HONESTY CHALLENGE
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

made by [ design ], [ felix ]
she licks blood off her fingers and she looks like divine absolution. careful, meleager; this is your sport but she’s not playing a game. do not think you are safe because you love her. do not think she will not stain her mouth red with your blood too.
28. she + her . hitman. career criminal. fight club owner. . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: Jul 13 2017, 03:48 PM

Mia didn't look overly muscle-y, but she definitely wasn't weak. She hated the "look" of very athletic girls, and thought she looked prettier when she didn't over do it. It was easier to get things that you needed when you were pretty - easier for people to believe you when you're attractive. However - she still really cared about fitness and was the type to frequent the gym. Mia was medically pretty clear. She didn't have any real issues outside of low blood sugar from what she likely thought was being born on drugs.

Feeling a little dizzy - she headed off to the sides and sat on a bench, pulling one leg up to the bench and leaning her forehead on her knee - she reached down into her bag and popped two peppermints into her mouth. She glanced up when she heard someone come in behind her only to meet eyes with Felix.

Awkward.

PM
^
What kind of writer am I? With all this love and no words for it?
28. he/him . cop, security . heterosexual & single.
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:03 PM

being a police officer, felix frequented the gym. he didn't want to be outrun by some criminal or throw a weak punch; plus, he just really liked the feeling of being fit. he liked knowing that he was strong and could hold his own even without a weapon. and as often as he went to the gym, he hadn't seen mia - yet. but of course, when he did see her, she looked... weak. felix frowned and walked over to her, trying not to be self-conscious at his bare chest. " are you alright? "

PM
^
she licks blood off her fingers and she looks like divine absolution. careful, meleager; this is your sport but she’s not playing a game. do not think you are safe because you love her. do not think she will not stain her mouth red with your blood too.
28. she + her . hitman. career criminal. fight club owner. . hetrosexual & single.
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:10 PM

She instantly hated it. Everything in her mind yelled at him to just keep walking and go to do whatever he came to do. "I'm doing just fine." The female nodded a bit - glancing him up and down. Looking weak was never her favorite thing.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:12 PM

there it was - he felt self-conscious about how he wasn't wearing a shirt at the gym. felix sighed. " you don't look fine. "

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:16 PM

They had dated long enough. She usually would have been a bit shocked he didn't remember this happened occasionally if she hadn't been so distracted just trying to feel better. The female didn't answer, but instead just lifted her hand, shaking gently, out a little bit before moving it back. "I will be fine." She clarified.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:18 PM

even though felix had forgotten about mia's condition, he didn't miss the shakiness of her hand. felix bit his lip. " your hand is shaking. what's wrong? " he frowned.

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:21 PM

The female leaned her head back a bit - looking up at the ceiling for a second. "You ask a lot of questions." She sat up again to look at him. "Low sugar." She gave him a straight answer - finally. "I'll be fine in a second." The female sat up a bit, miserable that this interaction was happening.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:24 PM

" it's my job to ask questions. " it was partially true, at least. as soon as mia mentioned low blood sugar, it clicked in felix's head - this was a usual thing for her. " right. forgot. " he awkwardly shifted his weight around from one foot to the other. " do you need some food? " as much as he disliked her, he didn't like seeing her like this.

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:28 PM

"You're off the clock, Officer." She said - her tone playfully sarcastic. as she shook her head. Mia nodded a bit when he seemed to get it. She was pretty good at keeping on top of it, but occasionally it got the best of her. "I have some. I keep candy on me." She had gotten into the habit after high school to just keep some peppermints or something on her just in case. "Wanna walk?" She knew she should probably sit, but sitting with him was getting her antsy.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:33 PM

felix chuckled. " trust me, i'm never really off the clock. " he could be called in for any reason at any time, which sucked. " if you need any more, i have some protein bars with me. " he didn't know if that would help her much, but he figured it couldn't hurt. he hesitated at her suggestion, but then nodded. " sure. " he could at least make sure she didn't fall and hurt herself if he walked with her.

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:37 PM

Mia rolled her eyes a bit. "You don't have to." She shrugged, seemingly unbothered as she stood up and began to walk. The female glanced back to Felix. "On call I'm guessing?" She asked.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:39 PM

felix just shrugged. he didn't really want to, but he did want to make sure that mia was okay. even if he was trying to figure out what illegal business she was doing, he still wanted to make sure she was okay. maybe that was residue from when they actually cared for each other. " mhm. if something goes down, they want to make sure they have enough people to maintain the peace. " or something like that.

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 6 2017, 04:41 PM

"Seattle is pretty peaceful." The female shrugged a little. Mia ran a hand over her blonde hair, adjusting her ponytail. "Doesn't mean you have to act like you're interrogating someone all the time." The female commented.
PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 16 2017, 01:08 AM

" not as much as one would think. " felix knew they had less crime than, say, chicago, but there was still a decent amount of crime. if there wasn't, he wouldn't have a job. " part of the job. used to it. " felix shrugged.

PM
^
 Posted on: Aug 16 2017, 01:09 AM

"Or you just think I'm a criminal." Mia said, rather flatly as she peered up at him. She, oddly, didn't feel that disgusted at that moment. She almost felt like she could hold a conversation with him.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

toggle