HONESTY CHALLENGE

Add Reply
New Poll

[ wave ], grace
she licks blood off her fingers and she looks like divine absolution. careful, meleager; this is your sport but she’s not playing a game. do not think you are safe because you love her. do not think she will not stain her mouth red with your blood too.
28. she + her . hitman. career criminal. fight club owner. . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: Jul 13 2017, 11:05 AM

The two had ended up taking a mid day nap before they both went into work. The blonde was a little stressed trying to make sure he didn't find out too much about her job there - at least not yet. "Alright, later." The female assured him she would lock the door on the way out before heading off to go get ready. Hearing the door - she figured it was that he forgot his cell phone, keys, or something else along that. Only wearing a black skirt and bra - the female headed towards the door. "Did you forge-" She asked, opening the door before stopping dead in her tracks. "Hi. How can I help you?" She had a feeling it was his kid. She looked like him.
PM
^
Deep inside, where nothing's fine, I've lost my mind
26. she/her . - . heterosexual & single.
 Posted on: Aug 3 2017, 05:02 PM

after years of being torn apart from her father grace finally had a chance to make up for lost time and rebuild the rocky relationship between them that used to be so strong. despite never once believing that her dad committed the crime he was convicted for, grace still found it difficult to be around him in the public eye. after years of bullying and torment, dealing with the depression and anxiety issues due to the situation, the young blonde could only withstand to see her dad in the privacy of one of their homes. today the arrangement was to meet up at his apartment after grace finished her night shift at the hospital. heading over to her father's place with two coffees she was shocked to see a half-dressed blonde answer the door. "uhhh..." she stuttered out nervously, quickly glancing over at the number on the door to make sure she had the right apartment. she did. "is, um... is jakob here?"
PMEmail
^
she licks blood off her fingers and she looks like divine absolution. careful, meleager; this is your sport but she’s not playing a game. do not think you are safe because you love her. do not think she will not stain her mouth red with your blood too.
28. she + her . hitman. career criminal. fight club owner. . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 02:39 AM

At first - Mia hadn't believed Jakob about his dead daughter. He told it to her as if it was a truth. So she assumed it was, and against what anyone would consider better judgment - continued to talk to him. He later on said it wasn't true, and she wasn't fully sure what to believe. The more and more time she spent around him - the more and more time she sat on the fence about what she believed.

Mia glanced down at herself and then up at Grace when the shocked look came across the other blondes face. "One second." She shut the door - not bothering to lock it as she stepped back, tossing the white blouse over herself before opening the door again. "Hi. I'm sorry. I thought Jakob forgot something. No. He's actually at work right now." She figured she could try to be nice - not seeing a reason not to be. "You're Grace - I'm guessing?"

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 12:48 PM

grace stared wide eyed, like a deer caught in headlights, at the door once the stranger shut it on her. flustered, she didn't know what to do. does she leave? she did have the right apartment - she confirmed that fact several times in her head - so where the hell was her dad and who was this person answering the door in a bra? slowly turning around grace started walking down the hall, at a snail pace, still unsure of what she was doing. when she heard the door open up again and the blonde started talking she stopped and turned back around, that same flustered look on her face. she was not prepared for any of this. it already was a big enough deal for grace to go over to see her dad and not just head straight home and hide away from the world like she always did. "oh.." was her reply when the stranger informed her that jakob was at work. did he forget about their planned get together? "um yeah, I'm grace.."
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Aug 12 2017, 01:56 AM

"Right, um." Mia glanced at the girl who clearly seemed flustered. "Hes been a bit distracted lately adjusting, new job, getting an apartment. All of that. So it must have just slipped his mind." Mia had talked to Grace's sister - who definitely grilled her - but Mia wasn't going to needlessly point out that awkward moment. "But I'm sure he'll feel bad and want to meet up with you again later. I mean you can wait for him here, but it'll be a few hours."
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 17 2017, 05:01 PM

the thought of waiting around with a total stranger in awkward silence made the blonde panicky. she was already panicked about the change in plans and the unexpectedness of this entire encounter, she didn't need to make that worse and give herself an embarrassing panic attack. "well if he's going to be awhile..." she stuttered out, "you look busy, I'll just go home."
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Aug 18 2017, 06:04 PM

The female raised an eyebrow at the girl. "Are you okay?" Her voice sounded rather flat despite the curiosity of her well being. In all honesty - she was asking more out of the social contract that you were supposed to than genuine care. She was Jakob's kid - so she figured she should at least be somewhat nice so she wouldn't have to deal with yet another fight with the older man.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle