He smells like cigarettes and mistakes.
24 years old & he + him
drug dealer
hetrosexual
single
ryan price
 Posted on: Apr 29 2018, 03:24 PM
played by shadia

Ryan was doing his best not to rip and roar down to the police station. But he figured he didn't need to get arrested going to bail his friend out. Checkbook, credit card, and even some cash on him he headed up to the police station to try to bail his friend out. "Hi. I'm here for Naomi Blake. She was arrested a few hours ago." He was a bit shaky, but managed to pay off the bail and waited behind the station for the girl.
PM
^
I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
24 years old & she/her
dancing bartender
heterosexual
single
naomi blake
 Posted on: Apr 30 2018, 12:31 PM
played by aero

this wasn’t her first time by any means in a holding cell, naomi sadly knew these confines all too well during her twenty four years of life. but usually she was here because of something she did, whereas this time she was here because of ryan. after several hours of being detained, a cop finally came to grab the brunette, informing her that bail was paid and she could leave. naomi grabbed her belongings from the front desk before heading outside to look for ryan, sporting a fresh bloody lip and a plastic bag of all her items.
PMEmail
^
24 years old & he + him
drug dealer
hetrosexual
single
ryan price
 Posted on: Apr 30 2018, 10:11 PM
played by shadia

"What the fuck do you have a bloody lip for?" The male walked up to her, quickly pulling her into a one armed hug and kissing the top of her head. "Are you okay?" He knew she probably was, but it felt rude to not ask.
PM
^
I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
24 years old & she/her
dancing bartender
heterosexual
single
naomi blake
 Posted on: Apr 30 2018, 11:16 PM
played by aero

the girl wiped away the blood with the sleeve of her plaid long sleeve, having forgotten for a moment about its presence. ”oh, I got into it with a hooker. surprisingly she had at least one good punch in her,” she replied casually. ”I’m fine, this isn’t my first time here and I’m sure it won’t be my last, especially if I’ve become your drug mule.” the last part was a jab at him.
PMEmail
^
24 years old & he + him
drug dealer
hetrosexual
single
ryan price
 Posted on: Jun 23 2018, 12:37 PM
played by shadia

"You're not my drug mule. C'mon." He motioned towards the general area where the car was before heading over to it. The male got in - not moving to put on his seatbelt or get going. "I'm sorry."
PM
^
24 years old & she/her
dancing bartender
heterosexual
single
naomi blake
 Posted on: Jun 25 2018, 09:19 PM
played by aero

naomi wasn’t really mad, she had enough time locked up before they allowed her to call ryan to chill out over the whole ordeal. besides, she knew he didn’t mean to forget his drugs in her car and she definitely knew he never wanted her to get in trouble for it. but she liked to make him squirm sometimes, so here they were. the brunette got into his car and pulled down the visor mirror to check her lip before looking at ryan as an apology tumbled from his lips. ”it’s alright,” she waved it off, flipping the visor back up, ”you can make it up to me tonight.”
PMEmail
^
24 years old & he + him
drug dealer
hetrosexual
single
ryan price
 Posted on: Jul 15 2018, 07:48 PM
played by shadia

Confusion was clear in the males face. "Yeah...okay..." He mumbled and headed to the car. "So you're not going to chop my dick off in my sleep?" Ryan thought she was going to be a lot angrier than she was.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll