announcements
9/24 hey! come check out our newest fall updates!

Admin Mod

COME CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

honesty challenge, challenge 010
shadia
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 03:29 AM

19 . student . coolsexual . single .

" yk im the baddest bitch admin around. "

honesty challenge

Thanks for popping by Acid's tenth challenge! This time around we're going to be doing something very, very exciting. We've had a lot of things from an outsiders perspective - now we want to hear directly from the character. We're going to be doing a quick challenge for our gossip blog! Some of this may be leaked, but we want to encourage you to be as honest and open as possible. Do not hold your character back. We want all of the amazing leaks. Now this will be pretty simple and straight forward.

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER This will be an amazing time for you to be able to reassess your characters friendships, degree of friendship, enemies, and everything inbetween! Its super simple. Write the characters name (just first is fine), write their relationship, and then write your characters opinion on them. This can be two sentences or two paragraphs. Don't stress! Just write what feels natural.

Also - remember there are connections you definitely may not have thought of! All of our characters are connected in one way or another. Maybe your character hasn't directly interacted with their best friends boyfriend, but I bet you they should still have an opinion!

SECRETS This is also pretty simple! You write down your characters dirty little secrets. I have recently written a really great (I'm biased) masterlist of secrets. You can find it right here on tumblr. Can't read my theme? Ask me and I'll hand over the Caution link for an easier, bigger font! You definitely don't have to use any of them, can change them however you want, but we just want to hear their little secrets. Even if they aren't major.

VOTING This is pretty straight forward. Its just like Twitter voting. There are no options. Just pick whoever you'd like. You are definitely allowed to vote for your own characters. Think about your characters realistic view on people. Vote from that. This isn't your opinion or your wants. This is your characters.

We want to jam pack this next month or so with tons of gossip. So give us something to work with! You can use whatever scenario you'd like for your character to have said or written all of this. Drunk, taking an anon survey, whatever. Its endless.

This will be finished on the 10th.

Do not stress out about length or lack thereof. Write what your character would naturally say. If they're gabby - write a lot. If they're quiet - write a little. Don't feel pressured to make it long.

It does not have to be complete when you post it.

PMEmail
^
shadia
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 03:30 AM

first
last
##

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
name
relationship
"write their opinion. get as detailed as you please."

name
relationship

name
relationship

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"explain the secret here."

secret two

secret three

secret four

secret five

VOTING
most savage leak?
your characters vote.

bitchiest person?
your characters vote.

snobbiest person?
your characters vote.

cutest ship?
your characters vote.

most likely to be a serial killer?
your characters vote.

most likely to go to jail?
your characters vote.

craziest person?
your characters vote.

most likely to get plastic surgery?
your characters vote.

nicest person?
your characters vote.

PMEmail
^
shadia
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 03:31 AM

PMEmail
^
warren rose
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 03:27 PM

34 . candy store owner . hetrosexual . single .

" So, fuck anyone who has ever told you you’re not good enough because you are. You are fucking gold and they are rusted copper. "

warren
rose
store owner

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
indiana ford
adored client
"I've only personally spoken to Indiana once or twice. We're not exactly friends or anything. I've spoken more to his assistant than anyone. I'm a huge fan of his music so I was a little starstruck, but he is a good client. Orders bulk stuff a lot for tour or whatever."

jesse woods
gym buddies
"I don't know Jesse too well, but I do like what I know. We see each other at the gym sometimes, chat a bit. Quiet guy. Seems smart. I like him. Sorry. No big, juicy opinions."

jordan cross
friends
"Jordan is kind of a dick sometimes. Just that sarcastic type of dick, but we do get along. We hang out sometimes, talk, whatever. Nice dude some of the time - other times not so much. Not really directed at me. Just in general."

parker vacanti
gym buddies
"Parker is a..lawyer. We talk at the gym, too. Hes nice. I can definitely get more of a conversation out of him then some of my other gym friends. Hes a nice enough guy. I don't know too much about him."

isaac hampton
enemies
"Isaac just pisses me off. I don't know what it is about him. Hes just so..rigid. I want to yell at him to chill out. Like jeez, man. Relax. Life doesn't have to be so serious. I'm just not a big fan of him."

nori howell
friendly client
"Nori is a nice girl. I like her. She comes into the shop sometimes. They have a weird marriage - I heard. Its a bit strange to me, but I feel bad for jumping to judgement. Shes actually a pretty nice girl. Really friendly."

pixel kennedy
friendly client
"Pixel is really nice. A little hyper. She comes in and buys candies sometimes. I think she bakes a lot. I don't know her too well, but generally nice."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"i cheated on every test i’ve ever taken. i know it definitely isn't a good thing, but what can i do about it? its already done. i just never cared to study."

secret two
"i tell people i went into foster care because my parents abandoned me. i was taken away because they were drug addicted alcoholic. some people know. like..my wife and stuff..but most people don't."

secret three
"i've looked through my wife's phone when she was in the shower. i don't do it frequently, but i have before. usually when we have rough patches. i don't think she'd cheat on me. so i don't know why i've done it."

secret four
"i tell people i graduated. some of my close friends know, but most people think i graduated high school. i don't lie about college. just high school. its embarrassing that i dropped out. i've thought about going back, but i just don't have the time right now."

VOTING
most savage leak?
Mia's nudes.

bitchiest person?
Arthur. Never met the dude, but I heard he sucks.

snobbiest person?
Indiana. I'm sure hes nice and all that, but I'm sure he can be a diva.

cutest ship?
Nori and Princeton.

What? Um. I'm going to jokingly say Pixel. Just cause shes so nice.

Jordan. He'd do something stupid.

craziest person?
Jesse. The quiet one is always crazy.

Indiana.

nicest person?
Pixel or Nori.

PM
^
b davenport
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 05:03 PM

25 . petty thief . hetrosexual . single .

" man as a honeycomb— sickly sweet, riddled with empty spaces "

b
davenport
petty thief

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
poppy vincent
friends
"i saved her from some creepy dudes. shes nice..really pretty, too. i don't know. i might try to ask her out or something. she doesn't know much about me and i probably won't tell her. shes some future mayors daughter. i can't tell her."

asher delgado
friends
"asher is pretty funny. hes a big of a thug, but whatever. i can handle a few thugs. hes an intimidating type of guy. a little scary sometimes. hes cool enough if you can just get him to hang out for a while. we haven't hung out a ton, but we do occasionally."

lily joyce
exes
"Lily is okay. We dated for like..three..maybe four months? I don't know. Something like that. We're on like..awkward terms not bad terms. Its super weird most of the time. I don't know. I just don't know what to think. We broke up for a few reasons, but whatever. Shes kind of weird, but shes hot."

caspian shepard
friends
"We're good friends. Hes kind of a dick, but whatever. You can tolerate dicks like him. Cause he isn't completely awful, but hes super cocky. Like dude. You're not that amazing or great or unstoppable or whatever. You're another white dude with blonde hair who thinks they're above the law. I know I sound like I'm talking shit, and I am, but I still like him. Flaws or not."

oliver harcourt
friends
"Oliver is a little too emotional for me sometimes, but most of the time I like him. We hang out sometimes. Being around someone so much more wealthy than I am is a bit awkward sometimes. I think he tries not to seem snobby, but I think he secretly is a bit."

jayden woods
friends
"Jayden's a riot. Love the dude. Fun as hell, down to earth, and just overall chill. I think he used to do some illegal shit, but I don't know if he still does or anything. I like him."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"i steal shit. i've done it for years. i'm a petty thief and make most of my cash just robbing tourists, random people, and stuff like that. its never extreme. i wouldn't rob a bank. i'd just do some dumb shit like that."

secret two
"i pretend to be smart, but i'm dumb as fuck. i have everyone fooled. i'm not smart at all. but i definitely come off smart. i just read the room, and go from there. i'll talk about things so removed from the group that they won't know about it. i'll ramble about some stupid art shit around math people, and math around art people. i'll just make it up."

VOTING
most savage leak?
The conversation between Patrick and Oliver.

bitchiest person?
Patrick based on twitter.

snobbiest person?
Essie.

cutest ship?
I don't fucking care? Anderson and Noelle. Sure. Whatever.

Asher.

Asher.

craziest person?
Ryan.

Essence.

nicest person?
Poppy.

PM
^
oliver harcourt
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 01:10 PM

23 . businessman . pansexual . takenish .

" remember how far you’ve come, not just how far you have to go. you are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be. "

oliver
harcourt

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
seraphina
girlfriend
"i could go on and on about seraphina. she's so sweet and precious and i honestly don't know where i'd be without her. she was there for me when no one was, and i can always count on her to be there for me. and, like... not many people are cool with open relationships. she was cool with it and has even at least somewhat forgiven me for getting selena pregnant... again. she's just... perfect. and she makes me wanna be a better person. "

selena
co-parents
"honestly, my opinion of her changes almost every day. generally, i really like her and i respect her as a parent. she's a pain in my ass a lot of the time, and really fucking pissed me off with the whole 'you can't have a kid with anyone but me' thing, but i generally do like her. most of the time."

ryan
best friends?
"why are all my friends complicated? ryan and i used to be close as fuck, but after... well, after we started fucking it just got weird. i guess fucking a 'straight' dude tends to do that. i still care a lot for him, but he's frustrating as fuck sometimes but i'd do anything for him. "

patrick
bros
"we bonded over our hatred for one of selena's hoes. now we're pretty tight, i think? i mean, we hang out but i'm pretty sure patrick doesn't give a fuck about my personal life or issues. but i dunno if there's anyone else i'd rather share a baby mama with."

mia
coworkers
"technically, mia and i work together, but i'm almost positive she would kill me if i ever did something she didn't like. so, she kinda terrifies me. a lot."

pixel
who knows
"so, pixel is one of ryan's hoes. we've fought a lot. i tried to make up with her and then we just kinda ignored each other. i think we're kinda okay now? we're at least willing to work together to help ryan. so, honestly. who the fuck knows with me and pixel."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"i've been falling back into depression. like, i was really good for a while, but now i'm just getting... worse. i dunno. "

secret two
"i'm kinda thinking about asking ser if she wants to quit the open relationship thing. i know this isn't a huge deal or whatever, but i haven't told anyone so it's still a secret, right?"

secret three
"i didn't love seraphina romantically the first time i told her i loved her. obviously i do love her now, but i didn't back then. it was shitty, i know."

secret four
"ryan and i fucked. not just once, but a few times. and i was in love with him for a time."

VOTING
most savage leak?
essie cheating with patrick, hands down.

bitchiest person?
probably a tie between selena and naomi.

snobbiest person?
arthur.

cutest ship?
me and ser. duh.

asher.

again, asher.

craziest person?
naomi or asher

does essie count?

nicest person?
seraphina by far.

PM
^
bellamy marshall
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 03:24 PM

24 . fashion blogger . heterosexual . single .

" Fashion is a way to say who you are without having to speak "

bellamy
marshall

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
eve
best friend
"I've basically known eve all my life, I don't actually think I remember a time where she wasn't there. we are the type of friends who don't see each other a whole lot (mainly because I was travelling so much for work) but when we get back together it's like we've always been together, we instantly pick right back up from where we left off. It's nice living in the same city as her right now."

reign
boss/its complicated
"i met reign in thailand on my last week there and we basically hung out together the entire time because we were both there alone. after the trip I figured I'd never see him again, but surprise surprise he turned out to be my new boss. it's weird sometimes, but for the most part we are able to manage it pretty well. he's a great guy to work for and is generally excited for any ideas I bring to the table. he's a fun guy to hang around with, I like him a lot."

dylan
work acquaintance
"I met dylan awhile ago at a fashion show that I was reviewing. he was sitting in the front row, looking glamourous as fuck, mocking the models and the outfits they were wearing (the show was a spring release of Ralph Lauren). he had me laughing the entire time with his ruthlessness. we see each other every now and then at fashion events and he is definitely a breath of fresh air - so real and honest."

brooke
friend/work connection
"I met brooke through the fashion industry. she is so incredibly talented and it's such a joy to work with her. we instantly hit it off right away when we met and have been friends ever since. she's a really cool person and so sweet."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"I've been fucking my boss. it was never on purpose, we met before I knew he was going to be my new boss and we started sleeping together then because we were two single people on a trip. when I moved to Seattle and found out I was going to be working for him we agreed to pretend like Thailand never happened....well after a work retreat things got hot and heavy and we've been casually fondling each other ever since."

secret two
"I lied to my best friend by telling her nothing was going on between reign and I. apparently they also used to have a thing before she got married to her husband and I don't want to tell her that I'm not sleeping with him. major betrayal of the girl code, plus I'm not 100% sure they are actually over one another."

VOTING
most savage leak?
essie cheating on indie.

bitchiest person?
arthur.

snobbiest person?
dylan.

cutest ship?
idk, oli and ser?

asher, I hear he's into some pretty crazy shit.

^^

craziest person?
patrick

i feel like Dylan would get some work done.

nicest person?
pixel seems really nice.

PMEmail
^
brooke rizal
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 01:17 PM

28 . celebrity stylist . hetrosexual . engaged .

" I began to wonder what life would be like if I dropped the act and began to trust that being myself would be enough to get the love I needed. "

brooke
rizal
stylist

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
isaac hampton
boss
"I'm so lucky to have ever hit Isaac's interest. Hes very hard to work with. I was definitely somebody when I met him, but I feel like he boosted me up even more. I'm super excited for finally having a steady paycheck. So I'll do my best not to annoy him. I'm not like...personal friends with him or anything. We just work together, but I do think hes very smart."

patrick hall
client
"I do style work for Patrick. I honestly think hes funny. Frustrating, but funny. He doesn't listen all the time. I try to get him to make his nails pretty, and he just refuses. He can be annoying. But honestly? Hes super funny like I said. "

poppy vincent
friends
"Poppy is such a sweetheart. I love her. Shes such a bright girl, and I really does hope she does well. Shes so lucky getting into Vogue. I'm so happy for her, and I really hope to work with her in the future. An absolute cutie, and that is me being humble on her behalf."

indiana ford
client
"I'm kind of judgmental on Indiana. Cheating on his wife left a bad taste in my mouth. Obviously - I'm professional, but I don't like him too much because of it. Hes actually pretty nice, but then I just remember he cheated on his ex-wife. Crazy bitch or not - what the fuck? I don't think you can cheat and be a good person, but whatever. Cash is cash. "

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"my dad is gay. i caught him with another man. my mom has no idea. i don't wanna say i blackmailed him, but he offered it. he bought me nice stuff all the time because of it. i can tell he was just bribing me not to tell my mom. i didn't tell her because i didn't want her heart broken. i just hope this doesn't come to bite me in the ass."

secret two
"i've only slept with one person. i tell peoples its more. its just embarrassing. i've only "seriously" dated one person. i don't want people to think i'm inexperienced. i don't know. i'm engaged so its not like it matters what other guys think, but i don't know what else to say. its just awkward. i think people feel bad about for me when they find out. "

secret three
"i only do basic courtesy things like holding doors open and donating a dollar if people i know are with me. i don't know. i try to be a good person, but i just don't care to do those stupid things out in public unless i have to. i don't want anyone to think i'm a bad person. "

secret four
"i hate drinking. i've never been drunk. anytime i'm 'drunk' its cause i switched my drink with soda or water or something and am just pretending. i've even went as far as putting a dab of vodka or whiskey on my neck."

secret five
"i'm not super in love with my boyfriend. i just date him because i don't want to start over. its easier to stay in an okay, but not exciting relationship than it is to try to find a new relationship. i don't want to leave him, and never find an okay relationship again. so its just easier to stay in this one."

VOTING
most savage leak?
Nudes.

bitchiest person?
Patrick.

snobbiest person?
Isaac.

cutest ship?
Essie and Indiana.

Isaac.

Patrick.

craziest person?
Patrick.

Isaac.

nicest person?
Poppy.

PM
^
paloma vincent
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 03:07 PM

19 . fashion student | vogue assistant . heterosexual . single .

" With good basics you'll have endless options "

paloma
vincent

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
paxton
father
"I'm a self proclaimed daddy's girl, so obviously me and my dad are close. it's always been that way and out of both parents I definitely get along with him the most. things have gotten a little weird with finding out about his past...occupation. and then with freddie's death, well, he's just a completely different person now. I mean, we all are. I love him so much though and I'm so proud of him for running for mayor, he'd be an excellent mayor."

anastasia
mother
"my mom is one of the most intimidating people I probably know, so I have no idea why I'm so timid. I remember once I sat in on one of her cases for a school project and oh my god, she was an assassin in that court room. so strong and powerful, literally wouldn't take shit from no one. but she also does it with such grace too. honestly she's my biggest role model, maybe I should tell her that more? we butt heads a lot, but I love her so much so at the end of the day it's fine. I wish she didn't drink as much as she does, I feel that's why I'm not as close to her. I have a lot of resentment towards her for my parents failing marriage."

griffin
older brother
"griffin and I have always been close because we both have similar pasts. we are both adopted, relocated to a completely different country, and grew up in a white suburban lifestyle. I don't feel like there is anyone else in the world who understands me as much as griffin does. he is my rock. our relationship has been harder ever since he moved out and all these secrets on his life have been exposed. I honestly felt really betrayed when I found out about his suicide attempt and his career choice. but I try not to think about it because I don't want it to cause anymore problems than it already has. I love him so much and I just want to have a strong sibling relationship with him. especially now that we both lost a brother. we need each other now more than ever."

b
crush
"ugh, am I blushing? I feel like I'm blushing and look like a complete moron. anyways, b is.... he's so interesting and cool. I don't know what the hell he is doing talking to someone like me. he has this bad boy image to him and it's so sexy, I can't even handle it at times. sometimes when we are together I catch myself just staring at him like a complete doorknob and it's so embarrassing. we don't really know eachother well but I really hope that changes. I enjoy hanging out with him a lot. plus he's kind of my knight in black leather after he saved me from getting mugged one night, so I just kind of feel safe around him. is that stupid? probably..."

nix
friend
"nix and I have a weird relationship. we aren't really friends, but I try to consider her as one? she is a really unique girl and walks to the best of her own drum. I really admire her for that. she doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks of her and that's so cool to me. we really only talk and socialize though because of griffin, but I hope one day we can be close. "

dylan
boss
"working for dylan is both a dream and a nightmare. he is my fashion icon and I'm so incredibly lucky to be his assistant and get to learn first hand how it is to work for a huge brand like vogue. but then on the other hand he is a difficult person to work for. he's very... passionate? but sometimes the things he says is just so mean. I feel like majority of my job is apologizing for his behaviour to other professionals in the industry. but like I said, I'm lucky and he's really taught me a lot so far. I'm thankful he has given me this opportunity."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"I think I'm developing a dependency on prescription pills ever since freddie's death. the grief counsellor my parents had us all see wrote me a prescription for one just to get me through the first couple weeks and the funeral, but I've continued to use them even after they've ran out. being in college it's easy to get whatever kind of drugs you want. I know I should stop soon, but I'm by ready."

secret two
"I still feel shamed about my ethnicity and try to americanize myself as much as possible to compensate. it's been a battle all my life to accept the fact that I'm puerto rican and not caucasian like all the other kids and people I was surrounded by and I'm still not over it. I honestly don't know if I'll ever be."

VOTING
most savage leak?
griffin's secret career

bitchiest person?
arthur

snobbiest person?
dylan

cutest ship?
essie and indie

asher

asher

craziest person?
nix

tbh me

nicest person?
pixel

PMEmail
^
tristan marshall
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 04:08 PM

25 . barista . homosexual . single .

" I was seven years old when my teacher told me that the most colorful insects were also the most venomous ones and I was sixteen years old when I looked into your green eyes and realized that he had been right all along. "

TW: RAPE DESIRES, ABUSER, ETC

tristan
marshall

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER

pixel kennedy
boss
"God this bitch is fucking annoying. Like Jesus Christ. Can you just shut the fuck up sometimes? I don't talk to her much - thank fucking god - but shes annoying as fuck. I heard shes a huge slut, too."

caspian shepard
trash friends
"I know hes kind of a trash person, but so am I. I'm pretty sure hes up to illegal shit, but I don't really want to hear about it. It doesn't bug me. As long as he doesn't fuck me over I couldn't care less. Other people getting fucked over isn't my problem. We're not great friends, but I can tolerate him."

dany shaw
good friends
"We're good friends. Shes kind of a bitch, and I find it funny. I like bitches and mean dudes. The're the best. At least they're fucking honest. They don't sit there and keep that shit inside. I like mean people. I know its fucked up, but whatever. Shes mean and I love it."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"I've hit my boyfriends. I haven't hit all of them, but most of them. I mean..whatever? We've broken up, but none of them broke up with me immediately after I hit them. Funny, right? Everyone always rambles and bumbles on about how not to stay with someone when they hit you. Yet they do anyway. Fucking idiots."

secret two
"I look up to Charles Manson. I think hes genuinely a genius. I don't wanna be a cult leader or whatever the fuck, but I do think he is a genius. An absolute genius. Obviously I don't think murdering people is cool, but a genius none the less. Plus - who cares anyway? They're not my friends that he killed. So whatever. Good for him."

secret three
"I hate almost everyone I know. I just don't like them. I don't mean this in a cute 'oh my god relatable' stupid shit that people my age say all the time. I don't mean it like that. I mean I genuinely fucking hate them with a passion. They're all idiotic and annoying. Not even a 'people my age' thing. I just hate almost everyone I know."

secret four
"I steal all the time. I don't even need to. I can usually pay for it. Its just funny as fuck to steal shit. I don't care that much. I don't steal shit from work or anyone's houses. Its not that I have anything against it, but I need to keep my job. I also just don't want the social consequences "

secret five
"I know my ex-boyfriend hated rough sex, but I didn't really care. He'd do whatever the fuck I wanted. He hated handcuffs and ropes and shit. That even made it more fun. Sometimes I wish he would tell me no just so I could ignore it to see if he'd still date me after. I figure he would."

VOTING
most savage leak?
I don't care, but I guess Pixel's nudes were funny and savage.

bitchiest person?
Arthur.

snobbiest person?
Essie.

cutest ship?
I don't care. But I guess Bellamy and Reign.

Me.

Mia.

craziest person?
Mia.

Poppy.

nicest person?
Ronan.

PM
^
scarlet garcia
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 02:51 AM

25 . teacher . bisexual . single .

" Emotions are supposed to be raw, ugly, brutal…you don’t want someone to ‘sorta’ love you. You want that love to be a bursting flame, not a candle. "

scarlet
garcia
teacher

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
misha de fiore
friends with benefits
"Can you believe it? Me. Fucking a celebrity. Its so weird. Hes so down to earth. I love it. Hes really cute and nice and ugh. I just like him a lot. I'm gonna be honest - I didn't hear much about his music before I met him. I started googling it after and I love him. I mean not love love him, but I like him a lot."

hanna stahl
good friends
"Hanna is an absolute cutie. Shes a social worker. I've known her for a bit now, and we get along pretty well. I wouldn't say we're best friends, but we're definitely really good friends. We hang out a lot. I don't really know what to say about her? Shes nice. I feel sorry for her about her sister, but I'm sure shes tired of hearing how sorry people are."

quinn mauka
friends
"We're not close friends or anything, but we're friendly. Hes a pretty nice guy. Big as hell. Its a little weird and intimidating. I'm not a short person either, but he is just big. Hes weirdly nice. Like a teddy bear. I don't know how some people are so nice all the time."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"I always one up people because I'm scared I'll always look second best. Even if its the littlest things. I hate when other people win and I don't. Sometimes I don't mind, but if it comes to things I'm involved in then it upsets me. I want to be the best. I don't want anyone else to be the best. So I one up."

secret two
"I threw something at my ex girlfriend because I was upset. I feel bad about it, but I've never been good in relationships. I just always end up arguing a lot. All of my relationships have been awful and toxic. I don't know why. It must be me, or maybe relationships are just like that."

secret three
"If I do drugs around new people - I always pretend its my first time smoking weed or whatever so they'll pay extra attention to me. I know its silly and stupid, but I love that type of attention. Everyone showing me how to do things, being concerned, and smiling hard when I don't cough to death. "

secret four
"I pretend to be sick for attention. Nothing major like cancer or anything. I'll just pretend like I have a really shitty immune system. That I got sick, can't stop coughing, throwing up. Its the fastest way to get people who aren't paying attention to me to pay attention to me. Its a little pathetic, isn't it?."

VOTING
most savage leak?
Essie cheating on Indiana.

bitchiest person?
Patrick.

snobbiest person?
Patrick.

cutest ship?
Essiana.

Asher.

Asher.

craziest person?
Dylan.

Dylan.

nicest person?
Zelda.

PM
^
evelyn clarke
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 01:44 PM

25 . etsy store owner . hetrosexual . married .

" I am not comfortable in my own skin; But I am trying to be. Damn it, I am trying to be. "

evelyn
justice
crafter

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
bellamy marshall
best friends
"We're such good friends. I love her so much. I don't always get to see her because of her job stuff. She leaves a lot. But it is nice when we do get a chance to talk. I'm a little mad at her about the whole Reign thing. Well not..mad. Its just awkward. I don't know. Sometimes I'm jealous of her. My life is so..boring..average. She has the exciting life. I feel left behind by it."

reign rockefeller
past fling
"Whatever. What do you want me to say? I mean..whatever. He hired my best friend. Thats fun, right? I mean he didn't know. So I can't be too harsh, but I'm still annoyed. He never called me. I thought we got along. I mean at this point - I'm over it. I'm a married woman. I've moved on. I hope hes happy. I really did like him, though, so I guess I can talk about that. It was so fun. We got along so well. We were so happy together. I don't think I've ever clicked with anyone like that."

quinn mauka
friends
"He's such a sweetheart Its so funny because when you see him you think of him as this big intimidating scary person. Hes honestly so nice, caring, and considerate. He always is looking out for other people, and is definitely one of the "good cops". He does his job very well."

adelaide passione
friends
"I don't know her too well. We're not super good friends. We're very close in age, but I feel light years away from her age. I don't mean shes immature or anything. She just tends to hang out with like..20 year olds and all of my friends are like..30. I don't know. Shes a very nice girl. I'm glad to have made friends at all."

felix gallagher
good acquaintance, husbands friend
"Again..I don't know him super well. Hes very quiet. Its a little intimidating. Can we be real for a second? Hes so hot. Like really..really..really hot. Either way - hes my husbands friend. They seem to get along well enough. They're both not big talkers. So it works."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"My marriage sucks. I don't even tell my best friends that. Hes annoying. He doesn't hit me or anything like that, but hes awful and annoying. I feel like his fucking babysitter half of the time. I honestly like my dog more than I like him, and I'm relieved when he has to go for days on business. I know thats harsh, but I'm just frustrated. I do want to make it work. So I'm going to stay and try to suggest therapy. "

secret two
"I wish my family was less perfect. It makes me feel awkward when other people talk about theirs. I know its fucked up to wish there was some big family secret like a drug dealer or something. But its just boring. Everyone kinda jokes about how they're not the average family, how they're not normal, etc. My family is just generations and generations of average people. Just boring."

secret three
"I get kind of jealous of all of my friends success. I wish I finished school. I try to be happy for them, but I'm just not. I get jealous and upset. They're in happy marriages, relationships, and have careers. I dropped out of school for my husband. It sucks. I like crafting, but I wish I was doing..more. I don't know. I just want to be doing more."

secret four
"I got caught having sex by maybe 10-15 people. We thought that classroom was no longer in use. We were wrong. We heard the bell ring, and a teacher and like..11 students walked in. It was so embarrassing, and we got suspended. I don't tell anyone about it just because I don't want people to think about me like that. Its embarrassing. But...still probably better than any time with my husband."

VOTING
most savage leak?
Essie cheating on Indie.

bitchiest person?
Asher. I see him on twitter sometimes.

snobbiest person?
Miriam.

cutest ship?
I don't know? Haha. Bellamy and Reign. Totally. Really..um...Seraphina and her boyfriend.

Asher.

Mia.

craziest person?
Reign.

Reign.

nicest person?
Addie.

PM
^
james wilson
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 03:48 PM

25 . hacker + dental assistant . hetrosexual biromantic . single .

" If you try to make your systems foolproof, there is always one more fool who is more inventive than you. "

james
wilson
hacker

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
caspian shepard
best friends
"Caspian and I met a while back, and we clicked instantly. We have the exact same lifestyle. We like to do the same shit. Most importantly - we both like some of our illegal shit. Caspian is more deep into it then I am, but I'd back him up any day. I don't run around breaking into shit or doing anything like that. Just some hacking, but hes one of the few people who do illegal shit that I can stand.

Most are just super "tough guys" who aren't nearly as tough as they think, and are just dumb as fuck. Caspian's cool for that reason. I care about him. The type of dude I'd call if there was a body to bury, you know?"

pixel kennedy
ex-fiance
"Pixel is..a weird topic. We dated a while ago, got engaged, and then I left. Just vanished. My brother told her that I died. It was shitty, but I'm not that mad about it. I think she'd be annoyed if I told her I wasn't that mad at him for it. I got a little pissed at first, but I'm over it. I told him to tell people something, but I didn't tell him what to say. So its on me. I care about her. Well.. I used to. I still do, but its different now. Looking back - things were amazing, but I don't know if things were amazing or I just think things are amazing because I was young and separated from her. When I saw her with Caspian - I didn't know what to think. I didn't know if I should try to pursue her in a romance again or just leave her be to move on with her life. I don't even know if I'm ready to be in a romantic relationship.

Shes beyond sweet. Sweet as sugar. She was a hell of a teenager, though. Not in a bad way shes just..a lot sometimes. She can be a bit overwhelming for someone like me who just likes to chill out. Shit like this is uncharted waters for me. Dealing with exes and all. Where was I? Oh. Yeah. She can be a lot sometimes. I like to chill out, relax, and not stress. Shes always running around.

I've also heard some negative stuff about her...which is a bit worrying. I don't know who she has become in the past few years. So that's a little worrying.

Most of what I know about her is good, though. Weird stories or not. Shes nice and very considerate. Just generally an all around good person."

seraphina lafleur
good friend
"Ser and I are good friends. We work together. I really don't need the job, but I just don't want people to be questioned too much about how I pay for things. Plus - it isn't too bad. We're good friends, shes a nice girl. Such a sweetheart, you know? Beautiful, too. I think Pixel didn't want me to hit on her or something cause she acted so weird when I mentioned her in a casual way."

liliana joyce
ex-girlfriend
"Funny with the names, right? We dated when I first came back to Seattle. Like..with in the first week. It wasn't a super long time, but we did break up. Its currently really awkward. I don't know how to describe it. I just don't know how to talk to her now that we've broken up. We're just in two very different places, and it didn't work out. I don't know."

naomi blake
opposite friends
"We're literal opposites of each other, but we manage to be okay friends. We met when we went on a date for that like...auction thing. I bidded on her, won, and that was that. Shes a little..much for me sometimes. She just wants to pull me outside all the damn time, and most of the time I just tell her to fuck off. "

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"I hate my step father. I wish I didn't. I wish I could get over how shitty he was. He wasn't abusive shitty. He was just shitty, too strict, and tried to force everyone to do what he wanted constantly. He had insane rules, and it drove me nuts."

secret two
"Sometimes I wish I stayed gone. Caspian is the only thing that doesn't stress me out. Everything else seems so..dramatic here. Everything with Pixel is stressful, making friends is stressful, and whatever. I guess. I guess I don't regret it. Its just a little stressful."

secret three
"I found out one of my friends died. So the first thing I did was go to their house, into their room, and stole a bunch of their stuff. I'm not sure what came over me. Nobody knows to this day. I didn't steal anything they would look for that was important to him or anything."

secret four
"I do illegal activities with my best friend. This is probably my biggest secret. The only people who knows is Caspian. I'm keeping it that way. I don't care how close someone gets. I have no interest in them knowing about this shit. I like keeping secrets. Sue me. I don't want Naomi, Pixel, or Seraphina finding out about it. I like my secrets to stay."

secret five
"I fucked a hooker with my best friend. This shouldn't be much of a surprise. We dont like to leave the house. We're lazy daters. I know if I told anyone this - some slutty girl would be like "You could have called me." not interested. It was fun. I'd probably do it again with a different hooker. You know what they say - you don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay them to leave after sex."

secret six
"I learned how to do my job by googling things. I did pass the test, but I totally bullshitted it. I didn't know half of how to do shit when I got in there. I watched Seraphina, googled things, and just did my best. I'm still praying I don't fuck up and get fired."

VOTING
most savage leak?
Lily doing cocaine.

bitchiest person?
Arthur.

snobbiest person?
Indiana.

cutest ship?
Ser and Oliver.

Caspian.

Caspian.

craziest person?
Naomi.

Lily.

nicest person?
Zelda.

PM
^
edgar lafleur
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 02:44 PM

45 . landlord . hetrosexual . single .

" I was the shyest human ever invented, but I had a lion inside me that wouldn’t shut up. "

edgar
lafleur
landlord

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
seraphina lafleur
niece
"I never got to know Seraphina too much. I was in Egypt or in jail her entire life. I'm pretty sure she didn't even know I existed until I approached her. I knew she was living in the apartments I had transferred to me when I did it, but I wasn't sure if I was going to say anything. I figured it was better I told her then her finding out.

I don't know too much about her. She basically forced my hand and made me tell her why I wasn't around. I really didn't want to. But like I said - I don't know her too well. I trust my brother did a good job raising her. She seems like a nice enough girl and we get along okay so far. We haven't seen much of each other, but I hope shes doing alright."

oliver hartcourt
suspicious of
"I've never actually met Oliver, but I'm suspicious of him. Hes dating Seraphina, and I've heard hes a little bit of an asshole at times. If he isn't an asshole to her then its whatever, but if he is then I'm gonna be pissed. I'm just suspicious because I feel like I have to make up for lost time. I don't know too much about the guy. So I can't talk."

jakob stahl
jail buddies
"Jakob and I knew each other in prison. We were friends. I have a feeling I know one of his biggest secrets about that dude he had to kill. It sucks, but I'm sure hes doing okay. He killed his daughter after all. I think he remains that he didn't, but he probably did. Everyone in prison says that they didn't do the things that they did."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"I spent time in prison. I don't tell people this often. It just isn't something you want people to know. I was arrested for faking documents and working with those fake documents. Basically - underage I got emaciated, faked documents, went to Egypt, worked there, got caught, was sent back to the US, and was tried and sent to prison here. I was lucky I didn't get sent to prison in Egypt. That would have been a bitch to deal with."

secret two
"I stole money from a homeless person once. I was sixteen, just moved to Egypt, and didn't have a ton of money. I was desperate and in need for what was around a US $50 so I could pay my rent. He wasn't going to let it slide. So I stole it from a homeless man. I grabbed his cup when he wasn't looking. I still feel awful about it. He was in a much worse situation then I was because of my own stupidity. "

secret three
"I basically tricked a girl into statutory rape. I was sixteen dating this girl who was like twenty-two. She thought I was like...twenty? twenty one? I forget. I've always looked older than I was. I got facial hair super early in life, and just looked a lot older. So it wasn't super hard to pull off. To this day - I don't think she has a clue. She knew I was arrested and sent to jail in the US, but not that I was underage when we first met."

VOTING
most savage leak?
Whats a leak? What does savage mean?

bitchiest person?
Oliver. So I've heard.

snobbiest person?
Indiana.

cutest ship?
Jakob and Sephora were cute - I heard.

Jakob.

Jakob.

craziest person?
Can I say Jakob again? Good. Jakob.

Essence.

nicest person?
Seraphina.

PM
^
sephora richards
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 04:56 PM

43 . psychatrist . hetrosexual . divorced .

" fire in her bones, honey in her soul. she’s sweet when she has to be, and fierce when she needs to be. "

sephora
richards
psychatrist

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
jakob stahl
ex husband
"Jakob and I met a long time ago. It was about 20 years ago, but it feels like a lifetime ago that we were married. It feels like a lifetime ago that we loved each other and we were a happy family instead of a broken one. But I don't think things have to last forever to be okay. We had an okay marriage, but its over. I'm okay that its over.

Jakob has a lot of good qualities. Hes hard working. I can't take that away from him. Hes also just overall good natured. Just one of those types of people who generally has good intentions for other human beings. Pretty adaptable to his surroundings. As life is always changing - its a good thing.

But he also does a lot that pisses me off. He can be argumentative, and just overall irritate me. That isn't even scratching what..happened to our daughter. That doesn't even go over that. Hes so fucking difficult sometimes it drives me nuts. Like could he shut up and be less stubborn for ten minutes.

With what happened to..our daughter. I don't know what to think I don't want to believe that he killed her, but he had to have. He killed her. It breaks my heart. I want to know why. I want to know what happened. I want to know why, but he'll just deny it until he dies. That's what pisses me off.

He killed her - so he should own up to it and admit it.."

grace stahl
daughter
"Grace is such a shy little thing. I love her so much. I really do. Shes such a beautiful and talented girl. So brace and smart. I just love her. I could go on and on about how much I love my girls. I wish I was a better mom when her sister died. I felt a little resentful because I couldn't stop to be heartbroken. I had to take care of them, but I'm glad I did. I want her to do well in life."

hanna stahl
daughter
"Hanna is such a precious soul. I love her so much. Shes so sweet all of the time. She does such a good job at her job. Just a bright, adorable girl. Shes so pretty - she looks like me. Some of the time she can be stubborn, and I love her for it. I see a lot of myself in her. I see a lot of her dad in her, too."

carter hoffman
casually dating
"Carter and I are going on a few dates here and there. Hes nice, I like him a lot. I think hes a bit younger than me so that's a little bit embarrassing..not gonna lie. But he really is handsome, isn't he?."

DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
secret one
"I'm really judgmental of my clients. I would never share any of the judgments, of course. I could get into big trouble if I was heard telling a client anything mean about them. I wouldn't want to, either. People come to me because they need help, and the last thing I want to do is damage anyone anymore than they already are. But in my head - I'm very judgmental of them."

secret two
"I give my patients medicine I don't believe in. I don't do medicine. If it can be helped - I won't take any medicine. Its just how I am. I know that sounds really weird and messed up, but I just don't. I still give my patients medicine, though. I'd never force it on them or try to convince them, but I do give it to them when I think it could be good for them..even if I'd never take it."

secret three
"I had sex with a stranger half my age. It was a bit after my divorce, and I went and hooked up with this guy who was maybe...23? 24? I don't know exactly how old he was. I didn't feel bad about it at all. I still don't. I know I should feel weird or whatever. I'm not going around telling people, but I don't feel guilty."

VOTING
most savage leak?
Whats a leak? Um. Essie cheating.

bitchiest person?
Jakob.

snobbiest person?
Essie.

cutest ship?
I thought Hanna and Ryan were nice.

Ummm. I don't know. Mia.

Mia.

craziest person?
Mia.

Essie.

nicest person?
Hanna and Grace.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll