HONESTY CHALLENGE

Add Reply
New Poll

[ selfish ], + naomi
I love the fact that I can make people happy, in any form. Even if it’s just an hour of their lives, if I can make them feel lucky or make them feel good, or bring a smile to a sour face, that to me is worthwhile.
26. he + him . uber driver . hetrosexual hetroromantic & single.
 Posted on: Mar 22 2017, 02:24 AM

Wesley was nervous, but more confident then ever. This was technically his first date, but he didn't want Naomi to know that. He had never done this before. He had never even asked out a girl before. He felt a little bad for doing it over Twitter out of nerves, but he knew he couldn't get it out in person. Getting to where she lived - the male got out of his car, heading towards the door, and knocking on it twice.
PM
^
I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
24. she/her . dancing bartender . heterosexual & single.
 Posted on: Apr 7 2017, 06:07 PM

honestly she was shocked wesley even asked her out in the first place, and was even more shocked when he swore it wasn't because the gossip site and ryan had labelled her as nothing more than "easy pussy". she hardly knew the guy, but he seemed nice enough - not like she really dated "nice guys" to begin with. this might be a nice change. answering the door nothing but a skirt and her bra she ushered him inside, "hey i'll just be one more minute. come in."
PMEmail
^
I love the fact that I can make people happy, in any form. Even if it’s just an hour of their lives, if I can make them feel lucky or make them feel good, or bring a smile to a sour face, that to me is worthwhile.
 Posted on: Apr 25 2017, 09:10 PM

The second Wesley saw her with out a shirt on - he covered his eyes. He barely saw a glance - he rationalized. "I'll wait right here." He confirmed - not wanting to go inside completely alone with her. It felt inappropriate - which was why he wanted a public place for the date. Aside from the car ride there - he didn't see the appropriateness of being alone with her - more so with out her shirt on.
PM
^
I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
 Posted on: Apr 27 2017, 04:35 PM

she was turning to go back inside her apartment when she noticed him quickly cover his eyes. she stopped, leaning against the door jam of her front door with her arms crossed and smirked in amusement. he was so pure, it was adorable. "I'm not going to bite you," she laughed out, feeling a whole lot like some seductress trying to lure an innocent virgin into her lair.
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: May 8 2017, 05:42 PM

"I know. Just..uh..let me know when you're ready." Wesley smiled - trying to keep whatever "cool" he was pretending he had. "I told you before..not here because of whatever the gossip said." Wesley knew he wouldn't have sex with her - no matter how "easy" the gossip blog claimed she was.
PM
^
 Posted on: May 23 2017, 09:25 AM

he was cute, like a puppy: eager to please and far too innocent for his own good. definitely far too innocent to be hanging around someone like her. turning back she laughed in amusement under her breath, grabbing the shirt she had laid out on the back of her couch and tugging it on. when most of her flesh was properly covered she called for him once again, "I'm decent now. you can look," she promised.
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: May 23 2017, 08:38 PM

Wesley didn't know if he planned on sticking to what his parents said. To wait until marriage. He didn't know, but he definitely didn't see himself having casual sex with women that he barely knew. Or seeing them naked. "Okay." He smiled, moving his hands from his face. He felt a slight blush peek over his cheeks as he reached out for her hand. "Ready to go?" He smiled.
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 20 2017, 10:51 AM

her eyes drifted down to his hand as he reached out to hold hers. this was all new to her; having an actual gentlemen take her out. she was so used to her criminal thugs (which don't get her wrong, treated her well). but there was just something about an actual good guy showing interest in her that threw her for a complete loop. naomi smiled, looking back up at him, and nodded her head. "yeah lets go!"
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Aug 3 2017, 06:23 PM

Wesley led the pair down the driveway to where his car sat. He opened the door, stepping back so she could get in before shutting it and heading over to his side. It seemed basic to him, but he had no idea such actions had faded out over the years. "How are you today?" He smiled a bit, starting the car and beginning to drive.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 4 2017, 01:18 PM

call her fucking cinderella, cause she was being treated like damn royalty right now. staring blankly at him as he opened the car door she wondered again, for the billionth time since he knocked on her door, what the hell he was doing on a date with her. slowly getting in she buckled herself up and waited for him to go around and get in on the other side. "I'm fine.." she responded, "and you?"
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Aug 29 2017, 10:11 AM

Wesley wondered if he was being too much. He was told he did that sometimes. Act a little too strongly. "I'm okay." He nodded a little bit, unsure of what to say. What were you supposed to say to pretty girls? He glanced over his shoulder and started to head to the restaurant. "Where did you say you worked at?" Wesley figured that was a good place to start conversation.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 30 2017, 11:49 AM

naomi laughed at his question. if he was too innocent to handle seeing her in her bra, he was far too innocent to ever come to the bar she worked at. the girls there would eat a cutie like him right up, poor guy would probably die of embarrassment. "I'm a dancing bartender at this really shady place," she answered, "it's basically spring break on steroids in there. the only difference is everyone is dressed up like cowboys."
PMEmail
^
 Posted on: Sep 12 2017, 01:54 PM

He raised an eyebrow. He knew what bartenders were, but he was still a little confused. "Whats a dancing bartender?" He glanced over at her as he asked. Once he found a parking space at the restaurant - he headed out of the car and over to her side where he opened the door.
PM
^
 Posted on: Sep 19 2017, 05:48 PM

oh so young and naive. ”it’s basically a stripper,” she stated bluntly, ”except I don’t take my clothes off... at least not all the time.” she was making her job sound trashier than it actually was. ”I make drinks, dance around on the bar, host competitions. stuff like that.” she stepped out of the car when they arrived to the restaurant, yet again shocked by diamond opening the car door for her.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle