Add Reply
New Poll

; bad girls club, lily
aero
24 years old

dancing bartender

single & heterosexual

I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
 Posted on: Mar 8 2018, 11:21 PM

naomi was just on one emotional breakdown to the other. and it only intensified due to her excessive amount of drinking. she didn’t even realize she was heading down to lily’s neighbourhood until shecwas standing in front of her small apartment complex. looking up to the second floor she instantly located lily’s balcony, being able to pick it out easily from drunken nights together of catcalling people from it or pelting delivery men with water balloons. the brunette looked around for a pebble to throw, but after .08 seconds she got frustrated and gave up. resorting to taking off her shoe and throwing it at lily’s window.
^
sami
20 years old

waitress

single & bisexual

She wears darkness as a queen wears a crown: proud, confident, beautiful and above all meant only for her.
 Posted on: Mar 15 2018, 04:46 PM

lily jumped when she heard something hit her window. she frowned and threw a blanket around her shoulders before she wandered out to see what it was. she picked up the shoe from her balcony before looking around to see where it came from. her eyes found naomi. " girl, did you just throw a shoe at my window? " she couldn't help but laugh.

^
aero
24 years old

dancing bartender

single & heterosexual

I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer
 Posted on: Mar 17 2018, 01:09 PM

”I couldn’t find a pebble,” she called back up, staring at her beautiful best friend. naomi was feeling a tad bit emotional, whether it was because of her current blood to alcohol level or just the fact that everyone she cared for was currently mad at her. ”it’s cold,” she yelled out randomly, ”can I come up?”
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll