ACID -> never gonna repent ,,
a
c
id

Add Reply
New Poll

never gonna repent ,,, damien
There is blood in all the things you say.
34 years old & he + him
jailbird
bisexual
single
zander mcentire
 Posted on: Jul 5 2018, 11:48 PM
played by shadia

DAY ONE

They left with a total of $350 dollars - what had been on Zander when he was arrested. Other than that he had a watch, some matches, and his ID. The male had only stopped grumbling that they had tossed out his cigarettes about twenty minutes ago. "There's a Motel. Wanna stay there for the night?" He was tired of walking aimlessly.
PM
^
i am happier where no one knows my name.
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 5 2018, 11:59 PM
played by sami

damien hadn't had much on him when he was arrested. he only had a few pairs of clothes and his wallet, which had a now-expired i.d. and a few small bills. z was the one that had more money on him. he sighed. " i guess we should probably rest. "

PM
^
34 years old & he + him
jailbird
bisexual
single
zander mcentire
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:04 AM
played by shadia

"Yeah." He headed towards. "From there we can make our plans." He decided - knowing they needed a gameplan. That was what Zander did best. He made plans. He, however, was brushing over that these plan making skills were the reason he was homeless.

There was a small dinging above his head as he entered the motel - eyes laying on the blonde haired, wrinkle covered woman texting behind the counter. "One room."

PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:17 AM
played by sami

damien did his best to try and stay behind zander. zander looked more clean-cut and professional, while damien... looked like he just got out of prison. he looked around the room they were in, not focusing on the woman behind the counter. the only thing he did was nod at her when she handed over their room key.

PM
^
34 years old & he + him
jailbird
bisexual
single
zander mcentire
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:21 AM
played by shadia

"We're gonna need to get you long sleeves if we're gonna rob people. Cause you look like you're about to rob someone." He shook his head. "In general, we need to go shopping." Zander glanced around the motel room. "Motel rooms are still shitty."
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:43 AM
played by sami

damien shrugged. " i'd say gloves, too, but that might be more suspicious. " but also maybe good, so he wouldn't leave any fingerprints. " motels are always shitty. but they're cheap. " he flopped down onto the bed. " you're the plan man. what's the plan? " damien was just the muscle.

PM
^
34 years old & he + him
jailbird
bisexual
single
zander mcentire
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:45 AM
played by shadia

"Okay. Well we obviously gotta figure out what we're doing. Are we gonna go try to live in some random city or town for a while?" Figuring that out was the first step. Next - he could start formulating.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 12:55 AM
played by sami

damien shrugged. " we probably should. it'll get expensive paying for motels night to night. " plus, they'd need someplace safe to store anything they got.

PM
^
34 years old & he + him
jailbird
bisexual
single
zander mcentire
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 01:16 AM
played by shadia

"Yeah. But that also means rent if we decided to actually stay somewhere. Which is, you know, more expensive." Zander didn't know if he was going to try to take the high road once thy got themselves settled. He knew until then not-doing-crime wasn't an option.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 01:22 AM
played by sami

damien chewed his lip. " maybe squatting? " it sucked, but it was free. " if we get a cheap one-bedroom, we could probably make it work. " it wasn't ideal, but they'd spent the last few years living in a room together. a little while longer wouldn't hurt.

PM
^
34 years old & he + him
jailbird
bisexual
single
zander mcentire
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 01:29 AM
played by shadia

"Its probably best to have a consistent address if we want to get jobs." He paused. "We'll hang around for a bit, find an okay place to stop. We can steal and shit in these areas and then go to a new place to stay for a while. We'll steal on the way so we'll be out by time people start to realize. Squat in places until we get there and motel sometimes. Then go to a new place and try to find jobs." It wasn't a perfect plan. It had a lot of variables, but it was something. "We need to get more money for now, though."
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 01:44 AM
played by sami

damien hated the idea of getting a job, but he knew he'd at least have to try. it was the only way to even try to make a living without going back to jail. " sounds like a plan, then. for a bit, at least. " he sighed. " we can check out what's around here, see if any places are easy to hit up. " right now, though, he was tired.

PM
^
34 years old & he + him
jailbird
bisexual
single
zander mcentire
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 01:57 AM
played by shadia

"Even if its not the best job. We'll just have to find a job." He shrugged. "Wanna go to bed?" They had shared a room before, but this was a bit different. A lot different. They'd be sharing a bed. But honestly? Zander wasn't overthinking it.
PM
^
27 years old & he/him
ex-felon
bisexual
single
damien szczepaniak
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 02:13 AM
played by sami

he sighed. " i know. it's still gonna suck. " damien still didn't like the idea, but he knew it'd have to be done. he wasn't going back to jail. " probably should. we can figure out details in the morning. " he got up and started stripping.

PM
^
34 years old & he + him
jailbird
bisexual
single
zander mcentire
 Posted on: Jul 6 2018, 02:17 AM
played by shadia

"If you're gonna go try to rob the house of the girl who sent you to jail - I'd wait a year." Zander said as a joke before getting up and getting undressed down to his boxers himself.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll