Add Reply
New Poll

& we were just kids,,, noelle & anderson
aero
27 years old

event planner

complicated & bicurious

I saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken
 Posted on: Mar 24 2018, 08:53 PM

^
aero
27 years old

event planner

complicated & bicurious

I saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken
 Posted on: Mar 24 2018, 08:57 PM

“Do you regret it?”

“What?“

“I don’t know.“ Her voice shook. “Everything.”

He was quiet for a long moment. Heat flooded her cheeks. She opened her mouth to tell him to forget she asked, but finally he said, “Just because we didn’t work out doesn’t mean you weren’t the best thing that ever happened to me. Because you were.” 

"Yeah,“ she said with glistening eyes. “You, too.”
^
aly
27 years old

web developer

single & heterosexual

Maybe there's something you're afraid to say, or someone you're afraid to love, or somewhere you're afraid to go. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because it matters.
 Posted on: Apr 5 2018, 02:49 PM

“To whoever loves me next, I’m sorry if I’m afraid of you or if days of flirting turn to radio silence, without warning. I’m sorry if I make you say the words over and over and over until I believe them. (I’m sorry if I don’t believe them.) I will probably spend more time worrying about losing you than I spend trying to keep you. Trouble is, every single time I’ve ever thought something was too good to be true– I’ve been right. Understand, I will know how to be vulnerable with you, but I won’t know how not to regret it. And I have no idea how deep we’ll be into this relationship before I admit I’ve never done this before. Not really. Not in any way that counts. Before I admit that I know how to put my body inside someone else’s but not how to make it beautiful. I probably won’t be easy to love. Too many people loved me badly, I’m not sure I know how to do it right.”
^
aero
27 years old

event planner

complicated & bicurious

Posted on: Jun 8 2018, 01:03 AM

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll