ACID -> cosmic ,,
a
c
id

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

cosmic ,,, indiana
Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison.
19 years old & she + her
actress + media personality
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 05:35 PM
played by shadia

Essence was about to leave when she was dragged back because of an emergency. The female was driven back and things had been nothing but hectic next. Now that he was at the hotel -she figured it'd be a good time to talk to him. The female knocked twice, being greeted by the redhead who excused herself downstairs so they could talk. "Hey." Essence locked the doors.
PM
^
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 05:48 PM
played by aly

cosmic

tag essie

Indiana was sitting at the desk by the large window doing work on his laptop when he heard the door and slowly swiveled around. ”Hey,” he said in greeting. Indiana got up and offered her a seat in the living room section of the room by the fireplace. ”I thought you would’ve flown back by now.”

PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 05:51 PM
played by shadia

"The hospital called me from the airport." She explained. "I'm your wife so I have to make decisions for you." The female anxiously shifted. "Lets talk." She stated.
PM
^
i think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy, because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and they don't want anybody else to feel like that
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 05:56 PM
played by aly

cosmic

tag essie

Indiana’s heart dropped when he found out. ”I should’ve changed that. That shouldn’t be on you anymore. I’m sorry,” he said.

PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 05:58 PM
played by shadia

"I trust myself better than your siblings or mom." Essence shrugged. She sat down by him. "I...I got your letter." The female explained.
PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 06:00 PM
played by aly

cosmic

tag essie

”Why?” he asked about his family. He almost winced when she brought up the letter. That had completely slipped his mind over the last few days. ”You did. Oh.”

PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 06:08 PM
played by shadia

"It was..very long." The female paused, taking a deep breath. "It was also really sweet, but we need to talk about what that means for us." Essence sighed.
PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 06:10 PM
played by aly

cosmic

tag essie

”Yeah, it was. I wrote it more for myself...” Indiana wasn’t sure what to say. He wished she had never read it. ”I was just getting everything off my chest. It’s been stressful.”

PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 06:18 PM
played by shadia

"Do you want a divorce?" She asked, point blank. She didn't want to beat around the bush anymore. She wanted answers.
PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 06:39 PM
played by aly

cosmic

tag essie

He took a deep breath and sighed, looking at her and then into the fire. ”I... I don’t know. We’ve been fighting for so long. I thought it was what was best for us.”

PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 06:41 PM
played by shadia

"You thought or you think?" The female asked, putting her hand in her lap. "We were good once, as you pointed out for two and a half pages." She smiled.
PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 07:30 PM
played by aly

cosmic

tag essie

”I thought.” More and more, over the last month, he kept thinking that maybe they could make it work, but it scared him. They’d been fighting the entire first year of marriage, and it would take a lot to salvage their relationship and make it great again. ”Yes, I know, I wrote a lot...” He grinned out of the corner of his mouth.

PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 07:33 PM
played by shadia

"We could take it slow. We don't have to jump into anything. We could just take it slow." The female offered. "Holding off on the divorce, seeing each other occasionally, talking more. Then go from there."
PM
^
36 years old & he/him
singer
heterosexual
married
indiana ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 07:37 PM
played by aly

cosmic

tag essie

”Almost like we’re just dating again. Like we just met.” Indiana added, liking the idea a lot. It made sense. ”Forget everything and put the bad stuff behind us.”

PM
^
19 years old & she + her
bisexual
married
essence ford
 Posted on: Mar 11 2018, 07:40 PM
played by shadia

"And then we can go on more dates and see how it goes. A fresh start." Essence smiled, trying to be gentle about the entire thing. "We'll just start over."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll