ACID -> neon ,,
a
c
id

Add Reply
New Poll

neon ,,, bellamy
I am not comfortable in my own skin; But I am trying to be. Damn it, I am trying to be.
25 years old & she + her
etsy store owner
hetrosexual
married
evelyn clarke
 Posted on: Jun 12 2018, 02:53 PM
played by shadia

beautiful times
"Thanks for coming out with me." Eve said as she sat down with a large puff of blue cotton candy in her hand. "Whats been going on with you?" Eve knew it would probably be all about Reign, but kept her mouth shut. She didn't really care anymore. Everything with her and Reign was so long ago.
PM
^
Fashion is a way to say who you are without having to speak
24 years old & she/her
fashion blogger
heterosexual
single
bellamy marshall
 Posted on: Jun 19 2018, 10:17 PM
played by aero

bellamy was thankful for some girl time with eve, especially when their girl time consisted of so much carnival food. belle sat down across from eve, picking at the funnel cake they got to share. ”my sponsors asked for me to come back to my blog,” she mentioned casually. belle had quit writing her blog when she took the job at nike, though that was only supposed to be for six months. when it was time for her to get back into travelling she found out he was sick and opted to hang up that part of her life momentarily, ”they want to send me to bangkok, but I don’t know if I’ll take the job yet.” bellamy also knew she should probably tell her friend that she was planning to move in with reign this weekend, but she didn’t want to spoil their fun time.
PMEmail
^
I am not comfortable in my own skin; But I am trying to be. Damn it, I am trying to be.
25 years old & she + her
etsy store owner
hetrosexual
married
evelyn clarke
 Posted on: Jun 23 2018, 12:48 AM
played by shadia

beautiful times
Eve let a wide smile come across her face as she exclaimed. "Belle, that's great! Congrats." Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear - the girl focused a bit on the carnival food as she crossed and uncrossed her legs. "How are you going to handle that with all of Reign's stuff?" Eve asked, leaning forward and putting her elbow on the old picnic table.
PM
^
Fashion is a way to say who you are without having to speak
24 years old & she/her
fashion blogger
heterosexual
single
bellamy marshall
 Posted on: Jun 25 2018, 07:46 PM
played by aero

the business trip was a once in a lifetime opportunity, something she avoided telling reign. he was already pushing her to go, fearful that she’d regret staying, and belle didn’t want to make the decision any more stressful. ”yeah, thanks. it’s pretty cool and I’ve never been to bangkok before, so something new.” she grabbed a french fry off her plate, making sure to scoop up some of the sour cream and bacon bits that was piled ontop, ”but, like I said, I don’t know if I’ll take it yet.” bellamy was slightly surprised when eve was the one to bring up reign, usually she tried to avoid him as a topic cause she knew it annoyed her friend. ”I don’t know. honestly his situation is kind of the reason I might pass it up, but he says I should go. I’ll probably decide after his next appointment, at least after that I’ll know that the cancer is for sure gone.”
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll