Add Reply
New Poll

surprise
shadia
34 years old

stay at home wife

married & hetrosexual

i never learned how to love in small doses. i’ll give you my heart, my whole heart. and i’ll love you until i physically can’t anymore. and even then, i promise i will find a way.
 Posted on: Apr 16 2018, 11:51 PM

I've been wanting to do a surprise plot for AGES and now it is Time™. So the whole idea around this is that you're signing up your character for something, but you don't really know what that is. The plot is already set up, but I won't be posting it until characters are already decided. Cool, cool?

On top of the plot - each character will be given 1-2 random events that will happen to them during the time of the plot. This won't be any sort of thing that is what they're doing (i.e your character Timmy goes and punches Jane in the face). It's going to be more random events that could happen to anyone (i.e Timmy falls over a cord and skins his knee).

If you'd like to join - message me so we can discuss who you should put in. I can give suggestions that will make sense. Not just a character you need more with.

They should fall into this:
  • 21-25
  • drinks
  • outgoing
You can put like 1-3 people in. There will be a group thread and we want everyone to have a turn (and be able to reply- it'll be rf).

Posted under a random account.

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll