY MITZI
PM
^
i don't care who likes me. i care who does right by me.
19. she + her . actress + media personality . bisexual & married.
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 03:41 PM

one week earlier.

Essence was sure she had seen him before, but the week before she knew she saw him. Even if nobody else had. At first it started all out of the side of her eye. She'd think she'd see him at the ends of the halls, looking at things, or just wandering aimlessly. Whenever she'd go further, scream, or otherwise alert someone - he was gone. She looked insane.

But the week earlier - Essence wandered into Val's room where she left her purse earlier that day. In the rocking chair sat a large man with a familiar face. Heart pounding - she felt her legs lock under her - refusing to budge. "Is she being good?" From the experience before with them - it seemed like he spun between idolizing and hatred for the Ford's. If he was holding Val calmly - she hoped he was wanting to be their best friend. The male nodded - saying she had just fallen asleep.

She wanted to scream. She wanted to cry, and she wanted to lose it. She wanted to do all of those things, but her body refused. "Can I hold her? I need to feed her." The female reached forward as he gently put the baby back into her arms.

The second the baby was transferred - she was out of the room, down the hall, and finding the nearest guard. Once the hysteria had calmed down - she called Indiana at work to tell him.

now

Royalty - her newest all white cat - walking on her back caused her to stir. Pushing up slightly - she went to see if Indiana was awake when she noticed he wasn't in bed at all. Turning to pick up the cat - the female headed down the stairs dressed in a tank top and underwear. She headed into the kitchen - wanting some water when she saw him at the table. "Fuc- you scared me." The female set down the cat on the floor - heading towards him when the object on the table became clear.

"What are you doing?" Her voice shook as memories of his past suicides started to relive.

PM
^
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 05:00 PM

tag shadia
His heart stopped for a minute when he heard someone behind him, but when he heard it was Essie, he remained at the table. Indiana turned to her, setting the gun fully down in front of him and letting his hands relax a bit. "I couldn't sleep. What are you doing up?" Indiana didn't see it as a big deal. He was just trying to protect them because he truly believed they weren't protected at all. This guy basically lived and breathed with them. "l don't trust the security."
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 05:03 PM

It was still fairly dark in the house - only being lit up by a few lamps and what not. Essence moved closer to him - leaning over to make sure it was a gun. "Why do you have the gun out?" Essence hated the gun. She didn't want it in the house, but she caved and stopped arguing about it. "Are you okay?"
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 05:15 PM

tag shadia
Indiana slowly reached out and grabbed the gun when she came near so he could make sure the safety was on. He put it back on the table, anxious that if anything happened right now, his reaction time due to fiddling with the pistol would be slow. "No, I'm not. This guy is driving me insane. I haven't been sleeping since you found him with Val." He'd been drinking more and staying up later, sometimes walking to each of the doors and windows three or four separate times to check that they were locked. He tried to hide his paranoia from Essie so she wouldn't be extra stressed, but it was getting difficult to keep to himself. "Go back to bed, baby."
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 05:19 PM

"No. Its okay." The female headed even closer - moving so sit in the chair next to him. She pulled hers close to him - leaning her head on his shoulder. "I know, but sitting here every night with a gun on the table is just going to make you more crazy. You could accidentally hurt someone." Essence didn't want someone, security, a cat, one of their staff, or herself to walk in suddenly and Indiana shoot them. "I'll go to bed if you come with me."
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 05:24 PM

tag shadia
Indiana shook his head. "I'm not going to shoot anyone but the damn stalker," he replied stubbornly, slowly putting his arm around her. "I don't sit down here every night. I just got tired of laying in bed and thinking about it all." He rested his temple on the top of her head for a minute. The entire house was eerily silent, and the stillness left him uneasy. There was a creak along one of the windows that made him lift and turn his head, distracting him from whatever he'd been thinking about. "You hear that?"
BY MITZI

PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 05:40 PM

"You could. Isaac could come in because of an emergency. Hes a tall man. You could shoot him." She pointed out. "Shhh.. Shhh." The female turned to see where the sound was coming from. "I'll go look." The female slowly stood up.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 05:46 PM

tag shadia
All he could do was hold his tongue because she was right. He knew it, but Indiana didn't want to just sit around and wait. It was making him feel crazier every day. "Hell no, Ess," he said, quickly standing up and extending his arm in front of her body to stop her from moving. "I'm old and going to die first anyway, so let me go," he added, reaching for the gun before walking over to the window. He couldn't see anything out in the dark backyard.
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 05:51 PM

"Okay." Essence didn't argue - moving to sit back in the chair. "Its probably paparazzi, animal, or security." The female called out to him - honestly bracing for the sound of a gun shot.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 05:56 PM

tag shadia
Indiana tapped the short barrel of the gun against the thick glass for kicks, hoping it would scare off whoever or whatever was out there. He backed away from the window and walked over to the fridge for a glass of water. He poured a glass for Essie and another for himself and brought them back to the table. Indiana set her water in front of her before sitting next to his wife. "I don't know how to handle this."
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 06:10 PM

"I don't know." The female shook her head - taking a sip of her water. "Want some pot?" The female asked - glancing over. She was bracing for him to get mad, but just waited to see if he'd want to. "We can go upstairs. Less entrances."
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 06:20 PM

tag shadia
The doctor had suggested trying pot for his depression, but with recording in the studio and playing shows at local venues, Indiana hadn't had any time to sit down and see if the stuff worked for him. "Sure," he said, not having to think about it. "You want to smoke it in bed?"
BY MITZI
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 06:30 PM

"Yeah. Feels too weird out here." She was too scared of the stalker coming behind her. The female quietly headed upstairs - where her pot was. "I'll go grab it. I'll meet you in our room." She hoped it'd help him sleep a little bit which was part of her reason for wanting to do it in bed. Wandering off to where she kept it - the female headed back with that and papers in hand.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 11 2017, 10:16 PM

tag shadia
Glass of water in one hand and pistol in the other, Indiana glanced over at the door and windows one last time before heading upstairs to their bedroom. Everything was still quiet, and when he set his things down on the nightstand, he couldn't help but feel like someone was in the room with him. It was an eery feeling. He took the gun and locked it away so no one else would get their hands on it, and then slowly undressed until he was only in his briefs.
BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle