HONESTY CHALLENGE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

[ watching with a heart of gold ], isaac
i don't care who likes me. i care who does right by me.
19. she + her . actress + media personality . bisexual & married.
 Posted on: Jul 12 2017, 02:57 AM

It felt pathetic that it was bothering her that she overheard Isaac say that they weren't really friends. The female didn't want to make a big fuss over her hurt feelings - so she politely excused herself to the bathroom. Taking her hair down from the bun - the female fixed it a little bit. She swore at herself as she felt tears flood to her eyes - turning away from the sink so she wouldn't have to look at herself as she gently patted underneath to save her makeup. The female jumped - quickly turning to the sink, turning the faucet on, and sticking her hands underneath to cover up her red eyes.
PM
^
The true meaning of intimate is connecting with someone without speech of physicality.
35. he/him . manager . bisexual & married.
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 12:42 AM

isaac didn't have friends. he had coworkers, employees, family, acquaintances, but no friends. that was how it had always been for isaac; friends didn't come naturally to him. so when someone asked him about friends, isaac didn't hesitate to mention that he had none - because it was true. he had no one that he was purely friends with, and nothing else.

when it came time to find essie, isaac managed to track her down to the bathroom. he hesitated before he walked in, feeling awkward in the women's restroom. " essence? " he kept one leg out of the restroom so he could run if someone else were inside.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 12:44 AM

She didn't look over when she heard him come in. "Hey. Just one second." She tried to keep her voice normal - but that underlying 'crying' voice was still slightly there.
PM
^
The true meaning of intimate is connecting with someone without speech of physicality.
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 12:48 AM

isaac glanced inside the bathroom and, once confirming no one else was inside, stepped in. " are you alright? " he knew her crying voice too well.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 12:49 AM

"I'm alright. Just a little tired." She shrugged a bit, removing her hands from her fake hand washing before going off to dry them. "Its no big deal." She turned to the mirror, fixing a bit of smudging.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 12:57 AM

isaac frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. " i know when you're lying to me, essence. " she refused to make eye contact, which was really how isaac knew. " what's bothering you? "

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 12:58 AM

"Are there any cameras out there?" She asked - she couldn't remember. She didn't want to walk out of the bathroom if anyone was filming to catch her crying.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 01:01 AM

isaac shook his head. " no. there aren't. and you can't avoid my question forever. " that was a lie - he knew she could. she was one of the most stubborn people he'd ever met.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 01:04 AM

"Okay. Good." She picked her purse up off of the sink and swung it over her shoulder. "If there are no cameras - then it isn't you problem. If I'm crying then that's something only my friends should be concerned about." She rolled her eyes - heading towards the door.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 01:08 AM

isaac raised an eyebrow. " what are you talking about? " it didn't even occur to him that she could have overheard his conversation, or that she would even be upset about it.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 01:09 AM

Essence turned on her heels - leaning her back against the door. "If we're just in this professional partnership - then it really shouldn't fucking matter if I'm okay or not as long as nobody sees and the cameras aren't on." Salt and disgust were dripping in her voice.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 01:15 AM

" what are you- " isaac sighed as he realized what was going on. he pinched the bridge of his nose. " you know that i care about you more than as a client, yes? "

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 01:16 AM

"Apparently not." She shrugged. She was more hurt because she thought he did. Until she found out he didn't.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 01:23 AM

isaac took a deep breath and dropped his hands to his sides. " what, exactly, did you hear? " he was a little mad that she had been eavesdropping, honestly.

PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 21 2017, 01:24 AM

"They asked you if you had any friends, and you said no." That was as pretty simple as that. At least she thought so.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

toggle