ACID -> honey ,,
a
c
id

Closed
New Poll

honey ,,, jayden
I aim to be lionhearted, but my hands still shake and my voice isn’t quite loud enough.
18 years old & she + her
student, personal assistant
hetrosexual
single
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 01:49 AM
played by shadia

Zelda had seperated herself from her faily quite a bit. She sent money their way, but she could no longer be part of the everyday running of the home. It had taken her a minute to get used to life while seeing them less - so she decided to pick up her youngest sibling to go to the park during the rare free afternoon.

There was a certain pit of anxiety when she saw Jayden at the park, but stood nearby to watch her sister run around aimlessly. "Hey- uh."

PM
^
I’ll swallow my blood before I swallow my pride.
24 years old & he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
jayden woods
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:13 AM
played by sami

jayden liked that he wasn't famous enough that people cared when he was out and about. sure, some fans would recognize him, but if he put his hair up and wore a hat, most people didn't bat an eyelash at him, especially when he went to the park. he smiled as he watched taylor, making sure no one was planning on snatching the little redhead. his smile faded as he saw zelda. " oh. hey. "

PM
^
I aim to be lionhearted, but my hands still shake and my voice isn’t quite loud enough.
18 years old & she + her
hetrosexual
single
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:14 AM
played by shadia

Zelda had ghosted Jayden, and now she felt the guilt hanging in her chest. "Which one is yours?" She asked, glancing at the kids running around.

PM
^
24 years old & he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
jayden woods
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:17 AM
played by sami

" the redhead with the untameable curls. " he motioned in taylor's direction. she had his hair texture, but her mother's color. " what are you doing here? " jayden didn't even know zelda was back in town.

PM
^
18 years old & she + her
hetrosexual
single
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:20 AM
played by shadia

"Wow! That hair." Zelda was smiling from ear to ear as she watched the girl play. "I had a free afternoon so I brought my sister. Bright blue shirt." She pointed in her direction.

PM
^
24 years old & he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
jayden woods
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:28 AM
played by sami

jayden couldn't help but smile. " i love it, but jesus, it's hard to maintain. " she had the curse of thick hair, and jayden had no idea how to manage it when it was as long as she kept it. " that's cute. she looks like you. "

PM
^
18 years old & she + her
hetrosexual
single
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:31 AM
played by shadia

"Cute." She chuckled lightly. "Hey, uh, I just...I wanted to say..." The female stammered with uncertainy. "I'm sorry."

PM
^
24 years old & he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
jayden woods
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:33 AM
played by sami

" sorry? for what? " jayden was obviously annoyed. " for leading me on and then vanishing? or just vanishing? or do you regret kissing me? which is it, zelda, hm? " jayden didn't look at her as he spoke this, just watched taylor. he was afraid if he looked at her, his resolve would crack.

PM
^
18 years old & she + her
hetrosexual
single
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:34 AM
played by shadia

"I-" She squeaked out. "I don't know. I've never done this before, and I really like you. Things were moving really fast and I got nervous..." The female looked away.

PM
^
24 years old & he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
jayden woods
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:37 AM
played by sami

" so instead of talking to me, you decided to just... ghost me. completely. real mature. " jayden risked a glance over at zelda. " i thought you were supposed to be the mature one of us. "

PM
^
18 years old & she + her
hetrosexual
single
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:39 AM
played by shadia

Zelda swallowedh hard and turned to Jayden. "Do you wanna sit at a bench?" She could feel herself wanting to cry, but resisted.

PM
^
24 years old & he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
jayden woods
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:42 AM
played by sami

jayden hesitated before he nodded. " yeah, sure. " he found the nearest empty bench and sat down, trying to keep his eyes on taylor still. he would never forgive himself if something happened to her because he was distracted.

PM
^
18 years old & she + her
hetrosexual
single
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:44 AM
played by shadia

"I've never had anything, ever go on with a boy. We were moving too fast for me." She felt a few tears roll down her cheeks, but resisted wiping them. "I'm not used to it, and I didn't know how to handle that. Or what you wanted from me. I like rules and I do well with them, but I don't understand the rules of...kissing occasionally.

PM
^
24 years old & he/him
musician
bisexual
taken
jayden woods
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:47 AM
played by sami

jayden sighed; he couldn't stay that mad at zelda, even if he wanted to. " look. i get it was fast for you, but just... talk to me. you want to stop? we stop. you wanna date? we date. it's simple as that. " he made sure taylor was safe before turning to zelda. " you don't ghost. "

PM
^
18 years old & she + her
hetrosexual
single
zelda matthews
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 02:48 AM
played by shadia

She felt anxiety all over her. "Okay.." She slowly nodded, biting down on her bottom lip. "What do you want?" Zelda asked, curious.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll